InEarnest

Jan 18, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find this specific question with the search engine. On The Organisation lead, I'm stuck on the Talk to Lyx (Chloe can absorb weakened Fey...) task. I tried talking to her at every different locations (every day) but nothing seems to change, I'm not getting anywhere. Antyhing?
Anyone?

InEarnest

Jan 18, 2020
did you go to her hut?
I did, says her hat is missing again. I tried re-exploring everywhere, couldn't find the hat.

My magic stat is maxed (at 3), every girl's quests are done except for Jessica's which says I should continue the Organisation lead and Lyx's which says I should keep training my magic stat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I did, says her hat is missing again. I tried re-exploring everywhere, couldn't find the hat.

My magic stat is maxed (at 3), every girl's quests are done except for Jessica's which says I should continue the Organisation lead and Lyx's which says I should keep training my magic stat.
When you maxed the magical stat did you get all the skills that came with that?
Can you upload that save?

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find this specific question with the search engine. On The Organisation lead, I'm stuck on the Talk to Lyx (Chloe can absorb weakened Fey...) task. I tried talking to her at every different locations (every day) but nothing seems to change, I'm not getting anywhere. Antyhing?
So after Chloe absorbs a fey. Lyx should have the dialogue.
"I need some help with Chloe..."
If she doesn't then probably something went wrong.

Do you have (or had) duplicate leads or something?

Either way, if you send your save I can take a look at it and see if something went wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InEarnest

Jan 18, 2020
So after Chloe absorbs a fey. Lyx should have the dialogue.

If she doesn't then probably something went wrong.

Do you have (or had) duplicate leads or something?

Either way, if you send your save I can take a look at it and see if something went wrong.
I don't have duplicate leads. Thanks for your help even if you can't figure out what's wrong with the save.

• Thinking Face

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't have duplicate leads. Thanks for your help even if you can't figure out what's wrong with the save.
Ummm...
screenshot0006.png

So it's not your save.
It might be your game then...
Did you use any unofficial patches or try to put the files from the latest update on top of the old ones?

The unofficial patches are more of masterdragonson's territory.
The other thing, you should never do, your saves will transfer as long as you don't delete the folders I pointed to.

• Haha

InEarnest

Jan 18, 2020
Ummm...
View attachment 1269035

So it's not your save.
It might be your game then...
Did you use any unofficial patches or try to put the files from the latest update on top of the old ones?

The unofficial patches are more of masterdragonson's territory.
The other thing, you should never do, your saves will transfer as long as you don't delete the folders I pointed to.
Never used mods.

All right, I'll just download a fresh copy and see if it works. Thanks again!

Jan 7, 2021
Actually, I've never been in a bar, period

what does that even means...
It even came with a song :confused:

It's last call
You don't have to go home
But you can't stay here

In a sense if you went to the bar looking for a date well the ones left at the end are drunk, desperate, and not likely the most appealing catch. Like shooting fish in a barrel :sneaky: Those girls right there don't look so good, but three more beers I guess I would. It's either them or my right hand. I'm not as drunk as you think I am :HideThePain:

Another way to say it is the girl is an Leftover Christmas Cake. "Christmas Cake" is used as a metaphor term for a woman rendered unmarriageable because she is past the freshness of her youth. However when you're hungry any cake can be delicious, hunger is the spice of life :WeSmart:

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Stuck at the Eldrich lead:
"Talk to Chastity - The lead was a dead end... almost literally, I should talk to Chastity, she might give me more information."
However when I talk to her I only get the "how are you?" option, tried different times and different days.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It even came with a song :confused:

It's last call
You don't have to go home
But you can't stay here

In a sense if you went to the bar looking for a date well the ones left at the end are drunk, desperate, and not likely the most appealing catch. Like shooting fish in a barrel :sneaky: Those girls right there don't look so good, but three more beers I guess I would. It's either them or my right hand. I'm not as drunk as you think I am :HideThePain:

Another way to say it is the girl is an Leftover Christmas Cake. "Christmas Cake" is used as a metaphor term for a woman rendered unmarriageable because she is past the freshness of her youth. However when you're hungry any cake can be delicious, hunger is the spice of life :WeSmart:
But... weren't we talking about pregnancy? Like... you commented on a guy talking about living with a pregnant woman...

you know what, nevermind, I am too tired with dealing with people who seem to go completely off the rails.
No offense

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Indavoid

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone fix my Eldritch path? I was able to progress a bit before with the duplicates so I didn't think much of it but now I can't progress past the "dead end literally" part and having to talk to Chastity again.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes