ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
Have anyone had the newest file save? I've lost it because of my stupid phone broke down last week.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
As a $1 patron, I received an email reminding me about the poll, only to find that I needed to be at least a $2 patron in order to view the post and vote in the poll. I've had this happen with other people's Patreons too, and it's rather annoying.
This is not about being annoying, rather a (well thought) marketing strategy.
He regularly makes some public posts in order to attract as many potential patrons as possible. I for one was interested in what that poll was all about so I can say this works pretty well.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
This is not about being annoying, rather a (well thought) marketing strategy.
He regularly makes some public posts in order to attract as many potential patrons as possible. I for one was interested in what that poll was all about so I can say this works pretty well.
It's also kind of annoying. ;)

HanaBi1

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone experience black screen bug during the animated scene? I've reinstalled version 10.0 and 10.1 but none seem to be working, or am I missing some plugins to view the animated scene?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Now, I just finished a repeat playthrough (with version 0.10) and found a small, really easy to miss oversight. Basically, the first time I impregnated a girl (Kana) was on a sunday, and the scene with the Artifact interrupted the normal day start event and prevented me from getting my weekly income (I used a backup save and simply did Kana's scene the following day, so no trouble). That's not the most likely of scenarios to happen, but I figure I should report it here anyway, since I didn't see anything about fixing this on the most recent changelogs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Marphey

May 13, 2019
"Lil' Veronica"
Poor guy

Also it would be good if we get sex scenes with Veronica and her mom inside the college.

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
I don't know if you've heard this one yet, but white text with black stroke can be read on any background. I think it would be much better than adding gradient background.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes