WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
I mean, there are like 30 or more female characters in this game to have sex with, Ard & Hana are secondary characters so it would be optional to go the "Ard way" for everyone uninterested. For a bisexual like me though, it would be a big deal to have such an option in the game, since it's so rare to find a game that offers it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gdog and Lycer

DDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hana: You can now be naughty with Hana in her Manor room! (No love for Ard, though. Any interest in Ard femboy?)
hell yeah, since the MC is so manly that everyone else is female in his eyes :B

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I'm stuck in both Eldritch quest specifically in "Keys to the nexus" it says I need to whistle and the other "Talk to Chastity" I talked to her but there is no new option. Anyone help please or is thar the end of the update?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't touched this game in a while, and I've forgotten who Ard is and what he looks like. Anyone got a screenshot? Wanna know if he'd look good as a femboy or not.

I think I recall him being pretty "manly," which would just make seeing him sissified pretty weird. I'm always up for some trap action, but it's difficult to get into with characters I've already perceived as "men."

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I haven't touched this game in a while, and I've forgotten who Ard is and what he looks like. Anyone got a screenshot? Wanna know if he'd look good as a femboy or not.

I think I recall him being pretty "manly," which would just make seeing him sissified pretty weird. I'm always up for some trap action, but it's difficult to get into with characters I've already perceived as "men."
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: popober

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Is it just me, or is each update getting smaller and smaller in terms of content? The early part of the game had massive updates, and a ton of content, while it feels like every one of the updates for the last... year or so, has been 1-2 "events", each being really more of a scene.
Like, I jumped from version 10.0 there to 10.8, and I caught up on everything I missed in about 20 minutes. At one point I was going to donate to the dev, but I'm starting to really feel like they don't care about the project any more. For the amount of money they're getting, you'd think they'd be able to commit more than 5 minutes of content per update...

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone know what evidence I'm missing in Ami's murder. Talked to everyone and confronted dheana but that's as far as I got. Most likely I'm missing something obvious but I need help anyway.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone know what evidence I'm missing in Ami's murder. Talked to everyone and confronted dheana but that's as far as I got. Most likely I'm missing something obvious but I need help anyway.
Some hints that may or may not work:

1) Talk to Morgana

2) Check Dheana's room and then talk to Morgana

3) Go to cave; located bottom on on same map as the one that shows Lyx's cabin.

Mar 9, 2019
Never found a cave, talking to morrigan got me nowhere, and neither did checking dheana's room and morrigan. Got directions to this cave? I'm guessing it's part of the explore function.

Reactions: Lilifox

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Never found a cave, talking to morrigan got me nowhere, and neither did checking dheana's room and morrigan. Got directions to this cave? I'm guessing it's part of the explore function.
Thing is, I don't know at which point you are.
Did you just confront Dhena about Ami's diary or do you mean at the point where she runs away?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if it's the first, then you're not done confronting the other staff members.
So...
Ami contradicts Dhena
Emmet contradicts Erica
Erica contradicts Ard
And that's it.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes