masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I swear that question comes up a lot lately... Oh wait this is a Pixie Update :FacePalm:
Pixie and Chloe have a moment together so you need Chloe Love to advance that. Was a lot easier to get Chloe Love before 0.7.0... If you have Chloe Love then try talking with Chloe at the Manor in the Morning since Arc locked a lot of things behind her 'new' event

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I swear that question comes up a lot lately... Oh wait this is a Pixie Update :FacePalm:
Pixie and Chloe have a moment together so you need Chloe Love to advance that. Was a lot easier to get Chloe Love before 0.7.0... If you have Chloe Love then try talking with Chloe at the Manor in the Morning since Arc locked a lot of things behind her 'new' event
that too is a loop Chloe...she is never home and not sure where to get her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Eh that will probably work

I will look into this...

GUIDE

First Encounter (Unlocking Lyx)
Explore Outskirts:

North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting

South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
Hint: Use Drift Power

West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage
Hint: Look at the Hat in the Inventory

Cottage will become available on the Outskirts Map
where to get drift powder?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Eh that will probably work

I will look into this...

GUIDE

First Encounter (Unlocking Lyx)
Explore Outskirts:

North > West > South: Goblin Witch(?) Meeting

South > South > South : Goblin Witch(?) Hat
Hint: Use Drift Power

West > West > West : Goblin Witch(?) Cottage
Hint: Look at the Hat in the Inventory

Cottage will become available on the Outskirts Map
only 1st location works
other 2 nothing there YET anyway still tryin to figure out the hat loop

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Upload your save since I'm now curious
hard to explain but games have 2 saves reg dl folder and then again in a wine folder hope that worked
i just found a ton new stuff had a kid with the kana chick on farm seen some funky green chick,etc in a dream
still pixy locked on needing sleep loop LOL got a potoin from the lake side explorerf rom sud dude charsma or what ever

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so now that i have discovered drift i still am stuck with the missing hat crap havent had anything ask me about spells
except of course the school AND it doesnt work all comes back to the hat drifts.png Screenshot-111111.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my brain hurts i started this game sometime early lastnight 7/8pm'ish now just about 2pm LOL still going and not much further ahead then when i started over this missing hat shit

Jan 19, 2018
So what's the combination for Luna's dungeon the second time going through it for the "Item"?

EDIT:
Nvm stumbled on it, its: East, South, East and the press "Look around"

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
wasnt sure i saved upto where i am so just saved again NOW
Damn you skipped a lot... Yeah you're probably going to spam this thread with garbage as you are in Act 2 without Awaken or Shatter. Lyx is glitching out since you have full Magic but no Skills. You still have Leads for meeting Jessica and Emma.

You could console some of this but really it would probably be less trouble to start fresh.
Code:
# Allows you to progress with Lyx
$ stats_magical = 1 

# Remove CONTROL
$ powers.drop(power_2)

# Add Awaken & Shatter
$ powers.add(power_4)
$ powers.add(power_5)

Reactions: str8up
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes