GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
"PERMANENT CHOICE: There are choices to be made in this update that will change the game world and impact the ending of the game! Choose carefully! (Don't worry, no choice will lock you into a "bad ending". You will get the ending you aim for!)"

Ain't gonna lie...a bad ending sounds interesting...and I wouldn't actually mind seeing a few here and there.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ArcGames Will we able to add Luna to our harem or at least stop her fucking other guys? I won't say it's NTR but I don't like the fact that she fucks other guys despite the reasoning and the scenes being skippable doesn't mean anything since it happens in the story regardless. I hope in the future she will be exclusive to us and in the game she tells you that . I'm not into sharing

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
ArcGames Will we able to add Luna to our harem or at least stop her fucking other guys? I won't say it's NTR but I don't like the fact that she fucks other guys despite the reasoning and the scenes being skippable doesn't mean anything since it happens in the story regardless. I hope in the future she will be exclusive to us and in the game she tells you that . I'm not into sharing
Well, considering the MC is shagging every girl and their moms...
Having one girl that shaggs someone else as well, isn't that bad.
Some of the mom were also married.

And it's not NTR, the MC does more of that then her.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, considering the MC is shagging every girl and their moms...
Having one girl that shaggs someone else as well, isn't that bad.
Some of the mom were also married.

And it's not NTR, the MC does more of that then her.
Are you okay man? I literally said it's not NTR since Luna wasn't our girl at that time. I don't like sharing. I also would like to know if we will have a choice to add Luna to our harem or at least make her exclusive to us since you know this is a HAREM game and all... You might like sharing content or watching girls you aim for have sex with other guys but not everybody needs to like what you like. I've never said please remove content or anything like that. I'm talking about future development of the relationship with Luna. If you don't understand I will say it again, I'm talking about future not the things that happens or happened at past. Also we actually get most of the married girls into our harem and they dropped their husbands lives with us. I don't care sexual pasts of the girls much, what matters is what they do after they enter a relationship with MC

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Are you okay man? I literally said it's not NTR. I don't like sharing. I also would like to know if we will have a choice to add Luna to our harem or at least make her exclusive to us since you know this is a HAREM game and all... You might like sharing content or watching girls you aim for have sex with other guys but not everybody needs to like what you like. I've never said please remove content or anything like that. I'm talking about future development with Luna. Also we actually get most of the married girls into our harem and they dropped their husbands lives with us. I don't care sexual pasts of the girls much, what matters is what they do after they enter a relationship with MC
Are...you OK?
I just gave a simple comment and just agreed with you that it's not NTR.
No need to get so rilled up.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would rather Luna stops fucking with other guys even it's the situation. I wish in the future we can add her to our harem or at least have an exclusive relationship with us and she stops fucking other dicks. That's the most clear I can state my opinion and wishes

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes