Nov 27, 2018
DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:

MAC

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
change log
CHANGELOG:

College: "Search the Shelves" in the college library for a boost to education!
QoL: The "Quick Menu" can now be enabled for PC/Linux and Mac!
QoL: The Quick Menu on Android has been moved to the right side of the screen to prevent overlay issues on navigation buttons
QoL: Quicksaves are now enabled!
QoL: Quick Menu now has "hide" button to hide all UI elements so you can see a scene without any visual distractions!
Misc: The CK icon for Android should be back! (let me know if it isn't)
Bug: The college's "New Textbooks" can no longer be bought repeatedly
Bug: You can now only "Survey" in the college on weekdays
Bug: MC will now count the number of Fey students correctly no matter what
Bug: Emma's stat will now increase properly during karaoke naughty time
Bug: Pixie now knows whether it's the weekend or not when suggesting Fey classes
Bug: Veronica's naughty stats will now increase correctly
Bug: Tidied up a bunch of old images
Bug: No typos so far!

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
new public update here
Simmer down corgi, no need to rapidly spam 5 post in a row for something that was already on here. This was mostly a QoL update so it's not even that exciting. Though if you made a mistake or want to add more information to a post you can easily EDIT it to add that. F95Zone even gives a small buffer window that won't show you edited a post if under 10 minutes or so.

Come back and do it again on Sunday.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I guess he got confused because this week the game didn't appear on Latest Updates.
I mean, a QoL update ain't nothing to bust out the confetti to.

I've tried it but after a dialog with her about the missing hat I can't continue, I've also tried to find the hat, nothing...
Welp, I guess I have to give you the full guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

Izumi Shinichi

Sep 1, 2020
I guess he got confused because this week the game didn't appear on Latest Updates.
I mean, a QoL update ain't nothing to bust out the confetti to.

Welp, I guess I have to give you the full guide.

I'm sorry, that was a misunderstanding...I need the power Aura for Veronica's quest (the one in the classroom). I've already cleared Lyx's quest, but I only have Endure right now, in fact I need one more point for reaching the max for my magical power. I lost something? About Lyx's quests I have only one left but the game say "may not be available in this version" and I'm stuck too in Veronica's quest, the one who say "I should keep following my ORGANISATION Lead" that I don't know how to do it, but I don't think it's related to my magical power...At the end I'm stuck.
Sorry for the long post and for my english grammar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sorry, that was a misunderstanding...I need the power Aura for Veronica's quest (the one in the classroom). I've already cleared Lyx's quest, but I only have Endure right now, in fact I need one more point for reaching the max for my magical power. I lost something? About Lyx's quests I have only one left but the game say "may not be available in this version" and I'm stuck too in Veronica's quest, the one who say "I should keep following my ORGANISATION Lead" that I don't know how to do it, but I don't think it's related to my magical power...At the end I'm stuck.
Sorry for the long post and for my english grammar.
So you need Aura...
Lyx's quest log isn't all that helpful as it's pretty much "Train Magical, yet it's not like I'm going to tell you when or if that's available"
Upload a save if you're super confused

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There's a new poll on Patreon right now, it looks to be an interesting one so could a patron post what are the possible choices in here?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
For some reason I can't install the most recent update on my Pixel 2. It takes awhile to stage, then starts installing, but when it gets close to the end it just says App not installed without giving me any kind of other error message. Anyone know how to fix this?
Backup saves, uninstall, reinstall, restore saves, sacrifice a virgin, and it could work.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You're a bit late, the poll's been running for a week and only has like 12 hours left.
{poll results go here}
Hey, while you're at it. Mind revealing how the main girl pregnancy poll went? (around the end of april)
I'm personally not as interested in the other ones, I just want to see how the main girl popularity is coming along.
Arc only reveals the winner, and I'm not giving money to patreon to see the results

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey, while you're at it. Mind revealing how the main girl pregnancy poll went? (around the end of april)
I'm personally not as interested in the other ones, I just want to see how the main girl popularity is coming along.
Arc only reveals the winner, and I'm not giving money to patreon to see the results
Tsundere?
I'm asking but it's not like I'm interested in pregnancy or anything. But if I could perhaps see the results that would be okay I guess :geek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Tsundere?
I'm asking but it's not like I'm interested in pregnancy or anything. But if I could perhaps see the results that would be okay I guess :geek:
Wha?
I think you've been eating too much thermal paste.

Nah, but seriously. The other two polls I don't have info on are the college ones. But I frankly don't really care about them.
It's going to take a while until the effects of those polls have any effect.
Seriously, imagine if he did branching paths on everything. We'd probably still be on act 1 because he hasn't finished the route that happens if you picked a salad and ate it on the table.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wha?
I think you've been eating too much thermal paste.
1 H7nnE1npF6MtGTxGBxUPEg.gif

Seriously, imagine if he did branching paths on everything. We'd probably still be on act 1 because he hasn't finished the route that happens if you picked a salad and ate it on the table.
Butterfly Effect Meet Butterfly Affection
https://f95zone.to/threads/butterfly-affection-v1-0-3-ray-kbys.26071/

Would be nice to see some effort instead of hand waving "I vaguely recall something like that may or may not have happened, let's pretend you're on the True Route and not worry about such silly things imgbin-emoji-wink-sticker-smiley-emoticon-hand-emoji-emoji-Wv38ufwqYyZaxizGMSEeF40et.png "

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You're a bit late, the poll's been running for a week and only has like 12 hours left.
As a $1 patron, I received an email reminding me about the poll, only to find that I needed to be at least a $2 patron in order to view the post and vote in the poll. I've had this happen with other people's Patreons too, and it's rather annoying.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You mean that decision isn't significant? Are you sure? I mean, it's such a defining moment for the protagonist. It literally lets us peer into his soul to see if he is a civilized human being or not. And that in turn reveals so much about his past, his upbringing, his personality etc. It has to be significant.

That choice literally sets the tone for the entire game by literally defining if he is a heroic protagonist fighting an evil Organization or a villain protagonist fighting a good Organization that wants to stop his uncivilized eating ways.

I am going to keep assuming that there is going to be a payoff at the end. Like an evil ending or something.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes