masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.9-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So my favorite part of this game is the hybrid kids and seeing what they end up like. I downloaded the new version and I just now noticed the group play option. I got excited and clicked the tea party and I haven't played in a bit, and I could be crazy, but...

Jun 1, 2020
So my favorite part of this game is the hybrid kids and seeing what they end up like. I downloaded the new version and I just now noticed the group play option. I got excited and clicked the tea party and I haven't played in a bit, and I could be crazy, but...
yep she is chole's sister i think.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story, Pixie and the girls. :love:
Some keys I don't quite understand and what they do, but English is not my native language either.
Keep up the good work. (y)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i accidently deleted my saves does any have one around the impregnating annie update not sure which one that is

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,01 GB / 432 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 999 MB / 398 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.10.8

and masterdragonson's unofficial update patch v0.10.9.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Chole's lillte sis

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.9-pc update patch.rar
Mega

I'm still not even done with everything currently available and I've sunk HOURS of multiple days into this game.

But uh, yeah, so this is the first time I'm able to update the primary version, how do I plug the patch into the files?

I'm actually very close to hitting the end point for my current update so this is actually coming at a very nice time for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm still not even done with everything currently available and I've sunk HOURS of multiple days into this game.

But uh, yeah, so this is the first time I'm able to update the primary version, how do I plug the patch into the files?

I'm actually very close to hitting the end point for my current update so this is actually coming at a very nice time for me.
That's actually answered under Installation.
If you don't have the compressed version just extract it to the main game directory.

If you are using a compressed version or used unrpa on the game then you have to use that on the patch too or it won't work correctly do to how Ren'Py loads files. See UnRen v0.91 on how to extract rpa files.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do I apply the save file on Android, my laptop is gone for repairs and I wanted to play the update but wanted to be relatively close to where I was on my laptop
Pretty sure you put the saves in
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

However I don't use Android myself and I hear it's more complex on the newer versions of Android. You can try to update your File Explorer to one that actually shows what files are on the device or try connecting it to another pc to transfer the files over if this is the case.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes