Jan 7, 2021
So im still on version 9.8 alpha(android), how should I go about getting 10.4 version while maintaining my save? Or is there no hope for android users? Please help
This might involve either jailbreaking or admin privileges but your saves should be in
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
my SSD died so it took me some time to get back up to speed, let's see
S Tier - Emma( that cute cinnamon bun), Chole(i like her development, i'm a sadist), Veronica( Best girl, she's determined), my children(what?)
A Tier - Pixie(duh), Jessica(she's great), Chastity(she shot up last few updates, i like her a lot now)
B Tier - Gwen (she used to be higher, she's being wasted right now), Kana (not a furry, not a furry...fuck i'm kinda of a furry for her), Madison(i actually quite like her), Lyx (who doesn't like this nice goblin girl?), Annie(best caretaker ever, she's a sweetie), Qarinah(i used to really like her, the updates make like her less)
C Tier - Lily (she's kinda basic, not my style though), Asteria (i'm warming up to her), the shinobi girls (they're meh so i grouped them up), the rest of the side girls( kinda expected), Roxy(she has no content), Nexus( i forgot her, she's fine i guess)
D Tier - Luna ( i'm actively skipping her content), Luna's children(SKIP), Morgana(fuck that abrasive tree, imma put her on fire), Morgana's people(i hate all of them)

Jan 7, 2021
Hmmm i have no clue as to what either of those things are(technology isn't really my thing) but im learning
Not much of an expert either.
Find a decent File Explorer for Android. If you can't see the folder "Android\data" it's not good. Android uses Linux so you might need "root access" which if so jailbreaking.

This might show up if you connect the Phone to a PC.

In any event good luck. You can also try Discord and see if any Android Users can help you out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I didn't. That's why I mentioned that she actually liked us but was playing the tsundere.
And then the whole loyalty conflict. That's all revealed on the first time we use Control.
Hell, I'm pretty sure she gets off with us mind controlling her or other girls.
Ah, OK. It sounded like you were saying she was just tsundere before the Awakening. And she definitely gets off on mind control, I'd really like to see more done with that.

Was it really weak? My impression is quite the opposite. Remember, we only have Morgana's word for that. And she thought it wouldn't work against fey such as pixie either. My interpretation is that she thinks it's weak or wants the MC to believe it is but it really, really, really isn't.
I'm pretty sure Gramps also told us that we were punching way, way below our weight class in act one.
Or are you talking about Lilly? If it's her, honestly I think that guy was probably just a phase back in her earlier life. Girls do tend to like bad boys after all. If anything the fact she dumped him instead of being conquered by him and becoming an abused woman shows that she probably really isn't submissive at all.
No, it means she recognised the difference between a dominant and an abusive asshole. It's something every submissive girl needs to learn. And I feel the same way about Gwen; when you take into account that we know she had a submissive side because it was Awakened in the lab, it all adds up to point to her boyfriend being a real jerk. What kind of a man's reaction to getting dumped is 'I'll kill both of you'?

Reactions: CursedFlame91

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
No, it means she recognised the difference between a dominant and an abusive asshole. It's something every submissive girl needs to learn. And I feel the same way about Gwen; when you take into account that we know she had a submissive side because it was Awakened in the lab, it all adds up to point to her boyfriend being a real jerk. What kind of a man's reaction to getting dumped is 'I'll kill both of you'?
I kinda feel like "I'll kill both of you" part was just to make the MC come of as the more sympathetic oone.
Kinda like, "hey look, her situation ain't that bad, cause it used to way worse".

I dunno how I should feel about this, cause sometimes it comes of as a little forced...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's basically reaction how a lot of people on this forum are reacting to NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm...Yeah, but the big difference is we're not so much as buying her a few drinks, as so much as showing a whole bottle down her throat or slipping her a few pills in her drink while she's at the bathroom.
For majority it's not consentual and most don't even know about it.
In a way, you still kinda force them into acting on them.

Dunno..but I feel like it comes of as that "it's not rape if they enjoyed it" thing.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm not sure why people don't understand yet, you're NOT a hero in this story, you could argue that you're maybe an anti-hero, regardeless the MC is not a good guy, kinda like Ainz(but not as cool or strong...or cool subordinates), just accept it and roleplay like that, i'm going for the anti-hero route with the Awaken instead of the EVIL route with shatter

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
i'm not sure why people don't understand yet, you're NOT a hero in this story, you could argue that you're maybe an anti-hero, regardeless the MC is not a good guy, kinda like Ainz(but not as cool or strong...or cool subordinates), just accept it and roleplay like that, i'm going for the anti-hero route with the Awaken instead of the EVIL route with shatter
Uh...we know he isn't a hero...

We're just simply discussing on the shades of grey of his actions and powers.

Different people will see his actions in different ways, so it's interesting to hear their views.

Ain't nothing wrong with just randomly discussing these thing.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
We understand. We are just so inspired by the quality writing that went into it that we feel the need to discuss and analyze it. Think of us as a book club basically. We read something cool and now we want to break it down and chat about it to pass the time until the next chapter comes out.

Hm...Yeah, but the big difference is we're not so much as buying her a few drinks, as so much as showing a whole bottle down her throat or slipping her a few pills in her drink while she's at the bathroom.
For majority it's not consentual and most don't even know about it.
In a way, you still kinda force them into acting on them.

Dunno..but I feel like it comes of as that "it's not rape if they enjoyed it" thing.
You have been drinking with some serious heavyweights than. :)
Anyway, I feel that the degree of evil (and it ain't good either way) is directly proportionate to several factors including but not limited to the intensity of the effect, how unnatural the result is to the original persons desires and how beneficial the end result is to the MC.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea but that's in the context of the fact the MC is up against Morgana and The Beast. Compared to that benchmark many, many very powerful things are weak. And in context it can be seen as his way of protecting the MC from trying something stupid with what power he has. Like say going after one of the two.
That doesn't really change the point, which was that it was weak compared to what he has in act 2, and especially compared to what Gramps suggested that he will be capable of in the future.
A reasonable one. Again, ask your self how you would react in such a situation. Imagine the love of your life having a perfect relationship with you one day and than vanishing the next only to snub you for god knows how long until you finally track her down and find out that she ran off with some rich dude and moved into his manor.

There was no warning, no explanation, no cause or reason or fault of your own. There were no cracks in your relationship, no nothing. It just magically happened from one day to the next.
You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about how perfect their relationship was, and justifying creepy ex-boyfriends stalking their exes. If your girlfriend dumps you for a rich guy and you try to kill him, he's 100% justified in shooting your dumb ass. That is not how a reasonable person responds. And if you try to kill her too because 'if I can't have her nobody can' you're a monster.

Jan 7, 2021
I wonder why some players would think being a hero was a possibility?
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale
- From the OP

Still that's why choices should have consequences but every action is mostly inconsequential.
Hell the tutorial gave the impression we would be using Control, Awaken, and Shatter but then it just got downplayed to situational because writing is hard :KEK:

There was once a Slave Route too. Damn so much wasted potential. Even teased about fixing Gwen and Chloe because a lot of fans didn't like that they got put on rails. Not many still hold out hope for that nowadays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
We understand. We are just so inspired by the quality writing that went into it that we feel the need to discuss and analyze it. Think of us as a book club basically. We read something cool and now we want to break it down and chat about it to pass the time until the next chapter comes out.

You have been drinking with some serious heavyweights than. :)
Anyway, I feel that the degree of evil (and it ain't good either way) is directly proportionate to several factors including but not limited to the intensity of the effect, how unnatural the result is to the original persons desires and how beneficial the end result is to the MC.
Hm...should how much it benefits the MC really be a factor in measuring the evilness of ones actions?

That doesn't really change the point, which was that it was weak compared to what he has in act 2, and especially compared to what Gramps suggested that he will be capable of in the future.

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about how perfect their relationship was, and justifying creepy ex-boyfriends stalking their exes. If your girlfriend dumps you for a rich guy and you try to kill him, he's 100% justified in shooting your dumb ass. That is not how a reasonable person responds. And if you try to kill her too because 'if I can't have her nobody can' you're a monster.
Dunno man...tbh, this one angry weak wimp would hardly be considered a monster.
Compared to his empty threats, the MC has throughout the game done worse things.

I.mean, let's be real, if it were not for these powers to change her, the MC would probably want her dead as well.

• Thinking Face

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I wonder why some players would think being a hero was a possibility?

- From the OP

Still that's why choices should have consequences but every action is mostly inconsequential.
Hell the tutorial gave the impression we would be using Control, Awaken, and Shatter but then it just got downplayed to situational because writing is hard :KEK:

There was once a Slave Route too. Damn so much wasted potential. Even teased about fixing Gwen and Chloe because a lot of fans didn't like that they got put on rails. Not many still hold out hope for that nowadays.
The idea of choices having consequences would be an interesting thing.
But that would require tto write alternative routes or something.

As for the later, the problem is that the dev has to deal with too many people wanting too many different things.
Kinda hard do all of it so some things probably have to be drooped.

• Thinking Face
Jan 7, 2021
Hm...should how much it benefits the MC really be a factor in measuring the evilness of ones actions?
Sure it plays a role. If I shoot a deer to eat it well it's not evil in the same sense as me slaughtering her in front of Bambi just to see him cry. Context is important.
I can minimize pain and suffering while keeping myself alive.

The idea of choices having consequences would be an interesting thing.
But that would require tto write alternative routes or something.

As for the later, the problem is that the dev has to deal with too many people wanting too many different things.
Kinda hard do all of it so some things probably have to be drooped.
Yeah but that was more Arc going around being Willy Wonka at the chocolate factory. He really couldn't say no to almost any request and instead went with "Well maybe if enough people want this then..."

A rather large cast is also unruly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GraveXMachina

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Someone ought to place the "bar in the morning" answer for the charisma question in the first post (not that they'll read it anyway though). If I keep doing any more shots every time it's asked I will never see the release of the full game.
A tooltip hover for the stats would be the better way then it's right in the player's field of view when they are looking at stats going o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes