masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, based off my search , it looks like there's not actually any incest in this game? Just a mother and daughter sharing MC?
Yeah it looks like Arc is backing away from putting anything substantial into that fetish though there was a time it was in development.
Thanks for the warning :) I may try to be a little sneaky and slip it into the game anyway (if Patreon slaps my wrist it's easy enough to remove) or I could just go the easy option and get the players to choose what to call her. Depends on how smart I'm feeling.
But it's not the only thing forgotten with time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: stellzz and ukaking

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I lost my save file for Windows!!!!! could someone upload theirs? I just finished with the last update and accidentally deleted the entire game...
Since you're using windows in should keep a backup in AppData
For PC
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Jan 20, 2019
I'm still missing most of my powers and the farm, so I'm stuck with a couple of the girls. Is there a fix for it?

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Just wondering, how much longer do you suppose it's going to be before we get to bounce Lyx's tight green pussy on our cock? I mean it has to happen sooner or later.

Why do I get a feeling we're going to do "things' to alice...? I"m getting that feeling...
Yeah, well you can tamp that feeling down, because Arc has said time and time again that we absolutely will NOT be doing "things" to Alice. Ever.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I get the following message when trying to get Jessica pregnant:
"(You feel like something is preventing Jessica from getting pregnant!)"
I don't know what that could be.

Also, I still have 0 leads after the new version.. and it still says "I should keep following my ORGANISATION lead." in Jessica's progression hint.

This much 0 leads:
leads.png

The latest thing I've done regarding the Organisation is plug the drive Veronica gives you into the laptop.
After that I got a small sequence of events and then nothing.

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So is this game almost finished ? I want to know if i will be able to play this soon. I don't like playing unfinished games.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So is this game almost finished ? I want to know if i will be able to play this soon. I don't like playing unfinished games.
I don't think is near to an end, at least I hope.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
About my earlier post.. Somehow the leads just vanished. I went to the Lake and was able to search for the pigeon again. Something I'd already done. I'd also gotten advice from gramps already. Now it seems there are new ways to advance the plot, just unlocked the Café for one.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
the changelog said there's new stuff for Veronica and Madison but the games says there's nothing new for them I clicked on them and there's nothing to click on apart from leaving
In this version, you have to use cd in mc's laptop for their content

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes