ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I have been following the change logs so I'm positive the answer to this question is false, but just in case last night's experiment worked and I managed to transport my consciousness to an alternate reality where ongoing story lines are concluded before the main story branches into 400 different sub-plots, I'm going to ask anyway (or if I missed a change log by accident), has there been any sort of continuation, or, god forbid, a conclusion to Chloe's predicament? Or is he still busy catering to the preg-train passengers? The anticipation is killing me here.

Reactions: jadih96207

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have been following the change logs so I'm positive the answer to this question is false, but just in case last night's experiment worked and I managed to transport my consciousness to an alternate reality where ongoing story lines are concluded before the main story branches into 400 different sub-plots, I'm going to ask anyway (or if I missed a change log by accident), has there been any sort of continuation, or, god forbid, a conclusion to Chloe's predicament? Or is he still busy catering to the preg-train passengers? The anticipation is killing me here.
I have good news and bad news. Good news, the experiment worked and this is a parallel reality. Bad news, Chloe's situation is exactly the same in this reality, and the focus seems to be on impregnation for the moment.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Shhhhhhhh
*shoves them into a cryo pod*
*cranks it up to 1000 years*

There we go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 7, 2021

Those are my guesses.....
Cheers
There are also the Minotaur Sisters, Zoe & Penny, so Sister/Sister & MC.

If you read into the game's code the rabbits are all suppose to be related and I don't really buy the spiel that's it's all just a red herring Arc did to be cleaver. That would imply Arc is wasting a lot of time just padding the files with fluff. Sounds more like plausible deniability :sneaky:
I guess the white knights that don't like it can use that as their shield Battle-Geek-Plus-Patreon-3.png

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
There are also the Minotaur Sisters, Zoe & Penny, so Sister/Sister & MC.

If you read into the game's code the rabbits are all suppose to be related and I don't really buy the spiel that's it's all just a red herring Arc did to be cleaver. That would imply Arc is wasting a lot of time just padding the files with fluff. Sounds more like plausible deniability :sneaky:
I guess the white knights that don't like it can use that as their shield View attachment 1265479

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Shhhhhhhh
*shoves them into a cryo pod*
*cranks it up to 1000 years*

There we go.

Yeah, I'm not interested iin the pregnant stuff either...but if it makes others happy it's OK, I guess.

My only problem is that these side stuffs keep postponing the main plot, which seems that people don't talk that much about.

And here I was going with the MC's dad was the beast :LOL:
Second Plot twist!!

I wonder if the MC has any siblings...mom probably had her own harem.

Jan 7, 2021
But the question becomes are "clones" incest or masturbation with additional steps?
If someone makes a clone of themselves, changes their clone's gender, then fucks themselves how does the coin toss fall :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think the pregnancy aspect is handled absolutely perfect. I love the idea of being able to get them pregnant, it only lasts a couple days, and after they have a kid it's hidden away, and they "won't" get pregnant again.
Super perfect.

Reactions: Skode

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I may be many things but I don't get the craze about pregnant bitches either.
But that's just us against thousands of fuckers in patreon.

Well, at least the preggo stuff has the neat side effect that we get some motherfucking progress with the girls.
Since we need to have them at 4 hearts to knock em up anyway.
I just don't see the appeal of a giant belly, though maybe there's something about it I'm missing entirely. That's the most I can say about it without being body slammed by the diehard fans.
And... well, that's something, I suppose. I can only hope their stories don't progress in a rushed manner or end up being completely incoherent just for the sake of delivering the preggo buffet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I just don't see the appeal of a giant belly, though maybe there's something about it I'm missing entirely. That's the most I can say about it without being body slammed by the diehard fans.
And... well, that's something, I suppose. I can only hope their stories don't progress in a rushed manner or end up being completely incoherent just for the sake of delivering the preggo buffet.
I mean...if people like girls with big belies...why not just add some big and heavy girls?

Come on devs!! Where my extra thicc girls at?!

I got the sickness for the thickness!!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can only hope their stories don't progress in a rushed manner or end up being completely incoherent just for the sake of delivering the preggo buffet.
I'm pretty sure the "preggo buffet" is the only thing keeping the lights on for some of the girls. But maybe the mysteries will all implode into a coherent plot someday™.

I mean...if people like girls with big belies...why not just add some big and heavy girls?

I'm actually surprised that hasn't happen all that much. It might be a limitation of 3D Modeling :unsure: Or laziness of Character Creators :geek:

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Cheers m8.

Me neither.

I mean, I like the process of getting them pregnant, but once they're already pregnant the horny levels just drop.
Hell, in a realistic scenario I'd probably be worried that the intense ball-slapping sex would mean trouble for the kiddo.

But if you've been in forums like this, you'd know the preggo lovers are relentless.
Specially if you've been teasing them since version 0.1 of the game.

I'm actually surprised that hasn't happen all that much. It might be a limitation of 3D Modeling :unsure: Or laziness of Character Creators :geek:
Experience would say that it's less about the belly itself and more about why is it there.

But agreed, "variety is the spice of life".

Though as for the question. Limitations or Laziness?

The answer is yes.
The easy part is to crank up the sliders, the hard part is to make it look good and that it doesn't become a royal pain in the ass to work with when putting the model on scenes, so a lot of creators don't even bother unless they're specifically going for that.

Also, such bodytypes don't seem to have much of a demand. Out of the hundreds of new cards that are uploaded each week.
A very small amount are "thicc", and then you have to deal with the people that misuse the term thicc.
Real messy stuff.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Cheers m8.

Me neither.

I mean, I like the process of getting them pregnant, but once they're already pregnant the horny levels just drop.
Hell, in a realistic scenario I'd probably be worried that the intense ball-slapping sex would mean trouble for the kiddo.

But if you've been in forums like this, you'd know the preggo lovers are relentless.
Specially if you've been teasing them since version 0.1 of the game.
In a realistic scenario...pregnancy is everything BUT sexy...as someone who once had to live with two of em...all I can say...it's a freaking NIGHTMARE!!

Not to mention once they're actually born...
Mother of god....ill rake the whole damn stock!!

Also, the 5th one actually looks kinda pregnant.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes