Oct 18, 2020
Well as I recall, I did convince them to sell (it was a long time ago now) but no-one moved in.
I'm pretty sure you had to awaken them and have sex with them as well. But if you did that (and you own the East Wing of the manor), talk to Jessica in the morning and ask about her friends.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I'm blocked when you need to find someone magical in the outskirts for chloe, already meet goblin witch and maxed my stat magical, missing the goblin girl in the heart cards dunno where she is, all my girls and quests say " need to progress with chloe " ... so nice

Reactions: kinggeorgeIII
Sep 12, 2020
Never mind, I just haven't really interacted with Gramps a whole lot before this point, thank you though, navigating the convo menu with Gramps eventually fixed it, I hadn't started the Organization lead at the time. Sorry and thank you. :)
On a general note, if I remember it right stats are only updated after you go to sleep, not right away.

nnnnnmmmm

Oct 10, 2020
I'm stuck with at an Eldritch lead, can somebody help me?
I have 2 eldritch leads saying, 1 says "Keys to the nexus" and the other 1 says "Talk to chasity".
I follow both hints stated under the leads but neither do something.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I just notice that this game has incest tag like since when this is incest game ? XD
Pseudo incest.
The MC's mother is either dead or missing.
No siblings.
And you can forget about fucking your own kids. It won't happen

You can have sister-sister or mother-daughter threesomes.
There's a woman that gets off from you calling her "Auntie"
Also there's the bunny dimension...

Pregnant sex scene is way too limited for each person..really hope the developer add more of these like missionary, cowgirl and or anal
I really doubt he's going to do more pregnant scenes for each girl.

excuse me how to unlock train station, i missing
You have to read Gramps' note in the garden that tells you to go there.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Who knows? 'Pregnant sex' was on the kink poll and got 160 votes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(One day left on that BTW if anyone's interested)
You read my fucking mind, pal.
I was about to ask you about the poll since I heard a slightly worrying rumor.
And it seems like it's true.

Well, I sincerely hope Arc thinks through that decision, if it ever comes to be.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
You read my fucking mind, pal.
I was about to ask you about the poll since I heard a slightly worrying rumor.
And it seems like it's true.

Well, I sincerely hope Arc thinks through that decision, if it ever comes to be.
I know right, one of those options is way more degenerate than the rest.
I thought this was a reasonably vanilla game and then he goes and put something like that on the poll, it even got a decent number of votes.
If he adds that to the game it's inevitably going to shock some people, they'll just be playing along, mind controling some girls and fucking their pixie onnahole and *bam* handholding out of no where.
I'm no prude but there should be a limit to how hardcore you can go on here.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Who knows? 'Pregnant sex' was on the kink poll and got 160 votes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(One day left on that BTW if anyone's interested)
I'm very confused at some of them options...

Vanilla/Wholesome love would probably be limited to a few characters, considering the whole mind thing.

What's stuck in the wall?

Futanari? People wanna see other dicks? MC gonna get pegged or something?
Fine, but there better be some glow in the dark condoms added, so we can have a lightsaber dual as foreplay.

Water sports...........what in the unholy?!

Gender swap? Not that many guys to change, unless people wanna literally fuck up Mark.
Or turning women into men to have sex with other women?

Foot play. Aw yeeeaaah, the good shit.

There is just one thing I'm disappointed by this vote list....no HEADPATS!!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021

Vanilla/Wholesome love would probably be limited to a few characters, considering the whole mind thing.
We could just mind control them to be lovable. That is already done with Chloe after all.

Exactly what you probably imagine
568e22aada44ba8cbe17ee1af5085ebc5ab0f286v2_hq.jpg
Mostly the girl can't escape and is raped from either side.

Fine, but there better be some glow in the dark condoms added, so we can have a lightsaber dual as foreplay.
I_will_not_be_your_father.jpg
Great now I got glow in the dark condoms in my search history...

Some call it Holy Water :KEK: Now you know why they're so expensive in RPGs

Gender swap? Not that many guys to change, unless people wanna literally fuck up Mark.
Arc did promise bestiality long ago, transform it so you can fuck it!

(y)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
We could just mind control them to be lovable. That is already done with Chloe after all.
Well yeah, but the main point here is "Vanilla".
Mind control is a non vanilla fetish, so there aren't that many girls one could have vanilla content with.

Exactly what you probably imagine
View attachment 1299084
Mostly the girl can't escape and is raped from either side.
So...it's basically just a weirder version of being tied up or something?

Arc did promise bestiality long ago, transform it so you can fuck it!
Hm...but thayse not gender swap.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 6, 2019

well yeah, the whole mind control thing is sort of un-vanilla way to get those pussies, though as far as I'm playing the game, the MC (you) have no choice but to use it to gain information (and maybe your personal gain of satisfaction). As in the beginning of the game, you'll choose what's your motive to come to the city in the first place, whether it was revenge or justice.

the rest of the points are rather not something I want to talk about, except water sports. It's basically you want someone's piss to be showered on you.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
well yeah, the whole mind control thing is sort of un-vanilla way to get those pussies, though as far as I'm playing the game, the MC (you) have no choice but to use it to gain information (and maybe your personal gain of satisfaction). As in the beginning of the game, you'll choose what's your motive to come to the city in the first place, whether it was revenge or justice.

the rest of the points are rather not something I want to talk about, except water sports. It's basically you want someone's piss to be showered on you.
Actually, what I meant was that Vanilla basically means the absence of fetishes, basically just sex in it's pplainest form.
So I'm just wondering is if it can still be seem as vanilla if almost most of em are affected by the mind powers to some extent.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Actually, what I meant was that Vanilla basically means the absence of fetishes, basically just sex in it's pplainest form.
So I'm just wondering is if it can still be seem as vanilla if almost most of em are affected by the mind powers to some extent.
Good question, that actually weighted on my mind when I played the game. But I think this is fine, since it only really helps you speed up the process, or you have no other way

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020

And this is why listening to the fanbase isn't always a good thing

Reactions: JMccovery

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I really wanted to participate in the pool, but it seems the dev doesn't want my money lol (the minimum tier needed is locked out)... too bad

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes