Feb 10, 2019
ArcGames
I discovered a bug with the latest update....
The scenes are blocking the map..... Ehm
Like this options is supposed to show in the MC bedroom but after leaving Morgana's territory it just showed
Also the game seems to be skipping back to the past and going to the menu on it's own.. I am sorry if I didn't explain it well thanks Screenshot_2021-03-31-09-13-16-406_com.domain.corruptedkingdoms.jpg

Feb 10, 2019
I
ArcGames

discovered a bug with the latest update....
Like this options is supposed to show in the MC bedroom but after leaving Morgana's territory it just showed
Also the game seems to be skipping back to the past and going to the menu on it's own.. I am sorry if I didn't explain it well thanks

Reactions: ukaking

CSAK_Goshawk

Jan 16, 2020
Hey Guys!
Could someone help me?
How can i progress with confronting the staff???
I already confronted the girl with the horns, but i cant confront the others (can't find evidence about them lying)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ArcGames
I discovered a bug with the latest update....
Also the game seems to be skipping back to the past and going to the menu on it's own.. I am sorry if I didn't explain it well thanks View attachment 1115404
When Arc upgraded to Ren'Py 7.4.X it caused a lot of errors. He's hoping Ren'Py Tom will offer salvation but looks like 7.4.4 is still considered the more "stable" build.

I would laugh if Ren'Py 7.4.5 gets released on April 1st :sneaky:
Probably shouldn't bust 's balls too much since he only has 361 patrons making $1,842 per month.

You can either wait for salvation like Arc, downgrade to Ren'Py 7.3.5, or try one of the Ren'Py nightly builds until 7.4.5 is released.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-4-arcgames.31912/post-5431882

stackedteck

Sep 21, 2018
I'm in a dire need of help, i'm becoming crazy ....
Let me explain my situation : I've finished the game in the v 0.7.3 some month ago. ( I play on Android). I unistalled the game then reinstalled the new version. Everything was fine, nothing's wrong for the moment. Then i just "speedrunned it ".(just destroying my hand on my phone to pass the first act cause he isn't truly interesting when you already know this part of the story.) My problem comes here, i've finished every event before the introduction of Jessica, but I tryed EVERYTHING and she couldn't show up, i tried coming to the flat at every moment of the week, by doing only time advance, i also tried doing it by events. I wasted 2 hours trying (i'm day 100 in game) But nothing ever happened. Please help me. If you cannot give me help then send a save of after the first act. Even a bit after work. HELP ME
I have the same problem, i play on PC
any solution?

CSAK_Goshawk

Jan 16, 2020
Hey Guys!
Could someone help me?
How can i progress with confronting the staff???
I already confronted the girl with the horns, but i cant confront the others (can't find evidence about them lying)

showdowsow

Dec 30, 2017

kimjungcool

Apr 1, 2021
Really like the concept for the game and it looks good!

I have it on my PC working fine but trying to get it working on Android phone and having some issues, hoping someone can help me figure it out. The APK just doesn't install, so I went and downloaded the PC version and was able to get the game running with JoiPlay with only one issue: text/text boxes seem to be placed wrong and makes it hard to read the text. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks! Screenshot_20210403-213109_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

EDIT: So it seems like after installing JoiPlay and the Renpy addon that I was able to successfully install the APK! I had to reset my phone after the install for it to launch but all seems to be working fine nows

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes