masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There was also some mention of a bug that gets Kana pregnant instead of Pixie but here is the post.

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
A little more story for Asteria and Luna in this week's update, as well as the much-asked-for and winner of the last pregnancy poll - Pixie impregnation! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • PREGNANCY: Pixie can now be impregnated and give birth! As always, she has to be at LOVE 4 or higher first!
  • Asteria: New Story Event!
  • Asteria: You can now EXERCISE with Asteria! Well, she exercises and you perv on her. Only one for now. More to come!
  • Luna: New Story Event!
  • Misc: Separated the audio and video for the "Padoru" Easter Egg. The audio will now adjust correctly based on in-game volume settings. You're welcome, headphone users! Hello? HELLO!? HE- oh, they can't hear me
  • Bug: A few little typos
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 10th of January.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.8.3a] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 867.28 MB
Original MAC Size: 850.03 MB

Compressed PC Size: 322.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 305.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
has anyone have full save from last version? why I need save because my computer got virus I have to clear all my date everything lost.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.3a-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
This is the first game ive started from scratch in awhile that im still playing through and i swear its updating fast than i can finish it lol

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is this game worth it? I see it every now and then in the "Latest Updates" section but I never bothered. What's it like the description and pictures don't same much of anything.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is this game worth it? I see it every now and then in the "Latest Updates" section but I never bothered. What's it like the description and pictures don't same much of anything.
Very worth it. Check the reviews or just try it out. You won't regret it :)

Reactions: Cokane0
Feb 1, 2019
Another update ? Didn't even had the time the play the previous one :O I wish there was a way to only download the last part, a bit like the system in My New Family. But other than that, it's always a pleasure

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finally my favorite girl can be pregnant too.. At least now Raphtalia ( yeah I called Raphtalia Kana's and Mc daughter :)) has company over little Roxie.. If she is like her mom, mc will have to buy a lottt of food, especially ice creams hehe.. So cute Pixie's baby :love:

Last edited:

Gradedhades

Aug 28, 2018
Hiya is there a reason why the apk won't install and play protection keeps stopping the install when it is turned on?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
love the game but sadly I thought pixies pregnancy was way too quick didn't even get to play around with her in that form. I hope the creator goes back at some point and gives her more pregnant animations.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hiya is there a reason why the apk won't install and play protection keeps stopping the install when it is turned on?
This is on a pinned post on the discord server
GAME WON'T INSTALL ON ANDROID!
Follow the steps below, exactly as written:

1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

WHERE ARE SAVES LOCATED ON ANDROID?
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

OFF TOPIC

Yeah, I'm here expecting more people complaining about the pregnancy stuff. Before it was because there was none, and now because it's not good enough.
Shit happens, better just sit back, relax and watch the world burn.

Arc's a dingus

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
This is on a pinned post on the discord server

OFF TOPIC

Yeah, I'm here expecting more people complaining about the pregnancy stuff. Before it was because there was none, and now because it's not good enough.
Shit happens, better just sit back, relax and watch the world burn.

Arc's a dingus
normally I don't say anything, his game he can design it any way he wants to, it's just that we got four days of interaction with kana but none with pixie i just found it odd that's all.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
normally I don't say anything, his game he can design it any way he wants to, it's just that we got four days of interaction with kana but none with pixie i just found it odd that's all.
Pixie shows up in a lot of side scenes so she was going to be a special case. Though I too am disappointed we don't get big & small pregnant Pixie sex... Wouldn't even have minded if the Artifact grabbed some popcorn and watched as a few hours passed by :sneaky:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, yeah I get it. People want to fuck the chicks while pregnant.
If I had that fetish I would be pretty fucking disappointed too.

Problem is, how long would it be reasonable for the pregnancy to last tho?
Consider the fact that also you would have to either make alternate renders for each scene/event and also block a ton of other ones from triggering.

I don't think Arc wanted to have you going around with preggo Pixie. He was pretty reluctant to make Pixie pregnant but guess what happens when you ask the community on which girl to knock up next?
And who happens to be fighting for the number one spot in the most liked girl with Kana?

Well, shit. Atleast he could've given you the option to pump her a bit when you found out, ya know, part of the event.

Also the problem of the chick being preggo for such a short amount of time is that it encourages people to send their kids to buy milk and get the chick preggernet again if they want to see the preggo stuff again.
Which the game clearly doesn't want you to do.

Methinks Arc shouldn't've added this stuff yet. But if not now then when?
Dingus has been promising it since the original 0.1.0 release as far as I'm aware.

And doubt people would've been too thrilled to have it near the end of the story (dog knows how long till that tho).

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Also the problem of the chick being preggo for such a short amount of time is that it encourages people to send their kids to buy milk and get the chick preggernet again if they want to see the preggo stuff again.
If only there was some way to replay old scenes then you could have all the preggo sex you want and keep the 1 kid to rule them all :cool:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, yeah I get it. People want to fuck the chicks while pregnant.
If I had that fetish I would be pretty fucking disappointed too.

Problem is, how long would it be reasonable for the pregnancy to last tho?
Consider the fact that also you would have to either make alternate renders for each scene/event and also block a ton of other ones from triggering.

I don't think Arc wanted to have you going around with preggo Pixie. He was pretty reluctant to make Pixie pregnant but guess what happens when you ask the community on which girl to knock up next?
And who happens to be fighting for the number one spot in the most liked girl with Kana?

Well, shit. Atleast he could've given you the option to pump her a bit when you found out, ya know, part of the event.

Methinks Arc shouldn't've added this stuff yet. But if not now then when?
Dingus has been promising it since the original 0.1.0 release as far as I'm aware.

And doubt people would've been too thrilled to have it near the end of the story (dog knows how long till that tho).
honestly it's not a main fetish for me (just nice when it happens) and I bet it would be a pain to reanimate a lot of the scenes with a pregnant pixie (but one interactive scene would have been nice, but beggars will be choosers when the beggings not of their choosing, and i'm a beggar lol). As for when it will be finished who knows, but i have to give him credit for releasing updates on a pretty regular scheduale unlike other games that have gone a whole year without a word and then bam! 1 update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
In the few games I play where it allow you to have kids I just be giving them no respect. I named almost half of them colors and for this game I named Pixie's kid Icy and the next kid the game will let you have is going to be call Water.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
yeah just have kids named automatically as Kanna II, Kanna III and so on. it's a pain to name them. I also hate that you can't fill up the nursery with a bunch of children.. makes the nursery totally worthless and a waste of money.

Reactions: HogRocket

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
yeah just have kids named automatically as Kanna II, Kanna III and so on. it's a pain to name them. I also hate that you can't fill up the nursery with a bunch of children.. makes the nursery totally worthless and a waste of money.
i have 3 kids in the nursery so far who i can visit so its not a waste of money

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes