Jun 1, 2020
Guys sorry that i already asked this question and got no answer. How to invite the girls to the east side of the manor after upgrading it? Like it says we can invite the girls? How do we do that?

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
So, I'm all caught up on content to 10.9 and I'm not seeing any difference in things aside from being able to play ball with Roxy which I only managed to find thanks to a fluke.

Could someone help me so I can get fully complete on 11.0? I'm legit lost.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, I'm all caught up on content to 10.9 and I'm not seeing any difference in things aside from being able to play ball with Roxy which I only managed to find thanks to a fluke.

Look at the changelog, which you'll find in the very first post in the thread.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021

You could just read the changelog but since I'm here anyway, the 'lost and found' was added when you talk to Lily where you can get the baseball and do that scene with Roxy. You can now find Clair on the beach on Wednesday mornings, Madison can now where her 'fancy' outfit when you fuck her, you can now kiss Pixie in her big form and there's a new dream that features Chastity in a nurse outfit. Other than some bug fixes that's pretty much it as this update was apparently just set up for future updates.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
You could just read the changelog but since I'm here anyway, the 'lost and found' was added when you talk to Lily where you can get the baseball and do that scene with Roxy. You can now find Clair on the beach on Wednesday mornings, Madison can now where her 'fancy' outfit when you fuck her, you can now kiss Pixie in her big form and there's a new dream that features Chastity in a nurse outfit. Other than some bug fixes that's pretty much it as this update was apparently just set up for future updates.
Thank you! I didn't know the Changelog contained that information, I'll be sure to check there in the future.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The dream system has been wonky for a few reasons.

But as it currently stands.

There is a 10% chance of having "the beast" appear in one of your dreams, until you get someone's help to stop that.

There's also another 10% chance, independent from the previous one, of getting a "text dream".
And there's 5 text dreams, including the new one.

If the dreams happened every night they would get really annoying.
For the record, I don't know where this "10%" BS comes from. The beast appeared every night in my dreams until the "certain someone" stopped that. Or is the beast appearing every night a bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.1-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
I think they'll be more for College eventually, since you get the line "I need to increase my Authority" even after buying it and getting the upgrades.

And I too support some Femboy Ard, or any Lewd content with Ard. whether as a option to pursue in bedding him, or to have repeatable threesome with some of the girls in the house like Ami or Jessica.

Kind of want to see something where you see Ard and Jessica being very cozy, then push it further with Aura and have a option to either Join, Observe, or Leave.
Don't want content where another dude is banging my girls, Femboy Ard only.

Reactions: DrFree and Xypher
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes