TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
why i still cant purchase the college, what event before that trigger the college purchase?
Progress your relationship with Madison and Veronica, then go to the Mansion on weekends to talk to them about buying the college. After that, go to the Office on the afternoon of a weekday and you can buy it there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vlvinagame

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I guess Morgana is supposed to be the Big Bad who's going to be the last one the MC worries about. At this point, I don't think the MC can deal with her just by learning how to make himself appear slightly more attractive, lol. There's also the ongoing 200 plot threads who need to be tied up first.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I guess Morgana is supposed to be the Big Bad who's going to be the last one the MC worries about. At this point, I don't think the MC can deal with her just by learning how to make himself appear slightly more attractive, lol. There's also the ongoing 200 plot threads who need to be tied up first.

Nah, I doubt she will be the big bad. That eldritch thing is the ultimate bad. And the organization is a higher threat than her too. My guess is that she will be the last of the Fey to get on her knees for you.

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Luna ordered to find a lost item near her dungeon. I have a dungeon map, a candle, matches. BUT I still can't find anything other than a bust - jewelry. I have been wandering through the dungeons for many hours, found several brick walls that are not on the map. What am I supposed to do to find that fucking item for Luna? Going for the candle, I just go out to the entrance to the cave.

zLAG

Mar 22, 2018
im stuck with Madison after receiving data disc, use it on laptop yet the quest still mentioning to use it on laptop...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.3-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

The true update I'm waiting for~~~

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I name him Jack btw.It fit him.Also,its good to see Annie already move on from his old farmer/lover and be with MC.:)

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes