Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
~>What the actual f?

~>U think programing language is EZ huh think again how about u try it!?

~>1 miss step/lacking it leads to error if u got lucky might get bug on ur created program. Not only that u'lll rage quit like a playing a game swearing undepictable/depictable words.

~>This is the only dev whom I see release weekly update in my opinion others takes a month or year based on rendering/complexity.

~>Some barely hanging on thread like MILFY CITY created by ICSTOR if we are talking about not caring about the game that is my example.

~>If u have evidence a lot of dev release every week please do elaborate I will try the game and give feed back they might b my new fav game :D
I have developed a game. Not a good one, but I have. Not one I would ever feel remotely close to asking for money to support, because it was a hobby project done through college, but it took more time to make than writing a game in Ren'Py.
I don't care if the releases are weekly. I would much prefer a slower release schedule if it meant the quality was better.

Ren'Py games are visual novels, and the engine is so easy to use that you basically just write text, and add images. It's also really easy to tell that Arc is not a programmer, because all of the improvements made to the code have been submitted by other people. I am not casting any shade there, it's totally fine, not like the game is any worse without fancy map techniques.
No, the issue is that the actual content isn't there. I'm not even asking for H-scenes or anything, there's just so little plot that after literal months of not playing this game, there's almost 0 change in the story.

Making a game, and writing, is difficult. But it's also ok to criticise something. Especially something that doesn't live up to the author's own earlier work, even more so when that early work is in the same project.

Jan 24, 2021
Well yeah, but the main point here is "Vanilla".
Mind control is a non vanilla fetish, so there aren't that many girls one could have vanilla content with.
It's janky but for a mind control game it's close enough :whistle: Kind of like vanilla flavoring from ... The kids won't know it's not beans :WaitWhat:

So...it's basically just a weirder version of being tied up or something?
That's right, you got it!

Hm...but thayse not gender swap.
Well with the whole Ard and Hana thing... Will they be separated, then turned into twins, or what happens if they transform mid way through fucking :eek: It's a powered keg :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That 17 correct direction choices is with the freaking candle. I counted them making sure I went in the direction the flame pointed.
At least it's only a one time thing. I assume it's designed after a rabbit's burrow which can literally run miles underground.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I've been meaning to ask (and sorry if this has been answered already): in all my playthroughs I haven't yet sent any of the kids to the artifact. My question is does this really matter or is it just a random device to make room in the daycare so you can impregnate the same women again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've been meaning to ask (and sorry if this has been answered already): in all my playthroughs I haven't yet sent any of the kids to the artifact. My question is does this really matter or is it just a random device to make room in the daycare so you can impregnate the same women again?
It's a random plot device so you can impregnate the same women again.
You're not missing out by not using it :geek:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
anyone know how to unlock that second scene with the rinkos? I've been looking around and I just can't find anything
Quote from Arc.

To unlock that scene you must have met the Rinkos, but NOT turned on Luna's machine (it becomes unavailable after that, although a future update will bring the scene back in at a certain point in the story). If both of those requirements are met, then you have to visit Luna's demesne at night, select "Look for Luna" and then "Check it out".
If you've already turned on Luna's machine, and don't feel like waiting for the update that gives you another chance at the scene, you can also use the "Gallery Cheat" on the laptop in your bedroom in the Manor to unlock all the gallery scenes :)

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes