Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Would have been nice if like Gran Ende II the scene evolved as she got better at it :love: But that involves actually writing variants
Another game to try~~~
I'll name him Budget Rance if there's a naming feature...

ED:
I can't seem to erase letters...I'm not naming him a generic name like "Protagonist"...

ED 2:
All I had to do was press A...this is the only button I never knew existed playing RPGM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
so uh, is the mystery in Morgana's demesne incomplete, or did I miss where I need to go next somehow?

Because of all the things I thought I'd get cockteased by in this game, goddamn Murder She Wrote wasn't on the list...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so uh, is the mystery in Morgana's demesne incomplete, or did I miss where I need to go next somehow?

Because of all the things I thought I'd get cockteased by in this game, goddamn Murder She Wrote wasn't on the list...
If you've learned Hana/Ard's secret, I'm pretty sure that was the last update, right? If not you still have more to do.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Yeah it's still a work in progress. Morgana is still a 'virgin' as far as scenes go. No closer to figuring out what the council is, if it has anything to do with the starter quest, or how to gain control of it. The "Murder Mystery" is a tease alright...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah it's still a work in progress. Morgana is still a 'virgin' as far as scenes go. No closer to figuring out what the council is, if it has anything to do with the starter quest, or how to gain control of it. The "Murder Mystery" is a tease alright...

Looks like our hero is in the process of gaining control of the Council by seducing all its members other than Morgana.

• Haha

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks like our hero is in the process of gaining control of the Council by seducing all its members other than Morgana.
For pregnancy being "optional" it's now the driving force of the plot :p What's going on? I don't know but I'll be damn sure to try and fuck it into submission :D

Reactions: JMccovery

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I knda feel bad about children inside nexus. Makes me not to make more then one with every girl XD
If only we would have gotten to Lyx first... She could have improved the Daycare, for science!
"The women are only 'pregnant' a few weeks before having a litter of goblins. "
- I am surprised at what comes up when I search for Goblin Children :LOL:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I wonder if there is going to be special daycare for women that don't live in human world. i don't see Asteria for exemple just give her kid to you.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I wonder if there is going to be special daycare for women that don't live in human world. i don't see Asteria for exemple just give her kid to you.
Doubtful however the girls seem pretty chill about it so actually fleshing out the lore and character development doesn't seem likely.

The Artifact was a MacGuffin so Arc wouldn't have to worry about the gestation period of different fantasy races, why there could only be one pre-rendered kid but the girls could still get pregnant, and the mother being oddly calm about the entire ordeal even to the point of getting knocked up on her first time. One would think the kid would stay with the mom in the event there wasn't a place for them but no, chuck em into the void :devilish: The girls being slightly alarmed that they got impregnated by a Space Wizard Daddy might be a fun skit but no because Jedi Mind Games :whistle: I think the fan theories put more thought into this then Arc did :p

To actually put in depth would involve a lot more lore building then Spirited Away to the Void and the moms being as okay with that as if they had just lost a sock. Though if Arc hasn't thought of how many kids can reasonably fit in the Day Care well that could be a thing down the line.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Can't interact with Qarinah even though I have Lv 5 insight(on Android) nor can I interact with Roxy after the first time talking to her in the Nexus. Please help
If you're using an older version then update otherwise Arc hangs out on and Discord.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can't interact with Qarinah even though I have Lv 5 insight(on Android) nor can I interact with Roxy after the first time talking to her in the Nexus. Please help
Have you checked the hints for them via the heart icon at the top-right of the window?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes