shin28

Jun 29, 2019
how can i trigger the event of renne and julie ,i always visiting the office but nothing really happened and how i can i move julie to the manor?

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Couldn't find this topic here, so I'mma post what I found on Lyx locations all over town for the v0.8.8 update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Have you checked the hints for them via the heart icon at the top-right of the window?
I did and it said talk to them in their respective Nexus things, but when I went into it there was no "talk to Qarinah/Roxy" or whatever is usually there. I couldn't click on them either, only Ateria, Luna, and Morgana worked

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Im kind of new to this but, how do you update these games on a Android device?
Not an android user myself but here is the bit Arc gives when people mention it

Ren'py and Android sometimes don't play well together. The following steps should fix the problem:
1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the "persistent" file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
5. Play!

NOTE: If you're running Android 11+ then Google has hidden your data folder. To access it you need to connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable or use an app like X-Plore to give you access to the folder again.

Your saves are located at: Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

Also, bear in mind that the way Android works you usually need between two to three times as much storage space as the game requires to install it, so if the above doesn't work it may be a storage issue!

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: ToxicMelody1

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how can i trigger the event of renne and julie ,i always visiting the office but nothing really happened and how i can i move julie to the manor?
Have you upgraded the manor? After doing that, you need to talk to Jessica at breakfast about her friends.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
For pregnancy being "optional" it's now the driving force of the plot :p What's going on? I don't know but I'll be damn sure to try and fuck it into submission :D
Is pregnancy supposed to be optional? :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely don't think I've gotten through a single four star event (unless you want to count Gwen) without a pregnancy- which suits me just fine, to be clear. I've wondered a bit if the chance goes up for those particular events for dramatic satisfaction or something, but it feels like I also get the 'blocked pregnancy' message like 75% of the time when just having a normal scene with girls who aren't at 4 or already have a kid. So maybe that's just perfectly normal rolls.

Which just makes me wonder why the superfertility potions exist at all, since that's clearly already the MC's mutant power.

• Red Heart
Reactions: masterdragonson

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Does Madison and Veronica have pregnant sex scenes, and if not does anyone know if there is any plans on adding them in.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is pregnancy supposed to be optional? :ROFLMAO:

It's not apparently but that is more Arc not understanding branching paths all that well :LOL:

If you go into Options you can turn it off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I genuinely don't think I've gotten through a single four star event (unless you want to count Gwen) without a pregnancy- which suits me just fine, to be clear. I've wondered a bit if the chance goes up for those particular events for dramatic satisfaction or something, but it feels like I also get the 'blocked pregnancy' message like 75% of the time when just having a normal scene with girls who aren't at 4 or already have a kid. So maybe that's just perfectly normal rolls.

Which just makes me wonder why the superfertility potions exist at all, since that's clearly already the MC's mutant power.
I'm guessing the potions were originally for a random roll but at some point Arc just said screw this, 100% guaranteed bitches for major events :love: Kinda makes the potions an odd quirk if you want multiple children with the moms, something Arc doesn't support at the moment and you don't really need to prevent it if you can simply turn it off emoji_weed_thinking.png Superfertility is the MC's mutant super power indeed :ROFLMAO:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Does Madison and Veronica have pregnant sex scenes, and if not does anyone know if there is any plans on adding them in.
RELEASE v0.9.9 - Purchase the College!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Yes, at long last it's time to purchase the college! Interaction with the students is limited in this version, but there will be plenty more to enjoy in next week's update (make sure to vote in the poll for what you want to see!) Also, you can know visit Madison and Veronica in the Mansion and have naughty fun with them! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • College: You can now purchase the college! (Interaction is limited in this version - next update will contain much more college content!)
  • College: You can also purchase the upgrade!
  • Veronica: You can choose what Veronica will call you in the college (must purchase the college first)!
  • Mansion: You can now visit Madison and Veronica in the Mansion!
  • Madison and Veronica: You can now have naughty fun with each of them in the Mansion!
  • Madison and Veronica: New naughty scenes for each of them while they're heavily pregnant!
  • Madison and Veronica: You can now use fertility potions during their level four love event!
  • Tom: Added some extra dialogue if Jessica has the "Adulteress" quirk
  • Misc: Added a line to Jessica's interaction just before the Act One finale to hopefully help people who are stuck!
  • Misc: Adjusted Veronica's level four love Gallery scene
  • Misc: Tidied up some old code, removed some defunct stuff
  • Bug: One lonely little typo squashed!

However it be buggy

Sorry, everyone! There was a bug in this release that makes Madison and Veronica behave weirdly when pregnant! PC/Linux and Mac users can download the patch file in the post and put it into your "game/" folder (overwrite when it asks you to) to fix the issue! Android users, sorry, but you'll have to wait for the re-upload! I'm recompiling and reuploading the update now. It should be available in about four hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
I'm finding the cutesy family making side of this so adorable and sweet to the point I don't buy chocolate anymore.
Was wondering if we could multiple the cuteness factor if there was maybe a chance the kids could meet their mamas on certain days at places where they live?
Like Jessica's daughter hangs out with her at her office trying to help with her work in her own little ways?
Or giving Lily micro heart attacks as her kid makes her mother's bar her new climbing frame for example? XD

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Kinda hoping for sex scenes with all the girls while at the college, including Madison and Veronica, maybe even some Anal scenes since those two seem to beg for such attention, lol

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I dropped this back when the models had to be replaced due to the models not being owned by the dev, and I was hoping they'd be improved upon later on since there was a massive shit storm over how badly the replacement models looked.

Downloaded the latest update, and they still have demented faces that are just, not nice to look at. Is there a mod out there that at least give them chins that don't resemble Don Chinjao's fucking head on some of them? I don't even know what to call the other bad variant, seen on girls like Kana. Then there's Morgana's eye position/size/everything...

Pixie is a good example of "demented head that's barely visible if you focus on it" whereas the rest are "sucker punch you in the face til you can't look no more". Which sucks because I loved the game before that whole plagerism bullshit happened...

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes