StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Yes you can. There are IIRC several scenes including the one when she is in heat when it can happen. As for Pixie I really can't remember the details but I know that for example if you didn't unlock the nexus fully certain events about her pregnancy wouldn't be able to happen. So it makes sense to lock her away until than.
Ooooooooh, alright.
Ok, question, every girl have their own requirements? Do I really have to go through Kana's storyline?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ooooooooh, alright.
Ok, question, every girl have their own requirements? Do I really have to go through Kana's storyline?
I think some stories depend on each other. Like you cant really finish Anna's story without at least interacting with Kana a couple times. But you only have to go to the end of her story if you actually want her pregnant.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I think some stories depend on each other. Like you cant really finish Anna's story without at least interacting with Kana a couple times. But you only have to go to the end of her story if you actually want her pregnant.
What if I want to get other girl pregnant? Like aforementioned Pixie? Or Lily? Do I have to go through Kana first?

And unrelated question, how limited h interactions in act 1?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What if I want to get other girl pregnant? Like aforementioned Pixie? Or Lily? Do I have to go through Kana first?
No, you don't. But most girls have their own requirements. And some like Anna and Gwen aren't impregnatable in the current version at all.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Pregnancy test wouldn't tell you what is blocking the pregnancy either. That is, if you go realistic route with it

Why the hell is it even blocked? Why do I have to unlock it? I think it's kinda weird, but I don't know enough about gamedev to dispute it
How so? Much easier to say "She's pregnant, test positive, you done it" as one of the things that can block pregnancy is that she's already pregnant
tenor.png

Otherwise you get two silly sub events.
1 - She doesn't love you enough. Which is for the girls who's first sex scene isn't their pregnancy scene. Talk about pacing as some poor girls don't even get a fraction of the character development other girls get. But really is just saying "She needs more hearts" that game breaking?

This was more because Arc didn't want to go back and code old scenes with the possibly as fans will bitch about continuity errors with them being pregnant while not showing signs of pregnancy. A full plump belly in one scene and skinny in another because there wasn't a pregnant alternative scene available.

2 - You can't meet Nexus Space Nanny yet is the condition that you "Need to progress with the main story more". This is an odd thing were the player doesn't need to have access to the Daycare because one couldn't be available by default somehow. Really don't know why it's convoluted like this. The Mysterious Merchant and Space Nanny would have been combined then you would have had the Daycare out in the wild. Eh that just goes down the "what if" rabbit hole. It is what it is.

While not realistic it's a problem with game design. Arc uses Koikatsu to make the characters but the game doesn't include the Koikatsu 3D Engine so the characters can't be changed on the fly as everything is Pre-Rendered. He could go through and redo old scenes with new models and has done it before rather easily but given the scope of the project it scales horribly. On the flipside he could have held off on the baby part until Act 3 which would have given the player 9 months gestation with like a time skip transition but it would have been more of an interlude. A bit late now as you get 1 week, even less with Pixie because of course the star of the show would get rushed to 1 day :KEK:

Breaking down the "WHY" the event is locked would be more informative then "It's locked, shake the magic 8 ball and ask why" it could be any or all of the above.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
How so? Much easier to say "She's pregnant, test positive, you done it" as one of the things that can block pregnancy is that she's already pregnant
View attachment 1263038

Otherwise you get two silly sub events.
1 - She doesn't love you enough. Which is for the girls who's first sex scene isn't their pregnancy scene. Talk about pacing as some poor girls don't even get a fraction of the character development other girls get. But really is just saying "She needs more hearts" that game breaking?

This was more because Arc didn't want to go back and code old scenes with the possibly as fans will bitch about continuity errors with them being pregnant while not showing signs of pregnancy. A full plump belly in one scene and skinny in another because there wasn't a pregnant alternative scene available.

2 - You can't meet Nexus Space Nanny yet is the condition that you "Need to progress with the main story more". This is an odd thing were the player doesn't need to have access to the Daycare because one couldn't be available by default somehow. Really don't know why it's convoluted like this. The Mysterious Merchant and Space Nanny would have been combined then you would have had the Daycare out in the wild. Eh that just goes down the "what if" rabbit hole. It is what it is.

While not realistic it's a problem with game design. Arc uses Koikatsu to make the characters but the game doesn't include the Koikatsu 3D Engine so the characters can't be changed on the fly as everything is Pre-Rendered. He could go through and redo old scenes with new models and has done it before rather easily but given the scope of the project it scales horribly. On the flipside he could have held off on the baby part until Act 3 which would have given the player 9 months gestation with like a time skip transition but it would have been more of an interlude. A bit late now as you get 1 week, even less with Pixie because of course the star of the show would get rushed to 1 day :KEK:

Breaking down the "WHY" the event is locked would be more informative then "It's locked, shake the magic 8 ball and ask why" it could be any or all of the above.
Yeah, I guess it makes sense then...

Also, while I like Pixie, perhaps playing favoritism isn't a good thing

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Chloe's old appearance ain't coming back since it was originally a Future Fragments character model for Talia and Arc got slapped for stealing it. Arc doesn't have an interest in fixing things as that might cause plot development and is happy with more mysterious bs. Gotta love the mystery. Even went out of his way to have Lyx mess up her head more because scarring her was the only way not to lose patreon money.
I'm not sure about that...
But about the patreon part...for most devs like this it's their main source of income.
Whether the devs like it or not, sometimes they'll just be forced to listen to the supporters or risk losing them.
It's just a compromise that's not really in favor of the devs.

I'm not sure, this needs validation, but some have said that the dev wasn't even interested in adding pregnancy (or at least at this point), but was just out of popular demand.

Jan 7, 2021
I'm not sure about that...
But about the patreon part...for most devs like this it's their main source of income.
You can check the credits if you want to be sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of conversation about it went on during 0.7.0 so you can go back through the thread if you want to read up on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You can check the credits if you want to be sure.

A lot of conversation about it went on during 0.7.0 so you can go back through the thread if you want to read up on it.
I see, thank you for that.
I was somewhat aware about a few things, but not the whole picture.

My comment was mostly referring to the mystery over plot development part and the thing he said about Nyx.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I'm not sure, this needs validation, but some have said that the dev wasn't even interested in adding pregnancy (or at least at this point), but was just out of popular demand.
Well Arc has had an open mercenary approach to fetishes in if enough people would pay for them.
He was for incest while he was here.
Thanks for the warning :) I may try to be a little sneaky and slip it into the game anyway (if Patreon slaps my wrist it's easy enough to remove) or I could just go the easy option and get the players to choose what to call her. Depends on how smart I'm feeling.
Wouldn't take Arc too seriously however as Slime girls and Harpy girls were also on the to do list.
The Fey girls will mostly be along the lines of the Council - noticeably non-human, though still retaining human-like features. The "classic" monster girls, like Slime Girls, Harpies, etc. will also show up.
I think the earliest mention of pregnancy by Arc was in 2019
Currently pregnancy will affect: Graphics, dialogue, a few unique scenes, the endings for the girls, and a "secret" character dedicated entirely to the impregnation fetish. Impregnation will not, however, be integral to completing the game or finishing the girls' storylines if it's not your kink.

Children will have a "use", but despite how that sounds I promise it's not creepy!

Girls will be able to be impregnated as many times as you like.
A lot of concepts were up to player demand
Will we be seeing them again? Yes, each girl will have one more "follow-up" Event. After that, it depends on player demand whether they pop up again or disappear. I'll probably hold a public vote so everyone can have a say (they won't be Main Girls, but moving them into the Manor as repeatable events isn't out of the question).
There are more but I'm not spending all night looking up old things Arc said on here :p

I see, thank you for that.
I was somewhat aware about a few things, but not the whole picture.

My comment was mostly referring to the mystery over plot development part and the thing he said about Nyx.
There is someone on here that was a real mamma's boy going when is Arc going to get around to that finding mommy mystery because the player has been looking for mommy since the start of the game :KEK: Lots of "story updates" go like this

As for Chloe well she used to have h-scenes with the original model but they got redacted in 0.7.0, as one of the conditions to keep Arc out of trouble was to minimize the sex scenes she was in. Why didn't Arc just swap out the original model who knows however he's been crediting another game ever since that time so if something wasn't up why would that still be in the credits :WeSmart: It was a real mess during that time and Arc wanted to make it clear the original model wasn't coming back :cry: There was a mod on the Discord to bring her old scenes back but I'm not sure if it still works.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
There is someone on here that was a real mamma's boy going when is Arc going to get around to that finding mommy mystery because the player has been looking for mommy since the start of the game :KEK: Lots of "story updates" go like this
Honestly, I kinda want to know more about the mom as well.

Plot twist!

PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL HATS!!

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes