Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah I tested it the new stuff doesn't show up with the patch so I downloaded the whole game again what I mean is even though the main menu says 0.9.7 none of the new content pops up
I don't know if anyone has been using my kid date patch, but it needs updating for 0.97 or else the new date with Emma won't show up.
sorry to do this again just thought I'd make sure to let you know everything for 0.9.7 needs fixing your patch I mean

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Soo.. I already saw someone here talking about this but it seems their problem was solved with 9.7, but I installed 9.7 and have that same problem with girls in nexus not being able to intereact with, the only one I can interact with is Asteria. Luna, Roxy and Qarinah are simply there and I can't interact with them. I had 9.7 installed from the beggining so I really don't know what's going on, can someone please help me?

EDIT: Now for some reason I can't interact with gramps also... and I need it to uncover leads lol... Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
For 0.9.7: It seems like your "skip patch" not working properly. I need to interact with succubi, but I'm unable to make any progress. Gramps is the same, Roxy and Luna as well a maybe some others too. On the bottom of the screen is only nexus icon, no menu with choices like "Talk to Gramps" and "Leave Dojo"...
There has been a patch. The OP wasn't updated to 0.9.7a so the only method currently known is to download .

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anybody know where the music for the game is from? I tried looking in the files, but it's just rpy files. The music is p. good.
You didn't check very far then. There's a CREDITS.txt file somewhere in there.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anybody know where the music for the game is from? I tried looking in the files, but it's just rpy files. The music is p. good.
I wish this was buried deep enough that I could say elementary my dear Watson...
Open up the Menu Screen and look at Credits then scroll down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could have also looked at "game\CREDITS.txt"
Or if you tried UNRPA then "game\audio\"

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
I have tried each of the "patches" found on here, and none of them allows you to talk to Roxy, Quarinah, or Luna. Gramps hasn't crashed on mine yet, so not one of my beefs. The creator posts it here? Ok, then, please fix it?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have tried each of the "patches" found on here, and none of them allows you to talk to Roxy, Quarinah, or Luna. Gramps hasn't crashed on mine yet, so not one of my beefs. The creator posts it here? Ok, then, please fix it?
At this point I would just go to his Patreon. The official public release came out today. Just remember to delete the old version before installing the new, it isn't a patch.

Jan 24, 2021
PUBLIC RELEASE v0.9.7a!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to EVERYONE. Patrons who downloaded Sunday's update don't need to download this one.
I'd planned on advancing the College content this week, but unfortunately on Monday of last week my mum got second degree oil burns all over her hand so most of my week has been spent in surgery parking lots (she'll be okay, though! No loss of motor control and it's looking good for no skin graft). So instead of college content here's a whole bunch of little flavour events that people have been asking for! Plus THE SKIP BUG IS FIXED! WOO! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison & Veronica: New story event!
  • Jessica: Jessica can now be impregnated during her "Let's be Naughty" scenes
  • Alice: New Event - Ice Cream Eating Contest with Pixie! (Friday Afternoons in the Kitchen)
  • Pixie: Lil' Pixie can now join you on your morning bike ride!
  • Emma: You can now go on a park date with Emma!
  • Misc: Reworked some of the code in the Act One finale to hopefully remove some out-of-place flickering screens
  • Bug: SKIP BUG HAS BEEN FIXED! Huge thanks to CursedFlame91 for the solution and thoroughly testing it!
  • Bug: Jessica's 4th heart wasn't updating after the ORG event. It is now!
  • Bug: Jessica's bathroom event will no longer activate while she's pregnant
  • Bug: You can no longer invite Jessica to the club when she's pregnant (it's bad for babies!)
  • Bug: The default image for the club now shows up correctly (you shouldn't spend all day looking at your phone!)
  • Bug: Tiny typo fixes
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 2nd of May.

------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Reactions: girdeyordo

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I seem to have gotten the game broken.
Last save was in 8.5 version.
Now when I visit grandpa I can't talk to him or leave, with the exception of the nexus button.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes