Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is confusing...I thought netori and netorare were the same thing.
The MC is the one stealing using mind control, so doesn't that count?
Isn't NTR just a general term for stealing regardless who does it?
There are 3 types of NTR. You have netorare, that is when the mc's love interest is stolen. You have netori when the mc is the one stealing and you have netorase, that is when the mc is the one pushing the girls to have sex with other men. But in this forum, ntr just means netorare. People have said for a long time that the tags need to be updated but I don't think that will ever happen.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It's really a fucking mess when people just use the term NTR but don't specify which one of them.
Netori > You steal someone else's partner.
Netorare > A partner is stolen from you.

Right, but this site doesn't have those tags. If we go by this tag list then we can see that the tags used here are.

Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

This game is not supposed to have netorare, it has been stated by Arc before and he knows adding that would cause a major shitstorm (WHO THE FUCK ADDS NETORARE IN A HAREM GAME?)

Although...
Yes, when you meet Luna you catch her having sex with one of her so- male subjects.
And the only scene with Chastity is actually you finding an old sex tape of her, again, having sex with someone else other than the MC.
Also there's some choices where you can ask some girls to "use their bodies" to persuade someone else, it's just text and the choice doesn't have any lasting effects.

Are those explicitly designed to cause jealousy? Eh, idk.
There's probably some folks that would flip their shit if every single one of the girls wasn't a virgin before they met the MC.

But to summarize, this game isn't focused in netorare.
Netori on the other hand... Yeah, the MC has a thing for milfs with shitty husbands.

Already caught and will be fixed on the next version.
I find it kind of amusing his most wanna steal and claim every girl, but get triggered when someone else does it.

So as far as I understand this:
Netori = cheating tag = MC steals from others.
Netorare = NTR tag = others steal from MC

Did I get this right?

Also...a harem game where the MC would have to compete with other guys to get the girls would be an interesting game.
Earn them girls though effort and not just fall onto your lap, figuratively and literally. xD

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
There are 3 types of NTR. You have netorare, that is when the mc's love interest is stolen. You have netori when the mc is the one stealing and you have netorase, that is when the mc is the one pushing the girls to have sex with other men. But in this forum, ntr just means netorare. People have said for a long time that the tags need to be updated but I don't think that will ever happen.
I agree...the tags are confusing.
Played a game with a prostitution tag and all it was was the girl showing you her boobs simply due to a misunderstanding.

Also, a Koikatsu tag would be nice to find games with this look.

Reactions: AserDevil

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...} But in this forum, ntr just means netorare. People have said for a long time that the tags need to be updated but I don't think that will ever happen.
The tag system is a bit of a mess. It just tells you that specific bit of content is present but not how present it is.

Like, taking for example Four Elements Trainer, in that game the artist has stated that he would put as much fetishes as he can stomach or get away with.

So you go there and see 'bestiality', 'bukkake', 'female domination', 'gay', 'incest', 'prostitution', 'tentacles', 'trap' and some others I glossed over.
Some folks would see that and perhaps end up thinking that they're a major part of the game but no, they're not.
Some of those like 'incest' do have a certain prevalence but they're not a major part of the game.
The other tags I mentioned? One-off scenes that are totally avoidable.

I can't really think of any good solution for this type of stuff, feasible ones that is...

I find it kind of amusing his most wanna steal and claim every girl, but get triggered when someone else does it.
{...}
Also...a harem game where the MC would have to compete with other guys to get the girls would be an interesting game.
Earn them girls though effort and not just fall onto your lap, figuratively and literally. xD
Yeah, for each taste there's colors.
I dunno how the fuck to translate that saying...

Either way, that's you speaking. I do wonder how much of a market said game would have.

I agree...the tags are confusing.
Played a game with a prostitution tag and all it was was the girl showing you her boobs simply due to a misunderstanding.

Also, a Koikatsu tag would be nice to find games with this look.
That'd end up being a lot of tags. Daz3d, HoneySelect, Koikasu, yadda yadda.

The site devs can't even be arsed to add an option to blacklist tags in Latest Updates, had to do some black magic with an ad blocker for that to work and it throws a lot of false positives.
Like, seriously. Filtered out the 'Futa/Trans' tag and for some reason CK was blocked, when that tag is nowhere to be seen in the list...

Weird stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There is a game called Depraved Town that is working on that. If you select NTR then you find out your friend also has a Succubus which is helping them out (Corruption Rivalry). Shenanigans ensue from there.

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
Soooo, I found lyx and unlocked her cottage but I still can’t have magic training it just only “you want more help...” which she answered she has enough already. I tried to get to mushroom but only choice is to leave. Do i need to something first?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Soooo, I found lyx and unlocked her cottage but I still can’t have magic training it just only “you want more help...” which she answered she has enough already. I tried to get to mushroom but only choice is to leave. Do i need to something first?
Try progression on other girls.

In this game, is kinda simple: If you can't progress with something, keep progressing on another thing, and something will trigger and let you progress in the "unprogressive" :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Common question, did you cheat Magical? Arc has it that she won't train you if she thinks you're smart.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Wait... The game overview is that the MC family got driven out of town, but in the beginning, I think MC goes back to his hometown just bcuz his mom was killed there and goes for answers / revenge / justice?

Haven't give it too much mind, but seems weird

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Well there was the time Luna was seen with her son Nuli, even though the internal memos call him her son it's not "cannon" CursedFlame91 :p .
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-4-arcgames.31912/post-4160254

However the scene is so brief it would be a disappointment to anyone who really wanted NTR.
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that scene. I don't think it counts because it happens before you start doing sexual things with her. If anything it would fall under some kind of 'jealousy' tag maybe. Also, (and this could just be me) I have to have at least some level of dislike for or jealousy of the other guy for it to be NTR. And I feel nothing about the guy doing Luna.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that scene. I don't think it counts because it happens before you start doing sexual things with her. If anything it would fall under some kind of 'jealousy' tag maybe. Also, (and this could just be me) I have to have at least some level of dislike for or jealousy of the other guy for it to be NTR. And I feel nothing about the guy doing Luna.
Depends, for the people that like NTR and things of that nature no because of nuance however plebeian understanding of "other guy fuck girl" then yes since she is a love interest with another man :p

Don't worry as those two fight it out on every thread with even a hint of NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Depends, for the people that like NTR and things of that nature no because of nuance however plebeian understanding of "other guy fuck girl" then yes since she is a love interest with another man :p
Nah, not love interest, let's say Luna got his own harem without any attraction at all besides being "slaves" or "sex toys" :p

• Haha
Jan 24, 2021
PATRON RELEASE v0.9.5!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to EVERYONE. Patrons who downloaded Sunday's update don't need to download this one.
I'm baaaaack! And so are the weekly updates! This week the Organisation quest advances, you can now split your attentions between Renee and Julie in the Manor, and the naughty pregnancy scenes have been added to the Gallery! Also, a whole bunch of bugfixes. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
  • Renee & Julie: You can now choose to have naughty time separately with Renee OR Julie (or both!) if they have both moved into the Manor
  • Kana: You can now replay Kana's naughty pregnancy scene from the Gallery (found in "EXTRAS" on main screen)
  • Lily: You can now replay Lily's naughty pregnancy scene from the Gallery (found in "EXTRAS" on main screen)
  • Cheats: The Gallery Unlock cheat on the Manor laptop has been updated to include the pregnancy Gallery scenes
  • Bug: Fixed a bunch of missing/wrong/disordered images. Is that the last of it? Probably not! Big thanks to CursedFlame91 for tracking them all down!
  • Bug: Fixed the "that's all I wanted to know" line playing twice when asking about the House Ladies
  • Bug: Restored some missing Lily dialogue. Who took it, and where did it go? I don't know, but it's back now
  • Bug: Typo fixes
  • KNOWN ISSUE: There is an issue with the current version of Ren'py which causes the game to bug out if you hold down the skip button when moving to and from certain map/navigation screens. PyTom is aware of the issue and it appears to be fixed in the current nightly build. As soon as the build has a stable release I'll re-compile and re-upload this update. Hopefully it'll be ready before Wednesday!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So you go there and see 'bestiality', 'bukkake', 'female domination', 'gay', 'incest', 'prostitution', 'tentacles', 'trap' and some others I glossed over.
Some folks would see that and perhaps end up thinking that they're a major part of the game but no, they're not.
Some of those like 'incest' do have a certain prevalence but they're not a major part of the game.
The other tags I mentioned? One-off scenes that are totally avoidable.

I can't really think of any good solution for this type of stuff, feasible ones that is...
I don't know how feasible it is for this site, but I've seen one or two other sites that have "ratings" attached to the tags. It basically tells you how prevalent the tag is, so if there's just one scene where the protagonist takes a dump then the "scat" tag gets a 1, but if the whole game is about making as many girls as possible eat your shit, it gets a 5.

Of course, there's already an issue where people don't even tag a game properly, so it'd be tricky to expect them to weigh the tags properly as well. Like, it's hard to tell whether any game with a "corruption" tag refers to the supernatural kind or just a natural moral corruption. As I understand it, the tag is only supposed to be used for the latter and should be accompanied by the "mind control" tag if there's an unnatural element involved, but a lot of games leave out the latter because other sites only use "corruption" to refer to the supernatural kind and assume that any additional tag is unnecessary. Which makes it really hard to find games with that kink amongst all the mundane "girl turns slutty" games... Especially when the description doesn't elaborate on that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
who is renee and julie if you dont mind me asking and how do i get them. A guide would be nice for side quests or stuff

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes