CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone else have a duplicate Organization lead after the first visit to the Cafe? It results in events playing out twice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And why is it that bad? 1.0 is the final version, possibly with additional updates following which could also just be minor patches like bugfixes, so it is reserved until the game is done. Keep in mind that each number can stand for something different and does not necessarily follow the same rules, with the above as an example basically as a boolean "is it finished?".
Usually the second number refers to major updates and the third to smaller updates, and because of that they are not limited to just up to 9. Though there is also the possibility to do it like a percentage for completion, but in this case it does not apply.
But in the end it is the preference of the developer which defines what format they use, it could very well be an entirely different one or even a unique one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So when I use the nexus and go to certain places like gramps’ dojo or roxy’s demesne there’s no options to do anything just the picture of them there. I previously had a bug where the game kept giving me a renpy error and i reverted to an older save file but now this is happening
There was an update patch. Like masterdragonson said. CHECK 0.9.7a

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I love the alice and pixie scenes I always wondered what they plans where gonna be with alice Was hoping she would get closer to mc and see him as a kind of brother and now she met pixie I'm glad she has a friend who she can play with I hope we get to see alice play with mc kids Also loved the kid of you and pixie in the tree escaping the farm and telling her dad she starting to able to fly now

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
  • Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Perhaps I should look into that...
Have fun brother.
I got a save from one dude that had 3 Eldritch leads. The variables were all out of whack.
One said that he hadn't visited the water world.
Another said that he had been to the water world.
A different one said that he had just come back from the dead world.

But based on what he told me, he was supposed to be right before the void world and none of that made any sense.

Fucking skip bug. I could've tried to find the solution sooner but, it's not my game and Arc seemed pleased with waiting for the renpy dev to move his ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sooo it seems I'm encountering some kind of bug : I cannot interact at all with Qarinah. I'm supposed to visit her for the first time in her demesne but when I go there she is just standing here on the couch and I have no interaction available. The heart hint DOES indicate that I should visit her though, and I tried it both morning, afternoon and evening.
Any Idea ?
Go to the mountains (via train or nexus), and meditate at the lake?
*edit* ignore me, had tab open for ages and saw the question, but not that it had been answered

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love the alice and pixie scenes I always wondered what they plans where gonna be with alice Was hoping she would get closer to mc and see him as a kind of brother and now she met pixie I'm glad she has a friend who she can play with I hope we get to see alice play with mc kids Also loved the kid of you and pixie in the tree escaping the farm and telling her dad she starting to able to fly now
There's the tea party scene with Alice, Lil Roxy, Lil Kana and Lil Pixie.

Dattrion

Aug 6, 2020
hello i downloaded the game a few days ago and now i can't interact with grapms, roxy, luna and so far thats it
i need to talk to grapms to continue the quests so far

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Been a long while since I checked back on this about version 0.6.0 I guess? How is the game faring now with the new and updated versions? Might play this again sometime when I'm not busy with other things.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
ignore my previous post I opened the game and went to the laptop and there's no cd only the normal icons
You should have completed a previous quest with them ( or one of them or with a particular char, don't remember well) to receive a CD... If you have CD the event starts automatically if click laptop

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You should have completed a previous quest with them ( or one of them or with a particular char, don't remember well) to receive a CD... If you have CD the event starts automatically if click laptop
I did that event but the game says there's nothing new with either of them but I remember getting the cd but nothing happens when I click the laptop
I downloaded the update patch so maybe that is broken I'll download the full game to test it

skiiii44

Mar 25, 2021
Soo.. I already saw someone here talking about this but it seems their problem was solved with 9.7, but I installed 9.7 and have that same problem with girls in nexus not being able to intereact with, the only one I can interact with is Asteria. Luna, Roxy and Qarinah are simply there and I can't interact with them. I had 9.7 installed from the beggining so I really don't know what's going on, can someone please help me?

EDIT: Now for some reason I can't interact with gramps also... and I need it to uncover leads lol... Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
For 0.9.7: It seems like your "skip patch" not working properly. I need to interact with succubi, but I'm unable to make any progress. Gramps is the same, Roxy and Luna as well a maybe some others too. On the bottom of the screen is only nexus icon, no menu with choices like "Talk to Gramps" and "Leave Dojo"...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I messed up BIG time and used the "think about gramps" nexus key way to soon and now when I visit gramps to speak to him about possible leads there is no option to speak to him only getting the nexus icon at the bottom right of the screen even when traveling by train. Is there any way of rectifying this?? As I didn't create a manual save for a good few hours :oops: and with frantically going round with ways to speak to him the autosaves have gone way past when I made this mistake.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You don't get it. Or I don't get you. Or both, who knows?

The final version won't be in the next 3 versions, some people seem to think so but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Arc isn't doing proper versioning. And I don't really know how you would do it on weekly releases with varying amounts of content implemented on each one.

It usually goes like MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH

Major
would be 0 until the "fulll release"

Minor could probably be each update? We would be on 0.97.1 then?

And patch would rarely be used since he only bothers making patches when it's something really gamebreaking.

Who knows...
And I addressed that, though maybe I did not say it straightforward.
I explained that there is a difference between the numbers and that the first one is about the finished state, with smaller updates possibly still following depending on the dev. Depending on the game and how many updates it receives after the 1.0 update it could still go to 2.0 or even further, but usually there will be a sequel instead.
Regarding the other numbers, it depends on what format the dev chooses. Some may use it like major and smaller releases while others might use it as a percentage until completion, yet there are still more possibilities, some of which might be unique and not relatable.
What I was trying to say with that is that the game is not finished yet, the versioning is not about the completed state but how many updates are done. There are no "major" updates so what the dev does is instead increment the third number for each update and increment the second number if the third were to reach 10. But the same does not apply to the second number since the first number should be about the finished state, so it should continue beyond 9 and not reset to 0. Though maybe there is a possibility that the same does apply to the first number, if it is the case then people should just be aware that it wouldn't be about the finished state, but more likely it is not and it is about the finished state.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone has been using my kid date patch, but it needs updating for 0.97 or else the new date with Emma won't show up.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't know if anyone has been using my kid date patch, but it needs updating for 0.97 or else the new date with Emma won't show up.
yeah I tested it the new stuff doesn't show up with the patch so I downloaded the whole game again what I mean is even though the main menu says 0.9.7 none of the new content pops up

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes