Dec 15, 2018
Hey, I just returned to this game after a long time of not playing it. Restarted from scratch and kept using skip for things I did before, however there's one thing that is currently happening to me and it's that everytime i go to sleep I have the nightmare where the beast says "25 dance with me" and the mc is like "one day it will get me" and stuff. However, I don't remember this being a thing Before when I played this game. It doesn't seems to affect anything as far as progress is concerned but it's annoying to see it happen all the time.

Did Arc change something and fhe nightmare disappears later, or did I just end up bugging my new game like a bonobo?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hey, I just returned to this game after a long time of not playing it. Restarted from scratch and kept using skip for things I did before, however there's one thing that is currently happening to me and it's that everytime i go to sleep I have the nightmare where the beast says "25 dance with me" and the mc is like "one day it will get me" and stuff. However, I don't remember this being a thing Before when I played this game. It doesn't seems to affect anything as far as progress is concerned but it's annoying to see it happen all the time.

Did Arc change something and fhe nightmare disappears later, or did I just end up bugging my new game like a bonobo?
Oh no, the dreams were part of the game for quite a while now.
I don't remember at which point the beast dream was added, but later the "text dreams" were introduced (some minor lore for the universe).

Somehow Arc messed up the code at some point and they stopped triggering... Can't say anyone missed them...
I told him to reduce the frequency of the dreams because a few guys (meself included) had the beast dream pop up 5-7 times in a row.
His solution is apparently getting Qarinah to love level 4...

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
I played this game forever ago and really liked it, and I wanted to wait until a bunch more content came out to play it again. Do we have any idea how close this game is to concluding? It seems like it's had very consistent updates for a pretty long time now. Is it just getting dragged out or is the conclusion in-sight?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Finally got around to playong the new update and I think what I said regarding Qarinah many pages back might be correct and may definitely stand true now after what happened. She might be a succubus but she is one of the women Robin didn't need to awaken to have her want him. She might be in love with him now but this is only a theory. A GAME THEORY. Thanks for reading.

Came back to edit this comment to say the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I played this game forever ago and really liked it, and I wanted to wait until a bunch more content came out to play it again. Do we have any idea how close this game is to concluding? It seems like it's had very consistent updates for a pretty long time now. Is it just getting dragged out or is the conclusion in-sight?
It's part of the milking machine now 6308-cow-roll.gif
Expect updates to be more recaps and fillers as this makes way too much money for real content to stifle things.
ek7e63lf8tu21.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Finally got around to playong the new update and I think what I said regarding Qarinah many pages back might be correct and may definitely stand true now after what happened. She might be a succubus but she is one of the women Robin didn't need to awaken to have her want him. She might be in love with him now but this is only a theory. A GAME THEORY. Thanks for reading.
I wonder if he has had an effect on her or not; sure he hasn't met her and used Awaken on her, but these last few events he's been deep inside her mind affecting her personality aspects, I wonder how much of an effect that has had on her?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
oh good, so I can go jump of a tall building right now basically..
Oh do stop complaining. People rushing Arc to add specific content as soon as possible was how pregnancy, birth and children ended up such a nonsensical, half-assed, unsatisfying mess. People (occasionally myself included) kept asking "pregnancy when?" over and over, and that's how we ended up with this nonsense where a girl will get pregnant and give birth within a few days, the child grows from a baby to a little girl within about the same time period, there can only ever be one child per mother within existence at once because wibbly wobbly magic bullshit, meaning that any consecutive children force you to choose which one gets to exist and which one gets banished to an otherworld daycare, and the mothers are completely unphased by this! Just WAIT, OK? If you're THAT desperate to fuck some more schoolgirls, there's plenty of other games out there where you can do it!

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I believe we are approaching the end of Act II. At least, that's what the current buildup feels like. That things will be converging soon towards something that triggers some kind of climax (pun not intended for once), probably involving you... oh wait, that might count as a spoiler even though it's conjecture on my part. How to phrase this... probably involving you completing the next task Morgana assigns you after concluding her investigation. There will then be a big confrontation, after which some things will never be the same again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks. And yeah it's usually like that with BDSM/bondage. For the love of god, don't tag your game with something that's only featured in 1% or less of the content!
Take it up with the admins? They set the rules about tagging, not the game devs.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes