Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
At present I've only got the 2 (3) fey from latest update staying in my east wing. But it shows a human floor too which is empty. I'm just wondering if I've missed anyone that could've become a guest.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At present I've only got the 2 (3) fey from latest update staying in my east wing. But it shows a human floor too which is empty. I'm just wondering if I've missed anyone that could've become a guest.
The human floor is all the girls you seduce whilst helping your aunt in talking them into selling their houses (her horny hot blonde friend, the new MILF who's husband doesn't give a shit about her and the mom/daughter combo).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone knows what is this error?
The game crash in the main story event with jessica, when the agents of the organisation take de documents...
Well that log doesn't specify a crash.

It does say you're using Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500 along with OpenGL.

You could try changing from OpenGL to DirectX and see if you have better results.
Select "Angle2 : Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11. "

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Hm...I'm curious how the MC will eventually beat Morgana.
I imagine the same way he beat everything/everyone else so far: by rushing head first into it without any semblance of a plan or strategy in mind, then getting insanely lucky due to some unrealistic ass pull method that somehow allows him to come out on top with only a few bruises to show for it.
At least that's how I remember the MC, although I haven't played in over 30 updates, so hopefully I'm wrong and things have changed.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The human floor is all the girls you seduce whilst helping your aunt in talking them into selling their houses (her horny hot blonde friend, the new MILF who's husband doesn't give a shit about her and the mom/daughter combo).
i think I musta messed that one up then as I don't have them. Dang!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I imagine the same way he beat everything/everyone else so far: by rushing head first into it without any semblance of a plan or strategy in mind, then getting insanely lucky due to some unrealistic ass pull method that somehow allows him to come out on top with only a few bruises to show for it.
At least that's how I remember the MC, although I haven't played in over 30 updates, so hopefully I'm wrong and things have changed.
Well, I mean...he's the MC and in the end, this is still a power fantasy llike game.

Even though It'd be kinda interesting, i don't think many would like him to lose in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Jessica's purple outfit? It's the only outfit I'm missing and I don't know how to trigger it.
Saturday morning in the living room, IIRC.

Well, I mean...he's the MC and in the end, this is still a power fantasy llike game.

Even though It'd be kinda interesting, i don't think many would like him to lose in the end.
Nobody wants him to lose, but I think a lot of us would prefer that he win based on his own merit rather than blind luck.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am not sure exactly what you are referring to. I mean, the only time something like that remotely happened was during the first visit to the organization. And there the MC did have a plan. It was not a very good plan and in the end luck saved him when it failed. But he did have a plan.

Other than that he has been improvising but I wouldn't call anything that happened blind luck so much as good improvisation.

Reactions: Fanof1

Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
The "Door 1.ogg" file is 0 bytes since v0.10.2, and it seems to have stayed that way until v0.10.7, even without renpy showing errors, but if you use the "audio.rpa" file in versions prior to v0.9.9a, the CK will simply give an error and close, opening the Ren'Py error window, from version v0.10.0 to v0.10.7 Ren'Py does not warn about the file with error and where it should have sound in the game, there is no sound for this file.

I wonder why Ren'Py ignored the file...
Well just replace the "Door 1.ogg" that the sound returns to be present in the game.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes