Nov 9, 2017
Follow the in-game guide until you get to Act 2.
I have found the in-game guide less than helpful. Pixie: do x. Player: what do think I have been trying doing for the last three consecutive days?

The really annoying thing is when you should logically be able to do stuff but for some insipid reason can't.

For example, I've gotten the bike. In real life I used a bike to get around Columbus, OH going as far as 3 miles from home. But our character can't use that bike after the first time? Why?! He has a computer and could easily look up locations to go to with this (heck back then I used the physical yellow pages). But nooo our MC has a bag of hammers for brains or the programmer subscribes to Moon Logic via Roberta Williams.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have found the in-game guide less than helpful. Pixie: do x. Player: what do think I have been trying doing for the last three consecutive days?

The really annoying thing is when you should logically be able to do stuff but for some insipid reason can't.

For example, I've gotten the bike. In real life I used a bike to get around Columbus, OH going as far as 3 miles from home. But our character can't use that bike after the first time? Why?! He has a computer and could easily look up locations to go to with this (heck back then I used the physical yellow pages). But nooo our MC has a bag of hammers for brains or the programmer subscribes to Moon Logic via Roberta Williams.
What in all that is holy are you on about? It is a game, and only certain items/actions are available at certain times in certain places. If you are fixated on a certain character (like pixie) and it says go to your room and talk to her, go to your room and pick the option to talk to her. If it is not available in the AM, do it in the afternoon, if not available, skip time and do in the evening or night. Rinse and repeat for all the items. I just played the game from scratch recently (as I lost saves as PC died) and had zero such issues following the progression for every character.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021

Upload a save then and I'll see where you are. In the early game there was a "No girl left behind" so if you hit a wall with one then try another. With Pixie I somewhat remember Chloe is involved. In the end most girls will likely converge into a single path as Arc doesn't do multiple paths well.

Robin Williams is funnier however if you expect the MC to have brains well intelligence isn't a stat :sneaky:

Reactions: kkuma30
Nov 9, 2017
Robin Williams is funnier however if you expect the MC to have brains well intelligence isn't a stat :sneaky:
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or misunderstand my reference.

Roberta Williams is best known for Sierra point and click games which puzzles so bizarre they earned the term "moon logic". There is an example from Reddit about how off the wall gonzo it got (from Gabriel Knight 3):

In order to get around the French countryside, you have to disguise yourself as a detective, who has a reservation for the very last motorcycle in the city. The moon logic come into play in that you have to create a moustache out of syrup and cat hair. Problems is there are no indications on how to do this. You squirt a cat with water to make it run under a fence, leaving hair behind. Then you use maple syrup to construct a fake moustache, even though you have masking tape in your inventory.

But even this trip through the Looking Glass is not done because the detective doesn't even have a moustache. So you have to draw a moustache onto his ID using a magic marker.

Moon logic puzzles were basically Rube Goldberg on something - either beer or LSD depending on the puzzle. :p

A better example of a more free roaming game is Glassix but if that is too complex there is the Renpy game Corruption. The point is don't give the player something and then don't let them use it when it would make sense for them to use it.

Nov 9, 2017

Yeah Arc isn't that cleaver, you mostly go from point A to point B sticking your dick in things and seeing what works, gets knocked up, or burns.
Basically the classic meaning of Monty Haul ie do something and either come out a winner or get royally hosed (the zonk), I find that even more annoying than Moon Logic because it is totally random.

Regarding moon logic:

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I do hope that we'll eventually get a Veronica/Madison incest scene. The one where Madison watches you doesn't really do it for me.
I loved making her watch but yeah, I'd love to have her get more involved too. I don't know if I'm optimistic though.

Edit: Great, and now I might have possibly ruined Gwen and her fiance's life as well. I just wanted some tig ol' bitties man, what the hell?
Her fiance was a total douche, really I think we did her a favour. If you read between the lines, you'll see that she was always submissive and masochistic, the Awaken just brought it to the surface. Girls like that often end up with total assholes because they mistake that for being dominant. I'd lay odds that if we hadn't broken them up, he'd have been abusing her within a few years.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Only started playing this game a couple days ago, and so far I gotta say it's definitely not one of those games you can play with one hand and speedskip your way through. I mean, you can if you want to, but there's some real gut-punch type plot points.
Yea. I know. I think we can both agree that this is fantastic. There are very few games these days that manage to achieve such plots. Now if only the dev were to actually wrap plots up before opening new ones... Oh well. Can't have everything.

Like my horny ass is thinking "Alright, the character I'm playing as is going to scare off some monster in the forest for Annie, which she might give me some perverted reward for, you know, this being an adult game and all." Nope, turns out I'm just the asshat dickhole who jump scares this poor wolf-girl surviving on jungle berries in the woods, crying, scared to death of me because of a broken psyche and a traumatic past involving being kicked out of her own family for essentially being a mistake.
It all turns out well in the end though. Really well. Like, really really well. Just follow her quest line as a good guy.

Then I reach the part where the MC gets kidnapped and shatters one guard's personality while exposing another guard's inner desires. Okay, not bad so far, a nice threesome, gets a bunch of guards attacked and some crazy scientist chick probably killed by this magic-sucking vampire. Sure, whatever, those guys probably deserved it. Then the MC passes out and wakes up days later, all the while the guard he psychically choke slammed has a kid sister who has no other family, waiting alone, terrified that her elder sister isn't coming home. Finally this kid sets out to search for her, hungry and worried sick, and tracks her down by some miracle, and you're greeted by this sobbing child hoping she's at the right place and her sister's okay, only for Chloe to not give a shit and comment that she's getting in the way of protecting the MC because he nearly crushed her old personality. Sure, he's able to find a placeholder fix, but at this point I'm not sure whether I should just unlock the gallery and fap to some random scenes, if the game is just going to throw these depressing AF situations at me out of nowhere, most of which the character I'm controlling contributed to in some measure.
Given her later outbursts when we get to see her real personality I think that the "fix" is actually far better than what the poor kid had initially. Chloe is literally only nice to her sister because she is under mind control orders to be so. The moment she breaks through even a little bit it immediately becomes obvious she thinks the lil girl is just an annoying git.

And with that out of the way the only thing remaining is Chloe who, in my opinion, is getting exactly the punishment she deserves. She is trapped in her own mind as a passenger watching as her body moves along like a puppet under the MCs strings bending to his whims, pleasing him sexually and of course serving to undermine everything she stood for previously and support everything she despised.

Overall given her past I see that as a fitting punishment.

Edit: Great, and now I might have possibly ruined Gwen and her fiance's life as well. I just wanted some tig ol' bitties man, what the hell?
She is an evil nazi like stormtrooper that willingly made great and effective personal contributions to an organization that imprisons, tortures and murders sapient beings on grounds of species. Seriously, like, later scenes undeniably confirm that she was in fact part of teams whose job was to kidnap subjects for torture and murder by the organization.

Breaking up her engagement is the least punishment she deserves. In fact, the fact she is happy as opposed to in torture right now is an aberration. She deserves just as bad or worse than Chloe got.

Feb 11, 2021
Yea. I know. I think we can both agree that this is fantastic. There are very few games these days that manage to achieve such plots. Now if only the dev were to actually wrap plots up before opening new ones... Oh well. Can't have everything.

It all turns out well in the end though. Really well. Like, really really well. Just follow her quest line as a good guy.

Given her later outbursts when we get to see her real personality I think that the "fix" is actually far better than what the poor kid had initially. Chloe is literally only nice to her sister because she is under mind control orders to be so. The moment she breaks through even a little bit it immediately becomes obvious she thinks the lil girl is just an annoying git.

And with that out of the way the only thing remaining is Chloe who, in my opinion, is getting exactly the punishment she deserves. She is trapped in her own mind as a passenger watching as her body moves along like a puppet under the MCs strings bending to his whims, pleasing him sexually and of course serving to undermine everything she stood for previously and support everything she despised.

Overall given her past I see that as a fitting punishment.

She is an evil nazi like stormtrooper that willingly made great and effective personal contributions to an organization that imprisons, tortures and murders sapient beings on grounds of species. Seriously, like, later scenes undeniably confirm that she was in fact part of teams whose job was to kidnap subjects for torture and murder by the organization.

Breaking up her engagement is the least punishment she deserves. In fact, the fact she is happy as opposed to in torture right now is an aberration. She deserves just as bad or worse than Chloe got.
From the dialogue and hints here and there I thought those 2 had just been propagandized and brainwashed into serving the Organization, so I guess if their actions were of their own free will and they're actively seeking supremacy based on speciesism, the consequences they face feel sort of justified. Still feel bad for the little sister and wolf-girl though, but I'm willing to play through just to hopefully get some closure on their situations. I definitely agree the writing is top-notch, it's just I've usually only played these games to enjoy some of my fetishes, not really bothering about the story and such, so games like this and My New Family are a tad bit surprising at times with how they rise above the cliches of adult game story telling, which usually goes "mundane event where MC is slightly helpful/magic potion/powers/blackmail/having the same DNA/being in proximity of the MC + hot girl = foursomes all the time"

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

To be fair...it's nnot like the other side is a bunch of saints.

I mean, the MC himself goes around and mind manipulates whoever he feels like.

And his grandpa even happily mentions hhow he used it on ton of girls when he was younger.

So it's kinda like a gray vs gray thing, just with one darker and one lighter.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
And it's worth mentioning that many fey aren't exactly pleasant either. Morgana thinks nothing of killing anyone on the slightest whim. Asteria is from a whole race that considers humanity as worthless weaklings (you may manage to seduce her, but prior to that, she cares nothing if you live or die). Likewise Luna, although not a direct threat, wouldn't give a damn if you lived or died. Quarinah would happily dominate entire worlds to satisfy her insecurity. Accidental or not, Roxy has wiped out pretty much an entire world/realm. The only nice fey are the weaker more helpless ones. Even then not always.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
And it's worth mentioning that many fey aren't exactly pleasant either. Morgana thinks nothing of killing anyone on the slightest whim. Asteria is from a whole race that considers humanity as worthless weaklings (you may manage to seduce her, but prior to that, she cares nothing if you live or die). Likewise Luna, although not a direct threat, wouldn't give a damn if you lived or died. Quarinah would happily dominate entire worlds to satisfy her insecurity. Accidental or not, Roxy has wiped out pretty much an entire world/realm. The only nice fey are the weaker more helpless ones. Even then not always.
There's also Kana, who was kicked out and is hated by her own clan cause they see her as badly born.
Pretty much abandoned to fend for herself and probably wouldn't make it if the MC didn't find her.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
play on android v0.10.3 game always bugged when auto save or manualy save View attachment 1248462 View attachment 1248461
There's a patch for that on pc
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-3-arcgames.31912/post-5978978

Not sure if this will work on Android since Google has been taking notes on China's totalitarian dictatorship. Seems some versions of Android can't get to this without jail-breaking which is rather fitting for a prison :poop: Not like iphone is any better.
Code:
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/
Android doesn't use rpy files so you only need the rpyc.

Happy Birthday to CK too, a lot has changed since last year but some things remain the same...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Both of their lives are immeasurably better after meeting the MC. You'll see as you get further in.
Not that much for the little sister.

Her sister is basically a fake, a puppet being used by the MC like an old cum sock, all that love is just an illusion.
And living in a house, with a guy who's eenemies wouldn't think twice to hurt or kill you and if she was older, I doupt the MC wouldn't try to use his powers on her for a threesome or something.

Wleximus

Apr 20, 2019
How do you buy college...i dont have any indication when i talk with Madison and i did all characters and event so im confused???

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not that much for the little sister.

Her sister is basically a fake, a puppet being used by the MC like an old cum sock, all that love is just an illusion.
And living in a house, with a guy who's eenemies wouldn't think twice to hurt or kill you and if she was older, I doupt the MC wouldn't try to use his powers on her for a threesome or something.
Right. Spending her time divided between a school where everyone hates her and being left alone in a tiny apartment while her sister (who also hates her) goes off to murder elves and shit is exactly the same as living in a mansion with a sister who likes her, along with MC, Gwen, Jessica and Pixie, plus playing with all the other kids who also like her. My mistake.

Reactions: Ghostly6798
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes