masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I also am stuck with Jessica. I don't have any leads in that Tab.
Unless you're starting fresh it shouldn't be possible to get to Act 2 without any leads with the exception of glitching or cheating.

Eh upload a save as something sounds buggery

Edit:
Once you get to the Manor in Act 2 you got a few steps.
Go to the Living Room then the Garden. Gramps should have left you a note.
Go outside and board a Train to the Mountains. Find Gramps in his dojo.
Gramps is hungry so gives you a task to find a pigeon because they good eats.
Go to the Lake and look for this pigeon. It will take a few attempts and you probably won't finish by night but you can rest at the dojo.
After all the blood and tears report back to Gramps.
Ask Gramps about the new Leads he just gave you.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Unless you're starting fresh it shouldn't be possible to get to Act 2 without any leads with the exception of glitching or cheating.

Eh upload a save as something sounds buggery
Some people don't check the garden.
You need to find Gramps' note and then go visit him to start the 3 main story leads.

Some folks in the server had that issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have visited the garden of the masion. But i only get the option to return. Then i headed to Gramp's and tryed al the talk options but noting changed
Apparently you haven't finished finding the pigeon... It's been so long I forgot that was a thing and have no clue why it isn't tracked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cobra1990

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1003 MB / 457 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 969 MB / 422 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.10.2
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.10.3 to v0.10.7.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I see that there are references to the ending of the game now. Is there an estimate on how much content left before it's finished? I was thinking of getting back into this but it's confusing to do when new content gets added all the time (definitely not complaining!)

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see that there are references to the ending of the game now. Is there an estimate on how much content left before it's finished? I was thinking of getting back into this but it's confusing to do when new content gets added all the time (definitely not complaining!)
What references were those? Arc has mentioned about there being an Act 3 and has started brainstorming sequels but as to what triggers the transition to Act 3 or how long that will be in development is unknown. I wouldn't get your hopes up for it being a Christmas Present though :sneaky:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
What references were those? Arc has mentioned about there being an Act 3 and has started brainstorming sequels but as to what triggers the transition to Act 3 or how long that will be in development is unknown. I wouldn't get your hopes up for it being a Christmas Present though :sneaky:
I'm referring to the change log on the latest update.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm referring to the change log on the latest update.
  • PERMANENT CHOICE: There are choices to be made in this update that will change the game world and impact the ending of the game! Choose carefully! (Don't worry, no choice will lock you into a "bad ending". You will get the ending you aim for!)
Well if Arc does introduce branching paths that would be neat but the "Don't worry, no choice will lock you into a 'bad ending'" seems to imply these have little "bite" to them. Who knows we might see Act 3 start before the years end but I wouldn't put good money on those bets.

There is a teaser for Act 3 in madison.rpy

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
"PERMANENT CHOICE: There are choices to be made in this update that will change the game world and impact the ending of the game! Choose carefully! (Don't worry, no choice will lock you into a "bad ending". You will get the ending you aim for!)"

Will the game tell us when the permanent choice has shown up, or will we know?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I Have a bug

{images go here}

I can't proceed with quest because of that
Your save is bugged m8. An issue with saves made around 0.9.1 and 0.9.7

It can be fixed if you send it.

WHERE ARE SAVES LOCATED ON ANDROID?
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/saves

WHERE ARE SAVES LOCATED ON PC?
PC > Local Disk (usually C:) > Users > USERNAME > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

WHERE ARE SAVES LOCATED ON LINUX?
~/. renpy/CorruptedKingdoms/

WHERE ARE SAVES LOCATED ON MAC?
~/Library/RenPy/CorruptedKingdoms

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Well if Arc does introduce branching paths that would be neat but the "Don't worry, no choice will lock you into a 'bad ending'" seems to imply these have little "bite" to them. Who knows we might see Act 3 start before the years end but I wouldn't put good money on those bets.

There is a teaser for Act 3 in madison.rpy
Again, my only question was whether there was an estimate on how much content is still to be created; not what kind of content it would be.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes