Jan 24, 2021
RELEASE - v0.10.4!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week all three of the main storyline events move forward - and one features a big shakeup for the MC and his friends! Also, by popular demand, Annie's kid can now take part in the gardening group event! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ELDRITCH lead!)
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your FEY lead!)
  • MAIN STORY: New Main Story event! (Follow your ORGANISATION lead!)
  • Day Care: Annie's kid will now take part in the "Garden Help" group play event (by popular demand!)
  • Bug: Fixed a bug with the pregnancy potions' effects carrying on to other scenes
  • Bug: Fixed a bug where Pixie's kid would respond to Veronica's kid's namechange
  • Bug: Fixed a bug where saving would crash your game if you hadn't saved during the prologue (thanks to CursedFlame91 for tracking that down!)
  • Bug: Fixed a bug where the classroom crystal would disappear and reappear at certain points
  • Bug: Fixed a bug where the "data disc" event could soft-lock if another event occurred during the time change to interrupt it
  • Bug: Fixed a bug where some sfx files weren't playing. Sorry to anyone who experienced an odd, awkward silence!

Jan 24, 2021
just as hint say, you need to complete her quest first. IIRC the quest ended after you saving Lyx from she burning her house. Then you go to Chloe room at morning/day.
When people artificially up their stats it throws progression off. Lyx might think the player doesn't need to learn her skills thus the player never figures out Lyx is magical :WeSmart:

An old cheat mod sets all stats to 20 :KEK: Too bad the cheat mod doesn't have a feature called "Revert back to working order". As for a hint well if they didn't legitimately get past 1 then they should reset it to that or start a new game and only cheat money and not stats.

• Haha
Reactions: gaiusswornn
Mar 28, 2019
~>Thanks 4 the update keep it coming I haven't played a while cause I want to wait and play more story <3

~>Delaying my playtime with this is worth it.

~>thanks 4 the hard work dev

Jan 24, 2021

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.4-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

And here it is, the true update once again,

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
love the game ....or loved the game
right now I'm starting to get annoyed that every dev is using the "you can't know now..." "You'll find out when the time is right"
"I can't tell you ..you need to ask X" and so on plot mechanism to move the plot...it's really annoying like...really annoying...
I don't mind the quick and low on content updates ...it's pretty damn great...but that kind of storytelling ...it's annoying at best...

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 993 MB / 450 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 958 MB / 415 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.10.2
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.10.3 and v0.10.4.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2020
ive been holding off on replaying this for a long time while waiting for updates, how close is it to being finished?

i want to enjoy the game and not get bored by replaying it over and over

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I reported the OP a few days ago asking them to remove the save in there because the fact that the guy cheated breaks the progression and quite a few people downloaded that save and then went complaining to the dicksword server that they couldn't progress.

do the preview pregnacies still exist, wanna see them again
Dev removed them once the actual pregnancies were introduced(slowly, only like 7/17 main girls in there).
I bet that someone could mod them back in, I doubt they would officially come back.

ive been holding off on replaying this for a long time while waiting for updates, how close is it to being finished?

i want to enjoy the game and not get bored by replaying it over and over
You're probably going to be waiting for either a year or two if you want the game to be completed.

And I'm saying a year or two because he'd probably get bored of working in the same fucking thing for 5 years.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes