Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So this seems to be the only counter productive part I have really seen and thought why then? But when your dreams stop because of a certain someone doesn't that stop all of the others? I also didnt get the chance to see any others since all I saw when they came up was the beast. Wonder if the dreams that get stopped should only be said dream.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So this seems to be the only counter productive part I have really seen and thought why then? But when your dreams stop because of a certain someone doesn't that stop all of the others? I also didnt get the chance to see any others since all I saw when they came up was the beast. Wonder if the dreams that get stopped should only be said dream.
The dream system has been wonky for a few reasons.

But as it currently stands.

There is a 10% chance of having "the beast" appear in one of your dreams, until you get someone's help to stop that.

There's also another 10% chance, independent from the previous one, of getting a "text dream".
And there's 5 text dreams, including the new one.

If the dreams happened every night they would get really annoying.

ToreLore99

Oct 10, 2019
I took a 10 month break, and the amount of content is flooring me, good job Arc!

Is there a list of key words(for the nexus), and Exploration paths yet? The thread is big enough where I'm searching hundreds of pages.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
Shattering her is nothing short of what she deserves really, although, there is a sadistic part of me that wonders what she would be like awakened. I'm pretty sure it would give "tree hugger" a whole new meaning.
id rather give her a shatter lite, she knows whats going on but cant do anything about it, sort of like the outbreaks chloe has but in her mind only, i want her to suffer while shes broken

B-rad

Mar 22, 2018
So i finally bought the college after hoe many updates, and my question is, is there any way to raise the education level besides teaching classes or is the book i picked up in the library supposed to help me later on or and i stuck just repeating classes forever?

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
asdtuvieja said:
ARD FEMBOY OR WE RIOT
Sharks are Evil said: I said the same thing about the girls at school/university. people don't care, Arc will keep giving them bits of nonsense and they will eat it up like true fans.
I think they'll be more for College eventually, since you get the line "I need to increase my Authority" even after buying it and getting the upgrades.

And I too support some Femboy Ard, or any Lewd content with Ard. whether as a option to pursue in bedding him, or to have repeatable threesome with some of the girls in the house like Ami or Jessica.

Kind of want to see something where you see Ard and Jessica being very cozy, then push it further with Aura and have a option to either Join, Observe, or Leave.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially Pixie and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.110:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CursedFlame91
Apr 26, 2020
I think they'll be more for College eventually, since you get the line "I need to increase my Authority" even after buying it and getting the upgrades.

And I too support some Femboy Ard, or any Lewd content with Ard. whether as a option to pursue in bedding him, or to have repeatable threesome with some of the girls in the house like Ami or Jessica.

Kind of want to see something where you see Ard and Jessica being very cozy, then push it further with Aura and have a option to either Join, Observe, or Leave.
Cuck

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
Can someone give me full save data..im stuck in Madison mission when i chek laptop nothing happen

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay I know this isn't exactly related to the thread, but I find this message WAY funnier than I should.
Account's been around for over a year, and their very first message is posted today, only to be a simple "Cuck".
Fucking broke me.
Nice PFP though, I see you're a man of class. *cough cough Kawakami best girl cough cough*

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys! just started playing the game and kind of stuck after the succubus visits me one night. She tells me to go and find her... MC says he better ask Pixie or Morgana about it but when i talk to them theres no option to ask about the succubus. Dont know what im suppose to do. :(

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
So i finally bought the college after hoe many updates, and my question is, is there any way to raise the education level besides teaching classes or is the book i picked up in the library supposed to help me later on or and i stuck just repeating classes forever?
There was also a potion you could buy in the field for an extra boost in a previous version that let you get a little more "grade exp" out of the clases

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Don't bother with it, after weeks of being pestered about college content he just went and added the first bit in, nothing really worthwhile there for the time being.
Also he's said before that there won't be any more college content until he gets some progress with getting more main girls to love 4 (also being pestered by the preggo lovers) and some progress in the main storylines (since some main girls are tied to them, for example, Chastity)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Reactions to 0.110:
{somewhat long post goes here}

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes