drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is kinda slow... That's it. I feel like I have to fucking write out a high school world history book when I scroll up and see people typing out their 20-page manifestos in this thread

Reactions: hofom77573

Otta54

May 1, 2021
honestly the lines in this game are gold. "she's scared of the internet cause the thinks theres a spider called guble who traps internet explorers in its web" and from lynx "do you need your legs? on a scale of one to ten how much would you miss them?"

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
is there a way to nicely fix chloe. ie undo the shatter. i found a person in a field that has a potion for her but what does it do exactly?.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
is there a way to nicely fix chloe. ie undo the shatter. i found a person in a field that has a potion for her but what does it do exactly?.
Not as of this point. That potion merely suppresses the outbursts and makes her return to the programmed personality.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also a while back we were going back and forth on the signifance of the names Arc uses.
Robin Goodfellow is a folklore character also known as . Don't know if it has any relevance.
I'm just thinking, imagine being part of an organisation of anti-fey extremists and naming your son 'Robin Goodfellow'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hm..dunno, could be.just me, maybe didn't pay that much attention..
But I feel like the powers are portrayed a little TOO optimistic.
Almost never being any consequences for it or any negative stuff happening due to them most of the time...
Maybe too much use on some one caused brain damage or something.

But then again, I haven't completely finished yet and had long breaks between gameplay...so probably missed or forgot stuff.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
why does every thread i go into seems to have turned into a warzone?
It's not a warzone. We are all fans discussing the work we like. Think of it more like a bunch of geeks discussing if Superman could beat Goku. It's all in good fun and everyone gets to walk away with a smile at the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The issue is like Gwen she was a terrible, irredeemable person (outside of her caring for her young sister). They were clearly trained and bigoted Fey hunters and the evidence from the basement on the building where you first encountered them is a lot of Fey were tortured, experimented on, killed and then disposed of. Chloe who is the least broken of the two turns full on revenge seeking nutjob whenever her old persona is allowed to return however briefly... i expect no redemption arc for either her or dangerous Yandere Gwen. As for the potion is for most part removes the inner monologue of the ghost assassin soul who is trapped in her body with her and allows you to change flavoured dialogue to different personas such as the bimbo who she also now shares her body with lol.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
How exactly does pregnancy works in this game? I still can't wrap my head around it, what are the requirements for it to trigger?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The issue is like Gwen she was a terrible, irredeemable person (outside of her caring for her young sister). They were clearly trained and bigoted Fey hunters and the evidence from the basement on the building where you first encountered them is a lot of Fey were tortured, experimented on, killed and then disposed of. Chloe who is the least broken of the two turns full on revenge seeking nutjob whenever her old persona is allowed to return however briefly... i expect no redemption arc for either her or dangerous Yandere Gwen. As for the potion is for most part removes the inner monologue of the ghost assassin soul who is trapped in her body with her and allows you to change flavoured dialogue to different personas such as the bimbo who she also now shares her body with lol.
I don't think that quit right...could be wrong...
While she may be terrible, irredeemable is a stretch...
She comes of as a generic mook then a trained hunter.
For the bigoted part...some people here even pointed out that a lot of Fay are kinda nasty as well, to some degree it might be justified.

Maybe some of em suffered due to them and just want revenge, similar to how the MC wants.
It's clear that Gwen and her sister don't have parents.

And the experiments and the rest was done mostly by the scientists, probably the one we meet there.

I feel like she's being made out to be worse then she actually is.

Also, it makes sense for them to become "revenge seeking nutjobs", since the MC did kinda take control over them and used their bodies.
How would you react to this?

Btw guys, everyone keeps saying that she was horrible to her little sister and gated her, but I don't really recall when was it shown or mentioned, was a while ago...

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Then she's definitely preggo if something's preventing it.
Here's the thing: i didn't do her. So she's not

I don't even really care about getting anyone pregnant at this point, I just simply want to know the answer. I need knowledge!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well... i did that. It says that something is preventing pregnancy. Have no idea what. When I was searching for it, people kept bringing up Kana. Does she play a part in it?
Some girls become available later than others. The reasons and triggers aren't explained at all. But just naturally progressing through the plot unlocks it.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes