CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
One thing that seems like a real mystery to me is what Annie's quirks are all about. Like, one is 'Breeder' and one is 'Lactating'. But we're already bred her and she's been lactating as long as we've known her, and she doesn't have either. So what will those mean?
I honestly don't know either.

I mean, same with Kana's "birther".
I don't really know what the word means, and if you look it up it says something about Obama(?)

And apparently "breeder" was once used as offensive slang to refer to a heterosexual person...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I honestly don't know either.

I mean, same with Kana's "birther".
I don't really know what the word means, and if you look it up it says something about Obama(?)
I would say Arc came up with it having little interest in US politics. Yet why she didn't get the quirk when she had a kid well only Arc knows.

• (one who gives birth): in (US), in (UK)
And apparently "breeder" was once used as offensive slang to refer to a heterosexual person...

1: slang term used by some people for one who has a child and/or has many after that, refuses to discipline the child/ , thinks the sun rises and sets for their child/ren, look down upon people who do not have children, and are in general very selfish and greedy when it comes to their whims and those of their child/ren, especially if they can use their status or their children as an excuse to get their way. A female is commonly called a , and a male breeder a duh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if Arc ever gets around to Kana's tribe maybe her people will figure out she had a kid, then they'll have a moment when they point at the birther and give her a medal :whistle: Really some parts seem like a miss mash of ideas that don't really fit in the puzzle...

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
catches up from last update

looks like rabbit breeding seasons about to start >3
wouldn't mind breaking in kana's mother as well ;);) the MC could always use another pet/ guard at the manor :whistle:
any plans to buy out the mansion or move the girls in the manor ? they could use some nightly visits >3

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
anyone has any save from 10.(well after you can inpregnate Veronica and Madison) to now?
i had to wipe my pc and lost all my saves -.-(i had ones since 7.)

Nov 9, 2017
I don't understand the guide. For example it says "WEST > NORTH > WEST: Samantha's Apartment" But you can't go compass directions just click on icons. If there is a stage to get to go use those instructions than that should be in the guide as well.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't understand the guide. For example it says "WEST > NORTH > WEST: Samantha's Apartment" But you can't go compass directions just click on icons. If there is a stage to get to go use those instructions than that should be in the guide as well.
Did you enter the Explore Town minigame?

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
Guys why am i having the issue "something is preventing X from getting pregnant" with every character? I have already reiinstalled completely the game and this issue is popping out even with annie while i'm trying to bone her for the first time

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How to explore? I can't find the explore button
Explore is in Act 2 so if you just started the game then you won't see it until you reach the Manor.

are there any mod for this game??
There are a few mods scattered around.

Audio Restoration (The Audio files from v0.7.4 before they were compressed down to 56 kbps
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-4644180

In the event you want Veronica's baby to be a girl steal Madison's.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-5698767

The v0.6.9 to v0.7.0 Graphics comparison can be used to restore the old graphics
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-4194552

There was also a Nostalgia Mod on the discord that did the same thing.

Master of Puppets made a mod to disable the SoDaRa Kinetic-Text-Tags
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-5139943

An old Pixie Outfit was left in the files though you can play with it a bit
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-3075268

Some other mods had their functionality incorporated into the game over time and it's possible I missed a few.

Basic Cheats can be found on the Laptop in Act 2, it's under a yin-yang symbol

Guys why am i having the issue "something is preventing X from getting pregnant" with every character? I have already reiinstalled completely the game and this issue is popping out even with annie while i'm trying to bone her for the first time
Act 2 and I'm pretty sure it involves what Arc did to Chloe so progress with her until you're magically delicious :cry: For more on that sad tale look up the v0.6.9 to v0.7.0 Graphics comparison along with the comments around that time.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I dunno how Annie will be able to help Robin against Morgana but hoo-boy, I have a feeling that Annie just will be there when Robin inevitably takes Morgana down. This also got me thinking back to when Artifact offered to if I recall correctly, give Morgana a buff when she faces Robin. Before Morgana did what she did, I wonder just how much more powerful Robin was (and apparently, still is but Robin just don't know it yet) against Morgana.

May 30, 2017
Ok, so, I'm seeing this error in many places in this thread, but not a resolution.

I've only just started game, and every end of day ingame, get this error. Also, cannot save game without error. Autosaves do not happen as well. Is this a missing file thing?

I am running the compressed version, downloaded yesterday.

Real hard to play a game you can't save...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 121, in <module>
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time_prev = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 2621, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 121, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 121, in <module>
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 560, in force_autosave
save("auto-1", extra_info=extra_info)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 418, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2315, in module_pickle
raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time_prev = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

Windows-10-10.0.14393
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.10.3
Mon Jun 14 11:08:24 2021

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes