Oct 15, 2019
Not going to lie based on the personality of Ard; seeing him as a femboy is definitely an interesting and sexy new side of him to interact with. If there was a poll on this, I would definitely say yes.

Dec 24, 2018
Why have the fertility potions options when the girl already have given birth? Does l will can make more babies with the same girls in the future?
l loved so much the daycare and the children interactions , it's what i always wished in games with pregnancy mechanic. l hope this have more impact in the story, l can't wait to see more of my lovelly kids

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
hey first i wanted to say that i love this game :D

I was just using the free roam looking around, didnt do much related to the leads and found something a little confusing x)
I impregnated annie, then i think it was the next day where i was teleported to the "nexus" talking with the "artifact?" but at this point i wasnt even aware that there was something like a nexus xD it just seemed to reveal much more than i should have known at this time x)

Jan 7, 2021
Why have the fertility potions options when the girl already have given birth? Does l will can make more babies with the same girls in the future?
l loved so much the daycare and the children interactions , it's what i always wished in games with pregnancy mechanic. l hope this have more impact in the story, l can't wait to see more of my lovelly kids
The fertility potions are a thing were if you skipped out on guaranteed pregnancy you have a chance at it again later. They were originally more of how should this system work mechanic then mostly sidestepped with the options to turn the system off along with guaranteeing pregnancy on certain events.

While anything can change at the moment there is only plans for 1 kid per mom. You can still pop that same kid out multiple times if you want by chucking the old into the void.

Hopefully there is some impact on story since it was hyped to do that but it's also optional so not sure if it will actually live up to all the hype.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Whoa, fast updates. I just downloaded version 0.10.7 sometime last week, now it is in version 0.10.9!
Arc generally puts out a new update every Sunday. I don't know about others but I generally wait 6-8 weeks between versions I download, that way there's usually a decent amount of added content.

Reactions: jnonymous

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.109:
Ugh, forgot to copy my patches into the new version before running it and immediately got assaulted by the jiggling seizure-text. :sick: Boobs and butts should jiggle, not text. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes