jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I mean... okay, but this doesn't need you to install koikatsu?
Koikatsu is an extra if you wanted to design and play with the character models in the real 3D Engine. It's not needed to play the game. You would have noticed all the bitching if it was and phones would have been fucked do to size requirements.

To be fair, I think not putting any of the kids cards up is probably the right thing to do for all our sanities sake.
Mostly it's just people being lazy as many will whine about what they want but few will put in the effort to get it. Otherwise it's another Loli Patch like the one in Daddy's Little Girls and gives Qarinah fans more content on that front. Or is it really just a change skin color and add some wings, horns, ears, or tails to dehumanize them? Always found the loop holes to be funny :sneaky:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Mostly it's just people being lazy as many will whine about what they want but few will put in the effort to get it. Otherwise it's another Loli Patch like the one in Daddy's Little Girls and gives Qarinah fans more content on that front. Or is it really just a change skin color and add some wings, horns, ears, or tails to dehumanize them? Always found the loop holes to be funny :sneaky:
And that's the thing. Before the models changed they could be easily found if you searched hard enough.
With that, someone could've made their own scenes, make a mod, or even revert the models to the old ones.
But no one ever bothered to make a mod, with that kinda knowledge someone rational would instead try to make their own game and get some money out of it... Just look at the dozens of Koikatsu based games out there, before CK and even more after it.

Arc's the kind of guy that would bend the knee with enough requests for something.
But at the same time he's not stupid enough to risk getting thrown out of Patreon...
Some "risky" projects go unnoticed for years and then all of a sudden they come to bite you in the grundle.
And it's not like lolicons are that profitable to begin with, you'd have more success with furries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Tell me something I don't know.

Point is, the sequel can't really have it's own thread, and possibly the only reason they're allowed to promote the sequel on the first game's thread is because the mods can't be arsed or don't give enough of a fuck to check it.

Fuck it, this whole argument never goes anywhere.
Kids are not getting lewded, there would be a lot of pushback from the rest of the community if Arc was dumb enough to do that.

Jan 7, 2021
Fuck it, this whole argument never goes anywhere.
Kids are not getting lewded, there would be a lot of pushback from the rest of the community if Arc was dumb enough to do that.
Any "Official" response from Arc would do that but fan made mods are exempt from the rules of patreon. Basic Ren'Py modding and editing "daycare.rpy" would slip in additional content.

Anyway we'll go through this again next month :p

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Any "Official" response from Arc would do that but fan made mods are exempt from the rules of patreon. Basic Ren'Py modding and editing "daycare.rpy" would slip in additional content.

Anyway we'll go through this again next month :p
Here's hoping. I wouldn't be surprised if Patreon blamed fan made stuff on Arc.
But nothing he can really do to stop it at that point.

Hell, might aswell make a mod where the MC gets cucked by Gramps and the beast.
Come on m8, let's also give a comically oversized dick to every single chick in the game.
RABBIT ORGY!
THE SKY IS THE FUCKING LIMIT!!!

What am I doing, I'm not even into this shit.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here's hoping. I wouldn't be surprised if Patreon blamed fan made stuff on Arc.
But nothing he can really do to stop it at that point.

Hell, might aswell make a mod where the MC gets cucked by Gramps and the beast.
Come on m8, let's also give a comically oversized dick to every single chick in the game.
RABBIT ORGY!
THE SKY IS THE FUCKING LIMIT!!!

What am I doing, I'm not even into this shit.
Maybe someone will make a mod where we play as the blonde guy grown up and the grandpa we'll meet is pops instead.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, since it would be a mod, logic would be thrown aside and "reality can be whatever I want" applied.

Lets add some leprechaun minions just for good measure.
I see now, this fantasy of his can just be him trying to escape reality.
He's literally stuck in his own delusions~~~
I approve of this one now.
@ w@b

or maybe just our lovely tree lady might just give him powers to f- with the MC...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
He's literally stuck in his own delusions~~~
Hol up.....PLOT TWIST!!
The MC is stuck in a delusion and at the end of the game he'll wake up in a hospital and be told he was in a coma this whole time!!

OR.

Second plot twist!
Mark is the MCs long lost brother and he'll gain the same powers.
Then they'll have a war of who can cuck tthe most girls and in the end accidentally use their powers on each other and start an intense gay romance.

But in all seriousness, how much do most modders even care about continuity and canon?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hol up.....PLOT TWIST!!
The MC is stuck in a delusion and at the end of the game he'll wake up in a hospital and be told he was in a coma this whole time!!

OR.

Second plot twist!
Mark is the MCs long lost brother and he'll gain the same powers.
Then they'll have a war of who can cuck tthe most girls and in the end accidentally use their powers on each other and start an intense gay romance.

But in all seriousness, how much do most modders even care about continuity and canon?
Sounds boring, the worst thing a harem mc can have is a competition.

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
To be fair, I think not putting any of the kids cards up is probably the right thing to do for all our sanities sake.
you actually believe that no one made full blown H scenes with the children Arc made? XD they just can't post it here because it would be against the rules. despite some H scenes having super young girls so it's basically make believe rule 7. some visuals are allowed while others dont. some characters are not ok while others much younger looking do get approved. its all really weird but here we are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Sounds boring, the worst thing a harem mc can have is a competition.
Dunno man, considering how popular and widespread NTR keeps getting...people seem to not mind others having a go with their girls.
Even in this game, there's some "share" moment.
you actually believe that no one made full blown H scenes with the children Arc made? XD they just can't post it here because it would be against the rules. despite some H scenes having super young girls so it's basically make believe rule 7. some visuals are allowed while others dont. some characters are not ok while others much younger looking do get approved. its all really weird but here we are.
In all honesty....rule 7 is a joke.
It's clear that there's a lot of games with "kids" on this site, all it's needed is to say "oh, they're 18" and all is good.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes