WarWolf2505

Dec 26, 2019
Well yeah it all looks jacked...
stats_charisma = 21
stats_martial = 20
stats_insight = 20
stats_magical = 0
stats_physical = 20

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now if you want to know a true "graphical glitch" is the Stats Screen won't report if something is out of bounds if you're over 10 but the Hearts Screen will crash if a girl's love is over 5...

So 1 I'll assume you missed content because of this and 2 I'll just adjust this a bit.
stats_charisma = 5
stats_martial = 7
stats_insight = 8
stats_magical = 1
stats_physical = 5
lyx_talkstage = 4
Thank you so much!! i can finally play the rest of this game your the best

Reactions: masterdragonson

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
soon....... da school shall be ours :devilish:
not sure if i asked this already, wouldnt hurt to add some manor scenes for the other moms. bath, bed, kitchen, veronica, club, yada yada XD do a poll maybe to introduce and implement them as a regular character.
welcome to da fold Madison n Veronica :coffee:

MindBreakChan

May 1, 2021
I installed the game for Android no problem with the first start but after i close it and want to open it some time later i only get a blackscreen and not coming to the Main Menu to you guy know anything?

Reactions: Nebzeii

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean, you can try if you must. But if you've seen how it's currently implemented, having more than one kid with each lady would throw things out of whack. You'd have to make most from scratch and it would be a waste of time IMO.
What I was thinking of is just removing the check that prevents girls getting pregnant if you already have a kid, and setting the kid name to a random one from the list before each scene. Maybe add an option to extend the pregnancy time. It would basically just be for if you want to impregnate the girls again without yeeting the kids into the void.
Things are already going out of whack, the fucking list is going out of bounds and we haven't finished the 17 main girls.
As always, Arc is biting more than he can chew and saying he's going to fit around 50 kids in the daycare (said so on a livestream) isn't doing him any favours.
What list is going out of bounds? I haven't looked all that deeply into the system but the basics are simple enough and I don't remember a problem like that.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Geez, seriously wasn't expecting that many people to be pissed about Veronica having a boy.
Well, nothing that can be done honestly. I get a feeling that if people pester him too much he will outright remove the kid and make Veronica sterile just to piss people off.
(I'm joking, he wouldn't have the balls. But it's something I'd do if I was a game dev in a situation like this, be glad I'm not)

What I was thinking of is just removing the check that prevents girls getting pregnant if you already have a kid, and setting the kid name to a random one from the list before each scene. Maybe add an option to extend the pregnancy time. It would basically just be for if you want to impregnate the girls again without yeeting the kids into the void.
The system itself it's pretty clunky already, don't even want to start thinking as to how you would have that many kids in the daycare at the same time that are from the same mother. Like, even if the visuals weren't a problem.

Extending the pregnancy time doesn't seem that hard to do, wouldn't make that much sense lore-wise but that was just sum bullshit Arc came up with to not have the girls be pregnant for months and having her locked out of other content.
Wonder why it isn't an option, like. Either a potion or asking the thiccc green girl to tone it down a bit so it takes a bit longer.

I guess this is why in other games the kids just stay as dumb useless babies instead of growing up to an age where you can actually interact with them. Because at that point they become more of an individual instead of just a roll of sheets with a face.

What list is going out of bounds? I haven't looked all that deeply into the system but the basics are simple enough and I don't remember a problem like that.
By list I meant the menu.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Geez, seriously wasn't expecting that many people to be pissed about Veronica having a boy.
Well, nothing that can be done honestly. I get a feeling that if people pester him too much he will outright remove the kid and make Veronica sterile just to piss people off.
(I'm joking, he wouldn't have the balls. But it's something I'd do if I was a game dev in a situation like this, be glad I'm not)

The system itself it's pretty clunky already, don't even want to start thinking as to how you would have that many kids in the daycare at the same time that are from the same mother. Like, even if the visuals weren't a problem.

Extending the pregnancy time doesn't seem that hard to do, wouldn't make that much sense lore-wise but that was just sum bullshit Arc came up with to not have the girls be pregnant for months and having her locked out of other content.
Wonder why it isn't an option, like. Either a potion or asking the thiccc green girl to tone it down a bit so it takes a bit longer.

I guess this is why in other games the kids just stay as dumb useless babies instead of growing up to an age where you can actually interact with them. Because at that point they become more of an individual instead of just a roll of sheets with a face.

You know what? I think it'd be funny if the school our MC buys will have all his kids as the only students in it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
:LOL: yes, because having mixed kids would make someone assume there could be only one. There are likely quite a few fans that would save scum to get the kids that they wanted :p Really did Arc think fans would actually see Mixed Genders as a poll option and wouldn't assume they would get double the choice of kids :ROFLMAO:

Well it's not like the visuals take up all that much space so it's not as big of a problem as it's eluded to be istockphoto-637743724-612x612.png
Another 20-100 MB isn't going to make a huge difference in a game that's over a GB.

Yes Ren'Py can handle dynamic menus. As for sorting them well that probably should have been brainstormed in the planning stage especially if a number like 50 was being thrown around.

Sort them by "Type" seems easy enough. Kids get sorted into 10 Fey, 1 Eldritch, 6 Humans, and if you wanted to segregate Main Girls and Side Girls a sub category for X Other. For Group Play just do a random roll and present a group. If you didn't want this well there is an old feature with that in mind called the Scrollbar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thank you so much!! i can finally play the rest of this game your the best
In general, unless you've read and understood the entire code of the game(or at least made a search for what the value you changed is used for), cheating permanent stats is risky. You never know if they'll be used for something down the line.
Even cheating with cash can be a risky proposition. Some games have events that'll start if you have less than X cash.

I'm not above cheating myself, but when I do I make sure to have a save to go back to.. and if I think it's best I revert the cheat after I've gotten what I wanted. It can sometimes be necessary to continue normal gameplay.

A good example of how cheating can mess you up is a game like Star Knightess Aura.
In that game your max HP determines some events, max MP another, your exp is pretty much treated like relationship points.
If you cheat with those things in that game you're setting yourself up for a bad experience.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
:LOL: yes, because having mixed kids would make someone assume there could be only one. There are likely quite a few fans that would save scum to get the kids that they wanted :p Really did Arc think fans would actually see Mixed Genders as a poll option and wouldn't assume they would get double the choice of kids :ROFLMAO:
Maybe if there's savescumming in real life there'd be no uhh "forced products"...
And everyone's probably reporting everyone else for savescumming too.

It'll be savescumming which leads to someone ALSO savescumming and the cycle never ends!!!
When you think about it, that's probably why the great one never gave us this feature...

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, their fucking fault for not knowing how to read.

1620071672617.png

Well it's not like the visuals take up all that much space so it's not as big of a problem as it's eluded to be View attachment 1176805
Another 20-100 MB isn't going to make a huge difference in a game that's over a GB.

Yes Ren'Py can handle dynamic menus. As for sorting them well that probably should have been brainstormed in the planning stage especially if a number like 50 was being thrown around.

Sort them by "Type" seems easy enough. Kids get sorted into 10 Fey, 1 Eldritch, 6 Humans, and if you wanted to segregate Main Girls and Side Girls a sub category for X Other. For Group Play just do a random roll and present a group. If you didn't want this well there is an old feature with that in mind called the Scrollbar

{snippity snoop}
I had completely forgotten about the existence of scrolling menus.
I guess I've not found that many games that use them to remember they were even a thing.

It could do the trick, might need to make the scrollbar a little bit THICCer for the android folks.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes