MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
How do you buy college...i dont have any indication when i talk with Madison and i did all characters and event so im confused???
You need to go to The Mansion on a Saturday or Sunday (when the college is not open) and talk to Madison then. That will open the option to purchase the college, after which you can buy it next Monday afternoon when Jessica is in her office (provided you have enough $$$)

Reactions: Wleximus

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Right. Spending her time divided between a school where everyone hates her and being left alone in a tiny apartment while her sister (who also hates her) goes off to murder elves and shit is exactly the same as living in a mansion with a sister who likes her, along with MC, Gwen, Jessica and Pixie, plus playing with all the other kids who also like her. My mistake.
True, but as I said, her sister's love is a lie and Gwen is also kind of a mind controlled.

Which makes me wonder how'll the little sister react once she's older and realizes the truth, if she does or will she forever be living a lie.

Wleximus

Apr 20, 2019
You need to go to The Mansion on a Saturday or Sunday (when the college is not open) and talk to Madison then. That will open the option to purchase the college, after which you can buy it next Monday afternoon when Jessica is in her office (provided you have enough $$$)
Oooh must have missed that...aaaand done, thank you :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
True, but as I said, her sister's love is a lie and Gwen is also kind of a mind controlled.

Which makes me wonder how'll the little sister react once she's older and realizes the truth, if she does or will she forever be living a lie.
Who knows what she'll think when she gets older? She also probably doesn't know that her sister was basically a member of the SS. Her life has been complicated to say the least. We still don't know what happened to their parents. But I would say that 'a lie' is only one way of looking at things. I see Chloe as being broken right now, but I suspect that as time passes she'll form a new personality based on how we treat her and her experiences. In ten years, Alice might not even remember how she used to be when she was very young. Unless something else awful happens, I foresee her having a much happier life than she would have otherwise had if we had not been in the picture.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Who knows what she'll think when she gets older? She also probably doesn't know that her sister was basically a member of the SS. Her life has been complicated to say the least. We still don't know what happened to their parents. But I would say that 'a lie' is only one way of looking at things. I see Chloe as being broken right now, but I suspect that as time passes she'll form a new personality based on how we treat her and her experiences. In ten years, Alice might not even remember how she used to be when she was very young. Unless something else awful happens, I foresee her having a much happier life than she would have otherwise had if we had not been in the picture.
What do you mean "one way of looking at it"?

It's lliterally aa false personality created by the MCs powers.

And as for her parents...they could've been killed by the Fay, which would explain her hatred of em.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you extract the .rpa file and put the contents in a zip or rar file as well or are there any problems with that? Kinda like how Selebus posts his incremental updates

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-16-0-part-2-selebus.48158/

Like its quite simple

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can you extract the .rpa file and put the contents in a zip or rar file as well or are there any problems with that? Kinda like how Selebus posts his incremental updates

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-16-0-part-2-selebus.48158/

Like its quite simple
Nothing prevents you from extracting rpa files with unrpa. Since files outside the RPA archive override what's inside them it would create more confusion when updating and some players have a difficult time reading as it is.

With unrpa installed just run something like this (If you changed python or unrpa install path account for that and whatever location you placed the game in)
Code:
C:\Python38-32\python.exe C:\Python38-32\Scripts\unrpa.exe -m -p "X:\Corrupted Kingdoms\0.10.3-pc\game" "X:\Corrupted Kingdoms\0.10.3-pc\game\updatex_0.10.2_to_0.10.3.rpa"

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019

Is there really a difference though ? I mean there is like zero way to tell unless you know the truth. She do things that she would do even if she weren't broken you can say that the personality you inprint on her really does love her and won't leave her unless you order her to do so but only sick bastard would do that.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
To be fair...it's nnot like the other side is a bunch of saints.

I mean, the MC himself goes around and mind manipulates whoever he feels like.

And his grandpa even happily mentions hhow he used it on ton of girls when he was younger.

So it's kinda like a gray vs gray thing, just with one darker and one lighter.
Nah. It's evil vs evil all the way down. The MC kind of tries to do good by people if he can help it. And he does genuinely care for some characters like Kana and Pixie. And arguably all the rest of his victims to whom he does actually grow attached to. But at the end of the day all that is plainly secondary to achieving his goals. And he is the closest thing the setting has to a good guy.

Still, beats literally running a concentration camp that does vivisections. There is a special place in hell for the organization and anyone willingly associating with them.

Take two different machines, power them on. Now feed them data.
If the two machines both output the same value for the same inputs than are they not the same? Who is to say that it is the internal components or, the process, if that is what you prefer is what matters as opposed to the end result? After all, that little girl can no more peek at her sisters soul than you can at a calculators code.

All we know is the inputs, our behavior and the outputs, how she behaves back. And as long as 2+2 makes 4 that is all that matters, and all that can matter. All else are just details of implementation.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is there really a difference though ? I mean there is like zero way to tell unless you know the truth. She do things that she would do even if she weren't broken you can say that the personality you inprint on her really does love her and won't leave her unless you order her to do so but only sick bastard would do that.
Actually, kinda....is?
The original didn't care for her Little sister and only did so after the MC ordered her, so it's more or less fake love to appeal to the MC, ain't it?

I mean, I can train a parrot to say I love you, but that doesn't hmean he'll actually love you.
Nah. It's evil vs evil all the way down. The MC kind of tries to do good by people if he can help it. And he does genuinely care for some characters like Kana and Pixie. And arguably all the rest of his victims to whom he does actually grow attached to. But at the end of the day all that is plainly secondary to achieving his goals. And he is the closest thing the setting has to a good guy.

Still, beats literally running a concentration camp that does vivisections. There is a special place in hell for the organization and anyone willingly associating with them.
Yeah, you're right...just like someone stated before, the Fay did a lot of evil as well, which could make some of the actions by organization seem almost justified...
So in the end, both sides are kinda evil...

And about his victims, he only cares about them cause their personalities were altered to appeal more to him, so it makes sense.
He probably wouldn't give two shits about the original personalities.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I feel like I'm being to negative with my comments...
If so, I'd like to apologize. Wasn't really meaning to, just some random shit on my mind.

So ill just change to a different topic.

So, I wonder how much is still gonna be added.
Are we like only half way?
Am curious how the game's gonna end, like if it'll have multiple ending or something...maybe like a bad ending? That would be real interesting.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes