masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.8.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.8.6-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm not able to download/play the current version just yet, can someone share an example of what this "kinetic text" looks like? If it's what I'm thinking of, I really hope there's an option to turn it off, because stuff like that can absolutely *ruin* a game/comic/whatever. I'm very sensitive to things that disrupt the flow of reading text.

I remember this one thing that I got really into until the creator started adding in ridiculous text effects any time certain lines were delivered (which were of course always at the "good part"), forcing me to completely abandon it because it was like having someone blow an airhorn any time you're about to cum.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm curious if Arc will do anything with the Morality Counters...

variables.rpy
Code:
################################################################################
## MORALITY: Track the times MC was kind/cruel, altruistic/selfish, etc.
################################################################################

default mc_kind = 0  ## How many times was the MC kind?
default mc_cruel = 0  ## How many times was the MC cruel?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
leads tells me to talk to Ami on (leads card) no matter what time/day i go she aint there and nothing for looking around ither
all the girls progress cards says nothing to do so is looking for Ami for a later date?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
leads tells me to talk to Ami on (leads card) no matter what time/day i go she aint there and nothing for looking around ither
all the girls progress cards says nothing to do so is looking for Ami for a later date?
She is in the crystal ( always in Morgana nexus)

Reactions: str8up

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I'm not able to download/play the current version just yet, can someone share an example of what this "kinetic text" looks like? If it's what I'm thinking of, I really hope there's an option to turn it off, because stuff like that can absolutely *ruin* a game/comic/whatever. I'm very sensitive to things that disrupt the flow of reading text.

I remember this one thing that I got really into until the creator started adding in ridiculous text effects any time certain lines were delivered (which were of course always at the "good part"), forcing me to completely abandon it because it was like having someone blow an airhorn any time you're about to cum.
Yeah, it's a lot. A lot of up and down and shaking text. I don't see an option to turn it off either. You might want to wait until they add the option to turn it on and off. Or just avoid any new sex scenes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok, with all these badassery moments in his training, I'm starting to believe that happened after the main quests since he just goes from 100 to 0 or 0 to 100 really quick, from a moron to a chad and reverse

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok, with all these badassery moments in his training, I'm starting to believe that happened after the main quests since he just goes from 100 to 0 or 0 to 100 really quick, from a moron to a chad and reverse
Brain trauma... I can see it :sneaky:

So I take it that the Eldritch route is completely abandoned?
Arc sampled heavily from the fetish pile to please lots of fans early on. The ninja girls just got an update and they been sitting on the shelf for over a year :p With so many sub plots it's hard to say when things will happen... I'm still rooting for getting the Beast pregnant :LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Brain trauma... I can see it :sneaky:

Arc sampled heavily from the fetish pile to please lots of fans early on. The ninja girls just got an update and they been sitting on the shelf for over a year :p With so many sub plots it's hard to say when things will happen... I'm still rooting for getting the Beast pregnant :LOL:
Beast preggo? At least turn IT to a hooman or something, that sword ain't gon' pierce that big thing

BONUS: The new text effects just makes me tilted as I am still waiting for a glorious update from the game Katana Zero,
1611544371847.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
A lot of up and down and shaking text.
Good god, it *moves*? I don't know if Arc checks this thread anymore after the drama, but someone make sure he knows that moving text will make the game literally unplayable for some people. I'm not talking "waah I don't like it" unplayable like when people complained about the models, I mean actually straight up unable to play the game. I thought this was just referring to, like, obnoxious fonts and word art, but if the text itself moves then it will literally affect my ability to focus and retain what it actually says.

There absolutely needs to be an option to turn it off, and if that's not possible then it shouldn't be in the game at all. Having to give up on the game this far in for such a ridiculous reason would be devastating. There's no way that's worth whatever someone might get out of watching text move up and down.

(Of course, I still haven't actually seen it in action so I might be overselling it. But *any* text movement is going to have a big impact.)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes