QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How does pregnancy work in this game? Is it a random chance? Can you prevent it somehow? Veronica keeps getting pregnant in the event after I send her dad to prison.
I think that's a 100% guaranteed pregnancy event. There seem to be several like that.

GunSlung

Dec 6, 2017
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.6-pc update patch.rar
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absolute king, been saving me data on downloading since v0.7.5

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I wouldn't oppose some progress in Chloe's issue. Or is it issues at this point? Last time I played was... version 0.5.9? Surprisingly, not at all entirely for the issue that shall not be named.
I mean, It's not like we've been waiting for months or anything, that's cool.

• Haha

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

I ran out of cash so I can't give accurate info.

But I think he mentioned that he was working on getting all the leads up to a certain point.

Also a few versions back he mentioned Qarinah, wonder if he'll manage to do it for this one or the next.
I dodn't know Qarinah was so popular, for a bit she had more votes than Jessica, but in the end the MILF won.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I dodn't know Qarinah was so popular, for a bit she had more votes than Jessica, but in the end the MILF won.
That's strange, because if I remember correctly, Qarinah can be anything, even a MILF who could apparently shag the MC every night in his dreams. Why would people settle for the less optimal option?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
That's strange, because if I remember correctly, Qarinah can be anything, even a MILF who could apparently shag the MC every night in his dreams. Why would people settle for the less optimal option?
People like pseudo-incest apparently.

Either way, if the last preggo poll is anything to go by, she might be the next lass to get to 4 hearts and then impregnated.

I'm still supporting the theory that we never actually fucked Qarinah's real body yet.

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm still supporting the theory that we never actually fucked Qarinah's real body yet.
I think that was really strongly implied. Didn't he note when he first met her in her domain that he couldn't actually feel her presence like he could with other girls, or something? And every other time has definitely been a dream.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Meeeeh...Patreon is a fickle place...

On one hands some actions are understandable since they do have some established rules...
I mean, If I just came in to your house and suddenly dropped my pants and started smacking you with my dick...I'd probably be kicked out.

BUT, with that said...on the other hand...Patreon is very selective about who they enforce these rules on and who to not.
This ends up creating quite the confusion about what actually is and is not allowed.
111-mr-pimp.png

Well it all depends on how much money a project brings in. If it's not drawing complaints and is being a good little cow then not much point but they can take a few under performers to claim that they are trying while not really putting a dent in revenue. As long as the banks are happy that's all that matters in the end as the people are the product and all they have to do is kick back and relax.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Does your decision about the house wives affect whether or not you get another scene with them? Also, is there a guide anywhere? (a guide for choices)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.7-pc update patch.rar

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, i'm new to Ren'Py games, so I'm wondering if I can use my save from versin 0.10.6 to the new version 0.10.7 ? If yes, how can I do ? just copy paste the save folder into the new version game folder ?

• Thinking Face

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, i'm new to Ren'Py games, so I'm wondering if I can use my save from versin 0.10.6 to the new version 0.10.7 ? If yes, how can I do ? just copy paste the save folder into the new version game folder ?
It should be automatic and you shouldn't have to move anything. Newer versions of Ren'Py just host all the saves on the computer itself like a profile.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes you can.
Well backing up the save folder is always a good idea :geek:
Seems you figured out how moving saves works.

As for locations

PC
Local
Main Game Directory game\saves
Roaming
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

Android should be
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Somehow you can get both crystals and Amy. Moreover, the dialogue with the "damaged" Amy and "recycled" are no different. The only difference is that the "damaged" one is sent to the manor automatically, and the "recycled" one must be taken from her room.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes