masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
the changelog said there's new stuff for Veronica and Madison but the games says there's nothing new for them I clicked on them and there's nothing to click on apart from leaving
Madison & Veronica: New story event!

While you do get a "New story event" it's taking daddy out of the picture. There was going to be more but things happened which got it delayed.

dolsok

Apr 25, 2018
Sooo it seems I'm encountering some kind of bug : I cannot interact at all with Qarinah. I'm supposed to visit her for the first time in her demesne but when I go there she is just standing here on the couch and I have no interaction available. The heart hint DOES indicate that I should visit her though, and I tried it both morning, afternoon and evening.
Any Idea ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: dolsok

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think I've completed all the content now.
All leads are marked as "No more content this version"

The thing I'm in doubt about is whether Roxy and Luna has more content:
With Roxy I just awakened Mason to have Roxy help get near the dead zone.. after that I couldn't talk to anyone.
With Luna I just awakened the 2 attendants. After that I couldn't talk to anyone in that world.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm here hoping 0.10.0 comes around.
Seriously, what made people think that the game is even halfway done?

But to be honest, the versioning sucks complete ass

0.0.9 > 0.1.0

And then

0.9.9 > 0.10.0

The versioning is based on weeks not on how much content they have.

Is the jessica and the ex husband safe not in the game yet ? she is not in her room in the morning
Check what her heart card says, or the organisation lead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone else have a duplicate Organization lead after the first visit to the Cafe? It results in events playing out twice.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sooo it seems I'm encountering some kind of bug : I cannot interact at all with Qarinah. I'm supposed to visit her for the first time in her demesne but when I go there she is just standing here on the couch and I have no interaction available. The heart hint DOES indicate that I should visit her though, and I tried it both morning, afternoon and evening.
Any Idea ?
Aren't you first supposed to interact w her over at the lake? Can't remember.... I haven't been able to find her for a long time now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Dabaha

Mar 23, 2021
Sadly seems either my phone or the Android version of the game has a issue.

When I start the game the Renpy logo will show and then it will go to a black screen, I've left it on the black screen for several minutes hoping it was just a long loading time (played a few others that had 30sec - 1min loading times before)

Android 10

Edit: after a restart of my phone, the app is now working again ‍♂

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'm here hoping 0.10.0 comes around.
Seriously, what made people think that the game is even halfway done?

But to be honest, the versioning sucks complete ass

0.0.9 > 0.1.0

And then

0.9.9 > 0.10.0

The versioning is based on weeks not on how much content they have.
And why is it that bad? 1.0 is the final version, possibly with additional updates following which could also just be minor patches like bugfixes, so it is reserved until the game is done. Keep in mind that each number can stand for something different and does not necessarily follow the same rules, with the above as an example basically as a boolean "is it finished?".
Usually the second number refers to major updates and the third to smaller updates, and because of that they are not limited to just up to 9. Though there is also the possibility to do it like a percentage for completion, but in this case it does not apply.
But in the end it is the preference of the developer which defines what format they use, it could very well be an entirely different one or even a unique one.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
So when I use the nexus and go to certain places like gramps’ dojo or roxy’s demesne there’s no options to do anything just the picture of them there. I previously had a bug where the game kept giving me a renpy error and i reverted to an older save file but now this is happening

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
I did try looking for answers to this before hand but no luck...

Im trying to talk to the goblin, ive given her the hat back at her cottage and will find her in a cave where she lost it again and runs off to get it. What am i supposed to do here???

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did try looking for answers to this before hand but no luck...

Im trying to talk to the goblin, ive given her the hat back at her cottage and will find her in a cave where she lost it again and runs off to get it. What am i supposed to do here???
Well if you haven't cheated magical go back to her cottage and she should offer to train you in magic.

As for her loosing her hat again... It's a lost cause *shrugs*

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, thats what i thought it was. ive been to the cottage once before....
I dont have the hat anymore cause i did give it back and whenever i try to go there it says i got lost

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, thats what i thought it was. ive been to the cottage once before....
I dont have the hat anymore cause i did give it back and whenever i try to go there it says i got lost
Isn't the cottage on the outskirts map? You shouldn't have to explore to get back there after you find it.
Though I think Arc left in the hat skit for padding as exploring didn't have much at the time.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes