masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I really wanted to participate in the pool, but it seems the dev doesn't want my money lol (the minimum tier needed is locked out)... too bad
The vanguard tiers were a special early promotion. Though I do get how it can be seen like false advertising showing a price point that no longer exist.

excuse me how to unlock purchase college and church
Do more for Veronica and Madison for the college.
You can't purchase the church yet.

420SumDumGai

May 10, 2021
I’ve only been playing this for a few days now, and certainly haven’t seen everything the game has to offer, but I’ve found it quite compelling in it’s storytelling and world building. In particular, I’ve just completed the whole “Morgana mystery” section of the plot and I’m finding myself wondering more and more about Morgana. I’ve been working through some wild speculation; some spoilers follow if you haven’t played through that yet.

- We have been told
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that the MC is in fact substantially more powerful than Morgana, but we’ve also been told by Gramps (who was notably candid, which is rare for him) that Morgana is extremely dangerous. The way I reconcile this is that the MC may have more raw power, but has yet to fully unlock his abilities, while Morgana has far more knowledge and experience, and probably a closet or two full of dangerous artifacts.

- Morgana seems to create her own servants, but seems strangely indifferent to them… except to remind them of their flaws - and seemingly, shames them for that fact. This is interesting, because if they’re flawed, it implies that Morgana isn’t as good at creating servants as she wishes she would be; and she takes her anger out on them instead of blaming herself. That said, it’s also very interesting that she seems unbothered that four of her servants - Pixie,
- end up with MC, along with her failed creation

- Speaking of Morgana’s indifference, how has she not figured out Pixie’s true loyalties lay with the MC? She’s pretty indifferent to her servants, true, but she seems like Pixie’s disloyalty would be hard to NOT notice. Or it could be she has noticed, but is playing it close to the chest as part of a longer game - Morgana is a known manipulator, after all.

- The MC’s default name is Robin Goodfellow, better known to Shakespeare fans as Puck, a Fey servant of Oberon, king of the Fey. Are we to infer from this that the MC is himself Fey or partially Fey? (Though if he was, it’s odd that Pixie, who lacks a filter, wouldn’t remark on it - remember how she repeatedly mentions Emma “smelled” funny - if the MC “smelled” funny, why wouldn’t she mention it?) For that matter, where’s Oberon, or Titania, his queen and consort (and occasional nemesis!)

- Following up on that, could Morgana and her fellow council members have overthrown Oberon and Titania? That they’ve overthrown their “rightful” rulers but lack their power or wisdom might explain why, for example, they struggle to create servants or keep order. It could also be why Morgana, normally so indifferent to her servants, seems to go out of her way to behave sadistically towards them - as a means of re-assuring herself of her own power and status. As a (perhaps clumsy) parallel, consider the behavior differences between the nouveau riche (who want to show off all the money they have) and old money people, who generally don’t bother to show off to their lessors, because why bother with the little people?

- What is the relationship between, say, Kana and her people and Fey like Morgana? I take it that Kana’s people are *some* kind of Fey creature, but they don’t seem subordinate to Morgana. in fact, Morgana’s troublemaker specifically avoids going into Kana’s people’s forest - through whether that’s because the troublemaker expects to be given trouble by the wolves or is simply afraid they might pass a message on to Morgana is hard to say.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Very good game, for a Koikatsu based game, the render looks good, the animation also smooth. It's not grindy and I appreciate you give cheat features

One question tho, how to trigger pregnancy? I turned it on in the preference, i cum inside the girl, but so long they aren't pregnant yet

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Very good game, for a Koikatsu based game, the render looks good, the animation also smooth. It's not grindy and I appreciate you give cheat features

One question tho, how to trigger pregnancy? I turned it on in the preference, i cum inside the girl, but so long they aren't pregnant yet
You need to access Nexus

Reactions: Petani_online

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
I hope there will be more prostitution contents with the girls, like Chloe or Gwen, and we can also shatter more girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
We could just mind control them to be lovable. That is already done with Chloe after all.

Exactly what you probably imagine
View attachment 1299084
Mostly the girl can't escape and is raped from either side.

View attachment 1299103
Great now I got glow in the dark condoms in my search history...

Some call it Holy Water :KEK: Now you know why they're so expensive in RPGs

Arc did promise bestiality long ago, transform it so you can fuck it!

(y)
My coursin once playe panke/joke on me by hidden a condom exactly one like that. in a
Christmas presents she gave https://f95zone.to/attachments/1299103/

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
I'm having trouble with the last part of pixie's quest its say look for someone magical in the outskirts and i thought that would be the caretaker but I guess not. Can someone help me out pls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Gekewob

Nov 23, 2020
I'm having trouble with the last part of pixie's quest its say look for someone magical in the outskirts and i thought that would be the caretaker but I guess not. Can someone help me out pls?
Finish all of goblin witch who teaches you magic stat, there will be an option to get help from her.

Oct 18, 2020

If you purchase the field and meet the Mysterious Merchant, you can purchase a potion to help boost fertility to ensure a girl becomes pregnant. It takes around 3 days for the woman to look pregnant and about a week for her to actually give birth.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
I think they need add more event for some of the can be impregnant characters
and be that im talking about the repetable Dates that if you made the girl a mom you get an opsions to an alt. version were you binge the kid along for a fun day

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
"Ard femboy" Errrrr I don't know, he look pretty manly and not that much of a femboy. I had rather to see him turn into a tomboy girl so MC have another tsundere girl add in his harem and considered how Ard look like we can guaranty his female form would look hot as hell

Reactions: Petani_online
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes