Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That makes the second of four that i wanted to be able to reach level 4 with. Next up is hopefully Qarinah and Emma

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.3] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 987 MB / 443 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 952 MB / 409 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Made using my compressed version of v0.10.2
and masterdragonson's .
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I like this game but every time I see an update I can't help but think "ping me once one of the girls (aside from the first 2 from the base) can reach level 5". There are lots of girls but none of them have content with a finished story/relationship which quickly gets frustrating IMHO, but that's probably just my OCD tendencies getting the better of me.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Like always, Great story.

About the kids, could rename all, except for the Roxy one, maybe because she's not really ours ? not sure on this one

Reactions: Aereon1104

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
are you going to anything with the kid at the daycare? or the small blue hair girl (i forget her name)
and if you are not allowed to mabey add it into patch

(sorry for bad english, it not my first laugege)
1623623157391.png

Like always, Great story.

About the kids, could rename all, except for the Roxy one, maybe because she's not really ours ? not sure on this one
Yeah, you can't rename Lil' Roxy since she's part of the main story so her having that name is "canon" in a way.
If we ever have a kid with "Big Roxy" then that one we will be able to rename.
Something tells me Roxy's kid might end up being a boy.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Holy shit, game progress is going pretty fast. I'm gone for a couple of days and BOOM, 4 fucking updates.
And finally, Annie +21 scenes ;)

Reactions: Aereon1104

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Luna ordered to find a lost item near her dungeon. I have a dungeon map, a candle, matches. BUT I still can't find anything other than a bust - jewelry. I have been wandering through the dungeons for many hours, found several brick walls that are not on the map. What am I supposed to do to find that fucking item for Luna? Going for the candle, I just go out to the entrance to the cave.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.103:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing that seems like a real mystery to me is what Annie's quirks are all about. Like, one is 'Breeder' and one is 'Lactating'. But we're already bred her and she's been lactating as long as we've known her, and she doesn't have either. So what will those mean?

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
My martial skill isn't increasing, I fought all the girls and did that burglary mission for Sawano, but on the stat screen it still shows only one point.

Started a new game on 0.10.3

display of the correct value just seemed to be delayed, now it's showing the correct value (7)

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes