Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Hi guys, i run into a little problem, it's been two update we can purchase the college and move Veronica and Madison to our manor, but for unknow reason i can't buy it and i can't speak to them either after the last event in their mansion. I'm a little confused about it, maybe a bug?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys, i run into a little problem, it's been two update we can purchase the college and move Veronica and Madison to our manor, but for unknow reason i can't buy it and i can't speak to them either after the last event in their mansion. I'm a little confused about it, maybe a bug?
You can't move them to your manor. They have their own manor. Meet them there.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You can't move them to your manor. They have their own manor. Meet them there.
Also, in order to buy the college, you need to meet them at their Mansion on the weekend to talk to Madison about it and then go to the office on the afternoon of a weekday. As QQP_Purple said, I don't believe you can move them to your Manor, but I'm fairly sure you can still interact with them if you go to their Mansion on weekends (they're busy with the college on the weekdays, assumedly).

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, in order to buy the college, you need to meet them at their Mansion on the weekend to talk to Madison about it and then go to the office on the afternoon of a weekday. As QQP_Purple said, I don't believe you can move them to your Manor, but I'm fairly sure you can still interact with them if you go to their Mansion on weekends (they're busy with the college on the weekdays, assumedly).
Indeed. And I have to say the two are quite a piece of work when you do. Hope that in the future we'll have more stuff to do with them.

Totenkopf

Apr 22, 2018
Any saves, been out of the loop for a while and lost alot of progress due to old computer blowing up and getting another one

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Where can I find the mysterious Merchant? Either I've never found it before or I've just totally forgotten the location.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes