Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
At Gramp's Dojo during Act 2. They were part of Martial Arts training. If you didn't edit any stats then you should have encountered all 4 of them before the hot springs. This was roughly a year ago so you could have simply forgot if you been playing for awhile.
Shit, I've been playing on a modded save I got from this forum bc mine was broken a good while ago and I've played it ever since.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Insane814

Jan 31, 2019
I glanced over the data and made a few changes
Code:
$ gramps_training = 1

$ stats_charisma = 5
$ stats_martial = 6
$ stats_physical = 5
You can start training with Gramps. Those other stats were set to 20 so I used the numbers from my save as a reference on what they should be right now. Enjoy
You are great, I like you!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
there is no option to train with gramps, do I need to start a new game because my own is broken or something? can someone share a latest save? preferably with all the scenes already open, since you know, I've already unlocked those.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, this is a good game and I'll probably support it once I have an income again. I'm through most the content in the publicly linked version, and wanted to ask:

Is there a way to un-break Gwen? Or make Chloe less of a raging fire of hatred?

• Thinking Face

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi, this is a good game and I'll probably support it once I have an income again. I'm through most the content in the publicly linked version, and wanted to ask:

Nope.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

technically - yes - don't interact with them and you will never see their personalities. I am not trying to be funny - as right now they are not required to progress the main stories, they are more side candy. If you are not a completest - then why mess with all the girls you don't like.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Depends but as for in game erm maybe in time :whistle: Arc mentioned about selling quirks a la carte but hasn't implemented it yet™ though it's allegedly going to involve either the Fey or Eldritch currencies.

The Mysterious Merchant in the Field sells 'Tacent Voces' which will suppress Chloe's Original Personality. While some fans have wanted to see her have a more natural character development I'm not sure how Arc would be able to pull it off with the whole assimilate assassin into her bit... But who knows given Alice's popularity maybe there is still hope for the future :sleep:

Gwen well you could simply edit variables with the console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, while Chloe's Slave persona is a bit rough you can make it a bit less quirky by editing "game\script\speech.rpy" either through a mod or UNRPA "game\script.rpa". I have her call me "Big Bro" for the lols.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maaan, I really hope the murder case will be finished soon, I was so intrigued that I even forgot what game I was playing, BTW who do you think was the murderer?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes