Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes yes, we definitely are going to make a MIXED gender family, I am TOTALLY NOT going to savescum for a whole girls-only daycare...

Poor Golem Girl never getting content, we got cow hoe again...
Emma who? That's right~~~
Remember her totally-not-gonna-backfire audition? I don't either.

Remember the villain / hero plot? What do you mean? Such a thing doesn't exist~~~
It's a linear f-ing story with false choices like most "VNs" go~~~

Morgana's an evil queen? Give her the D. that'll change her...
Is that a hoe I see? You're bearing my child in the future!!!

Am I bitching??? Nah, I can't tell~~~
I am just having a red day...

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yes yes, we definitely are going to make a MIXED gender family, I am TOTALLY NOT going to savescum for a whole girls-only daycare...

Poor Golem Girl never getting content, we got cow hoe again...
Emma who? That's right~~~
Remember her totally-not-gonna-backfire audition? I don't either.

Remember the villain / hero plot? What do you mean? Such a thing doesn't exist~~~
It's a linear f-ing story with false choices like most "VNs" go~~~

Morgana's an evil queen? Give her the D. that'll change her...
Is that a hoe I see? You're bearing my child in the future!!!

Am I bitching??? Nah, I can't tell~~~
I am just having a red day...
Apparently the genders of your kids are set, like Pixie can only give birth to a girl and Veronica to a boy.

But can someone confirm this?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Apparently the genders of your kids are set, like Pixie can only give birth to a girl and Veronica to a boy.
If it's fixed then Veronica ain't getting a child of mine or join the daycare.
He's going straight to Isekai land.

I think I've played too much CK 2, if it ain't a girl then that boy's getting the pillow...

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

But can someone confirm this?
That is currently the case, Yes.

Also CK2 & CK3 confirmed <Insert Half-Life 3 Confirmed Joke Here>

Definitely sequels! I have (extremely) rough drafts written for CK2 and CK3 already :) Although the next game I make won't be CK - need to give myself a bit of a break from these characters or I'll burn out, haha.
Here is the other quote about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-8-arcgames.31912/post-5688251

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The system itself it's pretty clunky already, don't even want to start thinking as to how you would have that many kids in the daycare at the same time that are from the same mother. Like, even if the visuals weren't a problem.
Well like I said there wouldn't be any visuals, we'd just assume that the scenes we see just have one of your army of clone-daughters playing at once.
By list I meant the menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah right, I get you. Thought you meant the list of kids like [u'nil', u'Lil Kana', u'Lil Kana 2'] or whatever. Yeah that's a thing, probably I'd replace the use of the standard menu with a screen where you click on each kid to interact with them like House in the Rift does (only without the schedule, just them always in the same place). With, yeah, probably more scenes needed as the number of kids grows. I see space for about three or four more kids on that screen before overcrowding really becomes an issue, so yeah it's going to need something with the number of kids planned (even if only main girls get pregnant that's still what, eleven more to add?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see space for about three or four more kids on that screen before overcrowding really becomes an issue, so yeah it's going to need something with the number of kids planned (even if only main girls get pregnant that's still what, eleven more to add?).
Eleven sounds about right give or take if "Lil' Roxy" counts as Roxy's kid, potential gender riots, and if the MC feels inclined to kidnap any more Main Girl mini mes.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If it's fixed then Veronica ain't getting a child of mine or join the daycare.
He's going straight to Isekai land.

I think I've played too much CK 2, if it ain't a girl then that boy's getting the pillow...
I might just look into swapping Madison's and Veronica's kids at birth in the code :sneaky: I'm holding off till they get their spot in the Manor and Pregnant sex because of course I am :p

Edit: Eh couldn't wait
Veronica steals Madison's baby... Without the models can't really change/create new scene easily so proof of concept istockphoto-637743724-612x612.png
Changes 1 image, swaps a few lines which may cause problems later on, and overrides a few labels.

Note 1: Some lines are likely not going to be unique so future boy heirs may be affected.
Note 2: If both Veronica and Madison have a kid they look like twins.
Note 3: This was made for v0.9.8 so while it should work on future versions it may not.
Note 4: Do to the name character limit you can't call her "Lil' Veronica"

Known Bug: Because I didn't override the part where you name the kid if you don't put in a name it defaults to "Lil' Ronnie". The label this falls under would be troublesome to override so it's a small bug that remains...

Last edited:

JunjunT

Oct 22, 2018
If you resisted Renee's advances on her first scene it means you never met Julie.
You could send your save and I could try to convert it.

Seriously, seems like a missed opportunity, it's not like Alice doesn't know Lil' Pixie, they met on the tea party.
I'll try to poke a bit, not promising anything.
I will tahnk you in advance if oyu can convert it <3

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I will tahnk you in advance if oyu can convert it <3
Here you go. Made it so the dinner with Renee never happened (so you can play it again)
And also made it so you had sex with Renee the first time so you also met Julie (she'll appear after dinner and she'll move in too)

Right-click on the attachment and Save as... (my browser tried to open it on a new tab)
And when using it don't forget to delete the header that F95 puts in the name.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Found a small bug CursedFlame91 , if you send Veronica's boy into the void the script has him as her because copy paste :p
pregnancy.rpy

For those that don't mind stealing a baby I made an adjustment to Veronica's kid
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-9-8-arcgames.31912/post-5698767

Jan 24, 2021
Maybe if there's savescumming in real life there'd be no uhh "forced products"...
And everyone's probably reporting everyone else for savescumming too.

It'll be savescumming which leads to someone ALSO savescumming and the cycle never ends!!!
When you think about it, that's probably why the great one never gave us this feature...
One Child Policy :p That's why certain parts of the world have like a million more men than women and robot girlfriends will be coming in the near future thanks to Asia. There just isn't a way to kidnap enough girls to make up the difference when preferring sons over daughters. Kinda funny seeing the reverse of that policy play out in game so that really makes me think :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
One Child Policy :p That's why certain parts of the world have like a million more men than women and robot girlfriends will be coming in the near future thanks to Asia. There just isn't a way to kidnap enough girls to make up the difference when preferring sons over daughters. Kinda funny seeing the reverse of that policy play out in game so that really makes me think :unsure:
Or maybe Arc will give us a feature with bullsh- shenanigans to make it immersive...

"Gender Changing Magic"...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Or maybe Arc will give us a feature with bullsh- shenanigans to make it immersive...

"Gender Changing Magic"...
Yes... You've reminded me that this has been teased before o_O
Code:
## This stuff is a little weird for Beast, I know, but I'm still trying to decide if I
## want the players to be able to use the TRANSFORM Power to turn it into a girl.
Canonically in the code :sneaky: Oh I know some will deny it, call it a conspiracy, but no matter how mad you think I am at some point in time it was there and I remember :geek::LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes... You've reminded me that this has been teased before o_O
Code:
## This stuff is a little weird for Beast, I know, but I'm still trying to decide if I
## want the players to be able to use the TRANSFORM Power to turn it into a girl.
Canonically in the code :sneaky: Oh I know some will deny it, call it a conspiracy, but no matter how mad you think I am at some point in time it was there and I remember :geek::LOL:
Huh, I guess we'll have that?
So much for the dam- poll...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bowsette all over again :whistle:
"So, what do you think about ********? I'll give you 4 options and whoever wins will have that feature added.

-> **** wins -> Now that Most people picked this, I'll make a feature that the other 3 can still fit in."

This is pretty much the poll, just like the choices in-game, FALSE CHOICES!!!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes