Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
since i'm a dumbass without imagination i named pixie's daughter dixie :FacePalm:
Least you made an effort, I named Kana's kid "My Child" and Pixie's "Your Child"
IF you know the meme, you know what'll be the name of my third kid if another heroine's splooge-able

Not mine, not your... * * * , -> certain theme plays with a bunny pic

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
for pixie it says i need to get some sleep at the manor but no matter how many times i sleep nothing happens, please help
Go get some Chloe Love and maybe bug Arc on his discord about better hints

How do i save Ami?
Not implemented yet.

any new update patch?

How do you update it on Android everytime i do it says app not installed
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-3a-arcgames.31912/post-4856040

Last edited:
Reactions: Amon_Ra

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Hi everyone! I have a question: how do I unlock the "Chastity Multi" scene?

I finished all the girls' content but not all the quests yet. I just unlocked the "Café" and bought "The Field". I have not bought "The Manor" yet. So...is it a piece of content that you only unlock after moving forward in the game?

Did I have to use "shattered" on the scientist in the lab or choose a different option when she appeared in the previous dialogue with Chastity? I hope not, because at this point I would have to start the game all over again... T___T

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
*rings the bell* well time for another round slept the way away so how do i get past this point with hat loop?
once i get past tis i SHOULD be alright loop.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so im to investigate the nun and when i goto her theres nothing to do and card also says to use laptop BUT nothing to do on laptop but cheats?
where to find chloe
did some quest and the seed card thing is gone now cant knock up kana anymore?
aint onething its damn another
well the patch fucked one of the cards i need and i fucked up another by editing the console trying to be smart but fucked up like an idiot LOL
sooo im going to start a new game NO PATCH and see what happens

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ok so im to investigate the nun and when i goto her theres nothing to do and card also says to use laptop BUT nothing to do on laptop but cheats?
Skipping vast sections of the game is going to have errors... You were suppose to investigate her in Act 1 when that Laptop functioned more as a Story Plot Device instead of a Cheat & Gallery Novelty.

As for Lyx well you had the Cottage unlocked so you are just chasing her hat for the lols now. If you don't have additional dialogue at her cottage try the console commands I posted earlier or start fresh so the Event Trackers aren't jacked.

johanes

May 14, 2017
wow... even after skipping multiple months of update and waiting for the update to stack up. i ran into the end quite quickly... sigh. beggars cant be choosers but is slooooww

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Damn you skipped a lot... Yeah you're probably going to spam this thread with garbage as you are in Act 2 without Awaken or Shatter. Lyx is glitching out since you have full Magic but no Skills. You still have Leads for meeting Jessica and Emma.

You could console some of this but really it would probably be less trouble to start fresh.
Code:
# Allows you to progress with Lyx
$ stats_magical = 1

# Remove CONTROL
$ powers.drop(power_2)

# Add Awaken & Shatter
$ powers.add(power_4)
$ powers.add(power_5)
LOL ya sorry bro although it took me a while because i to tired to think straight NOW that ive had a decent sleep
decided to go ahead with brand new game LOL ...good news everything working the way it should BECAUSE i went bare bones no patches and no fucking around in console trying to cheat LOL

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well since ive restarted a brand new game everything is working out great and learned from my stupidity LOL
learn magic at cottage the walkthrough there helped with alot of things exploration and stuff UNLESS i over looked it
i cant see where to go to get charisma built up im 2 bars from maxed so how can i max it out?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hope someone decided to update us with how to max out charisma
when i tried to talk to the girls at scool in evening says i dont have enough charm so i assume charisma
as charm isnt listed in stats??
for everything else ive copied/pasted to txt file and followed it so ill upload that and hope it helps someone else out there
i had to change format wouldnt let me upload otherwise hope it works im on linux box so...

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes