masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I hope next update is something big
i mean they do hav to round up to 0.11 don't they ?
Yeah after they went on vacation I wouldn't expect their return release to be that big since you know they were on vacation and not working :WeSmart: Just saying lowered expectations.

Since they don't set long term goals (Reach this point of the story by X version) or have milestones (At least by this time have this much accomplished) I'd say it will follow the trend of the other updates that came before it.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yup, 0 hearts and "furthest I can go in this version." Looks like one should be able to, one day, buy the church from her... clearly she's more complicit than, "I feed it the hopes and prayers of the sheep so it doesn't kill me," but only the Dev knows beyond that.
So, that tells me you're not finished with the main story leads that Gramps gives you.

Yeah, some girls are tied to those storylines. Chastity won't get much unless you progress with the Eldritch storyline.
But then again, not like she has much more content right now.
You can get the first heart tho.

Considering you have to follow a seeming unrelated character development route to unlock anything beyond the fire, and the statement that something else is starting the fire other than her, leaves one to believe that even after they removed her from the building, there will still be fires. The only reason I went back was for the hope that I could liberate her from her jerk hubby.
Well, considering the kinds of folks that live in that building, it wouldn't surprise me an arsonist lives there.
Or Sammy's pathetic excuse of a husband trying to commit insurance fraud.

Don't worry, we'll get to fixing that some day. Hell, even one of the regulars in the discord asked if we would have something similar to Jessica's 4th heart event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope next update is something big
i mean they do hav to round up to 0.11 don't they ?
Yyyyeah, nah.
Pretty much what MDS said.
The versions don't mean crap ouside of "how many versions have been since the development started"
Which would be 100 versions for 0.11.0

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Me goes through the entire college quest line. spends days resting just to scrape enough funds to buy the college.

game: "you can't upgrade your athority in this version."
At least it ups your passive income... but yeah, I feel ya. Thought I was going to have some fun with those "uniform inspections." heh

So, that tells me you're not finished with the main story leads that Gramps gives you.
iirc I did state that I had not done anything involving gramps. Especially not knowing why the nexus keys wouldn't work, until I found out I needed my own personal nexus point.

Now I know she isn't the evil B I thought she was. But I am still working on gramp's leads. Finished (at least what I can in this version) Fey & Elderich.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Shattering her is nothing short of what she deserves really, although, there is a sadistic part of me that wonders what she would be like awakened. I'm pretty sure it would give "tree hugger" a whole new meaning.
I'd rather Awaken her. It's disappointing we won't be able, but I understand. She'll serve me either way, eventually.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.0-pc update patch.rar

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
The Ami and Alice event, how do I go about triggering that? Figure Alice would know about Fey after that scene with Chloe, or is there something else needed to be done?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Hey, has anybody played through the game on a recent version (or, at least, gone through buying the college on a recent version) and can tell what the office "about education" thing tells them about how much they gain per class?

Mine was at 4, but, looking through the code for something else, I noticed there is no way it should be higher than 3. Starts at 1, and 2 ways to boost it by +1. Maybe it used to start at 2 or something?

Not a big deal, just wondering if it changed.

Edit: nvm, probably just the "new textbooks bought repeatedly" bug that's mentioned in the patch notes. I musta bought them twice.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.0] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,01 GB / 430 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1002 MB / 395 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes