jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Disculpen donde se guarda el juego? porque dentro de la carpeta game no tengo saves.

English: Excuse me where is the game saved? because inside the folder I have not saved

Otra duda pixie lvl 3 me pide que explore por algo magico, pero no lo encuentro :S

English: Another question pixie lvl 3 asks me to explore for someone magical, but I can't find it: S

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
English: Excuse me where is the game saved? because inside the folder I have not saved
If they're not in (where you extracted the game)\game\saves, you can find them in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(game name).

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
If they're not in (where you extracted the game)\game\saves, you can find them in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(game name).
Gracias, lo segundo me sirvió ya que en Game, no tengo carpeta save :D , quizas es porque lo juego desde disco externo.
English: Thank you, the second worked for me since in Game, I don't have a save: D folder, maybe it's because I play it from an external disk.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Alice would ask questions about the short amount of time between Jessica giving birth (since Alice was helping around the house), and and the baby growing to her size.
In the future, Alice will have a twin~~~

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
por el momento solo se embarazan 4 personajes, no?

english: At the moment only 4 characters get pregnant, right?

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
por el momento solo se embarazan 4 personajes, no?

english: At the moment only 4 characters get pregnant, right?
I believe there are more than 4.
I have 5 kids at daycare now and I think have had more.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I believe there are more than 4.
I have 5 kids at daycare now and I think have had more.
Kanna, lily, pixie y jessica , alguna mas que me haya saltado? porque en las pistas ya no me queda nada que hacer :S.
English: Kanna, lily, pixie and jessica, any more that I missed? because on the slopes I have nothing left to do: S.

Reactions: Forgotted

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Arc is a dingus and forgot to make her be able to get pregnant outside of her 4 heart event.
So if you don't want to sex her in front of her husband you can't get her pregnant.

You can either wait for the next version or use an unofficial patch, like the one posted HERE.

Also if anyone of you has duplicated leads or something because of the skip bug, either @ me or reply to me with your save and where were you in the story.
I think I managed to cobble up something for next version.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes