ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Can anyone help me? i seem to be stuck on the fey lead. It says i got all the evidence available however i cant interrogate anyone cause it keeps on saying that i dont have enough evidence for that.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx again for the update.
Love Pixies comment, the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
"Animations have been converted from VP9 to VP8". Pleas don't tell me they took an already overly compresses VP9 source and compressed it gain to VP8. I really hope that's not the case, the compression for this game is already overdone in my opinion.
That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to always keep the master copies... Have we not learned anything from the vhs/beta max era :KEK:

Apr 15, 2020
sooo ive been playing the game and found out im playing the game that far far far behind whats been released. been playing ver 7.2 and we are now on ver 10.8. so do saves carry over (like if i copied my saves into the new folder) or do i have to restart from the beginning?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
"Animations have been converted from VP9 to VP8". Pleas don't tell me they took an already overly compresses VP9 source and compressed it gain to VP8. I really hope that's not the case, the compression for this game is already overdone in my opinion.
That's one of the reasons it's a good idea to always keep the master copies... Have we not learned anything from the vhs/beta max era :KEK:
Trying to get any more quality from this is like trying to milk a rock... Pregnant Emma...

No, the whole VP9 to VP8 was because some folks were complaining that the animations stuttered on android.
Turns out, despite Google saying that Android has supported webp VP9 since Android 4.4, that didn't mean it was going to run properly...
It seemed like Vp8 ran smoother and didn't tank the CPU. So that was the reason behind the switch.
Ideally it would keep the same quality but increase the overall size a few megs. (Main gig of VP9 being same quality lower size)

And before you ask... Arc doesn't keep high quality versions of the assets, crunch is all you get.

sooo ive been playing the game and found out im playing the game that far far far behind whats been released. been playing ver 7.2 and we are now on ver 10.8. so do saves carry over (like if i copied my saves into the new folder) or do i have to restart from the beginning?
Game is made with save compatibility in mind. Some of my old saves from 0.1.4 still work.
But ideally you should save in "safe" locations, like the MC's bedroom.
Saves made in the middle of a conversation (right before choices and such) often break if the script changed in a significant way.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.8-pc update patch.rar

Note: Animations have been converted from VP9 to VP8
Not sure if this would be a good time to re-baseline but here is an update patch with the old movies converted over. As for compression well they are larger than the old ones though I don't know if Arc used the compressed ones in making them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Changelog: (No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy?)"

Not as femboy, but I wouldn't mind some hot male bisexual action with Ard. :cool: Imagine the possibilities of doing the switch during sex. :love: ArcGames

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
(No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy?)

would much rather fuse the 2 into a futa hana, and erase Ard since he was such a dick during the whole quest while i was trying to help him and the others.

Reactions: ShadowFireBFG

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
No, the whole VP9 to VP8 was because some folks were complaining that the animations stuttered on android.
Turns out, despite Google saying that Android has supported webp VP9 since Android 4.4, that didn't mean it was going to run properly...
It seemed like Vp8 ran smoother and didn't tank the CPU. So that was the reason behind the switch.
Ideally it would keep the same quality but increase the overall size a few megs. (Main gig of VP9 being same quality lower size)

And before you ask... Arc doesn't keep high quality versions of the assets, crunch is all you get.
Have you ever thought keep the compression separate from the pc master race? Not everything needs to be degraded because Androids exist... Arc's a dumbass for constantly degrading the pc experience because someone thought it was a good idea for phones. Separate builds are good for a reason :WeSmart:

(Thanks, Cursed! You suggested another idea Arc messed up because he's lazy :WutFace:)

I have to wonder how big the Android user base is...
8qz64ani9vw11.png

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Have you ever thought keep the compression separate from the pc master race? Not everything needs to be degraded because Androids exist... Arc's a dumbass for constantly degrading the pc experience because someone thought it was a good idea for phones. Separate builds are good for a reason :WeSmart:

(Thanks, Cursed! You suggested another idea Arc messed up because he's lazy :WutFace:)
there-is-no-queen-of-england.png

There never was, and I'm pretty sure there never will.

But go ahead, keep bitching, honestly doubt Arc is going to give a shit about it.
And frankly I don't know why I bother replying either, not my game.
Even if I wanted to fix this issue that only a handful of people care about, I couldn't really do anything.

I'm just the idiot that relays bugs and shit to the discord since he doesn't really bother reading what people post here
(What a surprise that he doesn't come here anymore, aside from reading the reviews every now and then. Wonder why...)

Arc said this when I asked about some "original HD copy" of the files.
There's no "HD" version of the movie files at any stage of the process, so there's no master copies to keep. I record the scenes using Video Export at 1280x720p and feed that into Premiere Pro for loop editing.
So, the only thing I'd have to say is:

1626639989372.png

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
love the game ....or loved the game
right now I'm starting to get annoyed that every dev is using the "you can't know now..." "You'll find out when the time is right"
"I can't tell you ..you need to ask X" and so on plot mechanism to move the plot...it's really annoying like...really annoying...
I don't mind the quick and low on content updates ...it's pretty damn great...but that kind of storytelling ...it's annoying at best...
Well, i'm pretty sure we know the answer to Artifact's cycle question...

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes