Jan 7, 2021
I need some help, my game keeps crashing when I try to continue with the organisation lead by going to jessica's room, it crashes once 2 guys in black suits from the organisation arrive at the manor, any ideas on how to fix that? (the exact line before it crashes is "thank you gentlemen" as they are about to leave or something along those lines)
Are you still using Ren'Py 7.3.5? Another user had a similar problem and the fix was to update Ren'Py
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-10-5-arcgames.31912/post-6023382

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Does anyone here have some experiance with save compatibility ? I want to take break from this game for while untill it has plenty of new content but i am afraid that my saves will be usless in few updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone here have some experiance with save compatibility ? I want to take break from this game for while untill it has plenty of new content but i am afraid that my saves will be usless in few updates.
I haven't heard of many problems with save compatibility.
Ren'Py 7.3.5 saves will work with Ren'Py 7.4.5 but not the other way around. You can move forward but not backwards.
There might be issues if you come from a really early version but those tend to be rare.

If you experience problems you can simply report them either on here, Arc's storefront, or discord.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, if you save on a "safe location" your saves should still work in the future.

I can still load some saves as old as 0.1.4
But the ones in the middle of conversations often break, so... Don't save mid dialogue.

Reactions: masterdragonson

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I'm just there to leave about a comment about the fact that I don't think I've played another game on here that made me cringe so hard and consistently with practically every sex scene. It's a quite remarkable achievement, in a way ^^;

• Angry
Reactions: MadFoole

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm just there to leave about a comment about the fact that I don't think I've played another game on here that made me cringe so hard and consistently with practically every sex scene. It's a quite remarkable achievement, in a way ^^;
This is why we thank the creators for giving us the option to skip texts and just go straight to the action

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Reactions to 0.105:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
M8, you skipped 0.10.4
I was thinking you were going to merge them since 10.5 was basically an extention to the previous one.

I wonder if the poll results change that much since the last time I asked.
Frankly I'd rather pay someone to give me the info instead of giving money to patreon directly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
M8, you skipped 0.10.4
I was thinking you were going to merge them since 10.5 was basically an extention to the previous one.

I wonder if the poll results change that much since the last time I asked.
Frankly I'd rather pay someone to give me the info instead of giving money to patreon directly.
I did? I could have sworn I posted that last week.
There's a public post showing the top three, I'm not sure how useful the Patreon poll numbers would be since they don't take 'Subscribestar, Discord, DMs, etc.' votes into account.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I did? I could have sworn I posted that last week.
There's a public post showing the top three, I'm not sure how useful the Patreon poll numbers would be since they don't take 'Subscribestar, Discord, DMs, etc.' votes into account.
For sure, you skipped it, and that one was far meatier than 10.5 in my opinion.

And as for the votes, the results from the rest aren't as impactful as Patreon.
Like, it's close to 100 guys total in substar, and out of those only around 70 are able to vote, on top of that how many of those don't even bother to vote.

It does have a bit of an impact on the bottom of the scoreboard.
Adding the substar votes, to the results from the last time you shared.
Lyx went down 2 ranks. And Morgana went down one.
That's it, the "most votes on a character" was 12, and that was for Pixie.

It doesn't really matter after all, since Arc probably only looks at the top results.
I'm just curious, didn't think the house milfs would be that low.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
If you use Discord while playing the game then it will tell people that you're playing Corrupted Kingdoms.
This is pretty much Arc getting you to advertise the game to your friends and if you didn't pay attention to the Options it's an Opt-Out instead of an Opt-In :geek:
In other words spyware :coffee:
That's not what spyware means. Try looking the word up. I do agree it's not a desirable feature though.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That's not what spyware means. Try looking the word up. I do agree it's not a desirable feature though.
Spyware gathers your personal information and relays it to advertisers, data firms, or external users.
- norton.com

So this feature gathers information about the user and sends it through the internet possibly without the users consent since the user has to explicitly Opt Out of this.

I mean I can take photos of you in the shower but if I put a note in your mailbox saying "Would you like to Opt-Out of me taking photos of you through the window" I'm technically not spying on you either since you never "Opted Out" of the experience :LOL: Some people don't like others knowing what they are doing especially when they got the lube out.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes