AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
ArcGames
I can't seem to get Jessica pregnant. I've chosen "Cum inside" many times.

There's currently no baby in the Day Care.

I took these out of the variable viewer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I mess something up that makes it impossible?
I tried to go the revenge/'evil' route, but I kinda failed at that some places.

Another thing with Jessica:

I have no leads, but I do have this DATA DISK in my inventory. Can I use that somehow?

There seems to be a lot of content left with her. Other than her pretty much all other characters tell me there's no more content left in this version. Aside from Roxy, Luna and Lyx(but I have 3 magic so maybe no content with Lyx)

Lastly, if you're a new dev at Ren'Py you've done a really good job. Other than scenes blending into each other where they shouldn't when you press 'skip' I haven't had a single critical bug. Of course I can't tell if all if all the scenes played the way they should, but if they didn't it wasn't obvious to the player.
EDIT: About the new dev thing, I was on page 1 when I wrote this, hadn't noticed that. It's still a good game regardless of being new or not.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ArcGames
I can't seem to get Jessica pregnant. I've chosen "Cum inside" many times.

There's currently no baby in the Day Care.

I took these out of the variable viewer:

Did I mess something up that makes it impossible?
I tried to go the revenge/'evil' route, but I kinda failed at that some places.

Another thing with Jessica:

I have no leads, but I do have this DATA DISK in my inventory. Can I use that somehow?

There seems to be a lot of content left with her. Other than her pretty much all other characters tell me there's no more content left in this version. Aside from Roxy, Luna and Lyx(but I have 3 magic so maybe no content with Lyx)

Lastly, if you're a new dev at Ren'Py you've done a really good job. Other than scenes blending into each other where they shouldn't when you press 'skip' I haven't had a single critical bug. Of course I can't tell if all if all the scenes played the way they should, but if they didn't it wasn't obvious to the player.
EDIT: About the new dev thing, I was on page 1 when I wrote this, hadn't noticed that. It's still a good game regardless of being new or not.
I believe there is a bug that you can currently only impregnate Jessica in that one story scene in Tom's cell. There has been an unofficial patch posted or you can wait until the next official release tomorrow. Regarding those two blurred costumes, one is her swimsuit from her beach event, one is her yoga outfit (Saturday morning in the living room).

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I believe there is a bug that you can currently only impregnate Jessica in that one story scene in Tom's cell. There has been an unofficial patch posted or you can wait until the next official release tomorrow. Regarding those two blurred costumes, one is her swimsuit from her beach event, one is her yoga outfit (Saturday morning in the living room).
Tomorrow? :) yay! I have other games I can play as well so I'm not in a hurry.
I'm still not sure about the hint about her progress though, but if it's a bug and it's fixed tomorrow, or even the next month, I'm good.

Reactions: demondelic.psy

Lisse and Amy

Jan 12, 2021
Found a bug maybe a glitch. When you talk to Jessica while wearing a sexy apron and talked about the topic of introducing to organization her clothing will suddenly change. I hope this issue reached him

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Found a bug maybe a glitch. When you talk to Jessica while wearing a sexy apron and talked about the topic of introducing to organization her clothing will suddenly change. I hope this issue reached him
That's meant to happen.
That scene wasn't made with her wearing the apron so she has to switch back to her "default" clothes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's meant to happen.
That scene wasn't made with her wearing the apron so she has to switch back to her "default" clothes.
'Meant to happen' is a bit of a stretch, girls magically changing clothing always looks bad. Arc really ought to either make versions of these kinds of scenes with the apron or add short transitions where she gets dressed depending on which makes more sense.

Reactions: User1230

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Is there an option to rename your kids and I am just ti blind to see it? If not, could that please be added? xD At first it didn't bother me too much, but having "Lil'...." everywhere feels somewhat...odd :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.9.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.7-pc update patch.rar

Edit: 0.9.7a
A few scenes such as with Gramps wound up glitching as this is a quick fix for:
Gamps, Luna, Park, Qarinah, and Roxy

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I wonder if Arc has anything big planned of 1.0.0?
A few years away so I doubt he thought that far ahead. If you're hyping over the end of the 0.9.X series well he said he would go on to 0.10.X series :p

how far can you go in mind controlling the council members?
Not really far at all. Though there are a few scenes with most of them.

Morgana - Private Detective, though maybe you'll steal her crystal.
Asteria - Training Montague. Playing politics in her world might lead to something eventually.
Qarinah - Personal Therapist. She sits on the couch and tells you all about her problems.
Roxy - Tour Guide? Still haven't seen much of her becoming your personal heater.
Luna - Handyman. She breaks it and you fix it. Snuggle bunnies weren't meant to be mechanics.

Not even sure what any of them actually do for the council... So mysterious :cool:

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes