TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Soon it would be about 20 versions since I have started waiting. If I'm not wrong last version I played was 8.3 or 8.4. I am now deep into this rabbit hole, and every week it feels like waiting for the next version will be worth it to do everything from the get-go.

I wonder when my patience will crack, or if this rabbit hole will somehow leads me to wait until the game finishes or in another 20 versions lol.
Just think of it like NNN, but every release of the game is a day. It'll probably be easier that way, or something along those lines.

Jan 24, 2021
As a $1 patron, I received an email reminding me about the poll, only to find that I needed to be at least a $2 patron in order to view the post and vote in the poll. I've had this happen with other people's Patreons too, and it's rather annoying.
Really it's $5 unless you got in the early promotional tiers :p The Vanguards are a lie just like the cake :HideThePain:

VANGUARD | LEVEL TWO
$2 per month (sold out!)

Same perks as LEVEL TWO $5 per month

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Soon it would be about 20 versions since I have started waiting. If I'm not wrong last version I played was 8.3 or 8.4. I am now deep into this rabbit hole, and every week it feels like waiting for the next version will be worth it to do everything from the get-go.

I wonder when my patience will crack, or if this rabbit hole will somehow leads me to wait until the game finishes or in another 20 versions lol.
So check back again in about 5-6 months. Christmas is a good time for game releases 23177654.png

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
im at like chapter 2 and wanted to ask are the side girls properly romanceable and will any maingirls be added later on?
You can bring some of the side girls home but I'm not sure if that falls under "properly romanceable".

Arc could always add more but he's having a hard time dealing with the ones he's already got.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
While what loli is accepted is always a fun debate however ArcGames put this in the files under Alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brainwashing, Raping and ruining the lifes on countless women: ok
Forcing underage school girls to undress: ok
fucking lolis that look pretty much just like her in events: ok
fucking alice: ah hell nah

logic checks out idk man

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
So I may just just be stupid, but i can find a gallery button anywhere? i can only see the heart cards and their outfits, but I just can't see one anywhere and i know it has been a while since ilast played but i definitely remember that being a thing

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I may just just be stupid, but i can find a gallery button anywhere? i can only see the heart cards and their outfits, but I just can't see one anywhere and i know it has been a while since ilast played but i definitely remember that being a thing
99% sure it's on the title screen.

Nitocris77

Nov 13, 2020
Its on the title screen under "EXTRA"

Jan 24, 2021
Agh fuck.
I think I'm gonna tap out of the "Take a shot every time some rando insists on fucking the kids" game.

I want to have some liver left for my 30s.
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
KnOUKIr.png

99% sure it's on the title screen.
Arc was being special an called it Extras H-Scenes. There's your 1%
CK-Extras.png
CK-H-Scenes.png

zezinhoxxx

Jul 6, 2019
I don´t know if my save is broken, but I can´t advance with the 'whistle' thing. It says that I can´t find anyone.... It has to be in a specific day? Or should I start over my save (which I hope it´s not needed)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I don´t know if my save is broken, but I can´t advance with the 'whistle' thing. It says that I can´t find anyone.... It has to be in a specific day? Or should I start over my save (which I hope it´s not needed)?
Try going back to the church and talking to the nun.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes