Jan 7, 2021
what are all the things you can do with kids and their mother
Play with them in the daycare, some mother daughter skits (No Lewds), sometimes they'll play with other kids, and chuck them into the uncaring void if you're a heartless monster.
Just kidding :p It's the same place all your pets go though the magical portal which is the toilet on their way to the Happy Farm. Still their mommy won't care or question that the next several kids she pops out all look and act exactly the same :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
it feels as if we are going into lawd stuff with the kids at some point. pretty sure someone already made some of those on his own (not me i will never admit) what reason does a game like this have for collecting children. only a matter of time now (that version will never be posted on this site so pay notice)
For a sequel where one of the characters (boy probably) will have another harem of all his siblings~~~
Sweet Hoooooome-

TheDarkWaffle

Sep 23, 2018
it feels as if we are going into lawd stuff with the kids at some point. pretty sure someone already made some of those on his own (not me i will never admit) what reason does a game like this have for collecting children. only a matter of time now (that version will never be posted on this site so pay notice)
I highly doubt that that will be the case, not officially at least. By your logic there would be something involving Alice by now, who has been there far longer than the kids.

Reactions: hofom77573

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Going by Arc's patreon it only cost $10 to get the cards or you can make your own with Koikatu!. As for getting them on here who knows, I've seen worse on this site :KEK:

I probably should just ignore them. It's hopeless.
download.gif
After awhile it becomes funny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
>added Yandere-system and Yandere-mode to a character
i can't believe we're living in 2020, and this still isn't considered a base-mecanic to all-games
if you ever decide to become a dev, think about all the quality-of-life improvement such as this you could add to your game

Does your game have a Yandere-system?
No? Do you think about adding one to the game?
Still no? then reconsider developing games, because it's clear you don't even care at-this-point

remember gamers, we should not accept mediocrity
if you play a game that dosn't have a Yandere-mode, then it mean you're playing garbage
I'm going to assume this is mostly joking. =D I'm not a huge fan of Yandare, though i definitely don't dislike it.

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
well as long i have you have never tutch a kid in this game as so far i have seen

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
well as long i have you have never tutch a kid in this game as so far i have seen
Lets be honest, that wouldn't bbe the worst thing that wouod happen to someone iin this game.

Anyone, I wonder if the game will get any darker.
I don't mean the MC doing dark stuff, I mean some dark things happen like maybe one of the LI dies or something.

Might not be everyone's taste, but would make things interesting.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i feel like ppl who didnt or dont play this game complaining about this game a few pages back need a boot or delete on gas lighting comments.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Going by Arc's patreon it only cost $10 to get the cards or you can make your own with Koikatu!. As for getting them on here who knows, I've seen worse on this site :KEK:
Ah yes. Main reason why many devs don't give their cards.

But not all of the characters ingame are in the pack. All the main girls and some side girls, not all.
And because of some idiots he's said that he's not going to put the kids cards in the pack, ever.

So... good luck trying to recreate them. Not that it's entirely difficult...

Lets be honest, that wouldn't bbe the worst thing that wouod happen to someone iin this game.

Anyone, I wonder if the game will get any darker.
I don't mean the MC doing dark stuff, I mean some dark things happen like maybe one of the LI dies or something.

Might not be everyone's taste, but would make things interesting.
Game was going to be a bit darker.
Arc had plenty of game concepts before he landed on CK. And even then, the initial story was going to be... different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes